Why Hasnt This Been Done

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 11:41 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Camaro_Zach
why would a company that NEEDS profit to survive, hold raffles that take time and money, for a ZERO profit margin?
Because, as stated earlier, it gets that companies name and product awareness out there. Kind of like advertising, yet they are not raising funds through the raffle.

I see a large difference between a 50/50 style raffle designed to raise money and what is suggested here.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blkZ28spt
Because, as stated earlier, it gets that companies name and product awareness out there. Kind of like advertising, yet they are not raising funds through the raffle.

Thats why places like Comp Cams and Tbyrne are doing the "no purchase necessary to win", campains. They get their name out there and their only out a few dollars.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

damnit well if this is still going someone pls let me know iam in for the $1 idea and the sponsor credit.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

im in where is the new site thread at. i like 5 bucks instead of 10 but i will do either one. keep us posted
Old 07-06-2005, 09:27 PM
TECH Resident

Unless the sponsor is going to give the winner products AT COST, the sponsor will still profit and benefit from the raffle. Just by the simple fact that monies would be crossing state lines brings a whole can of "uh oh's" and "oh ****'s" into play.

The internet gives things like this amazing appeal and possiblilies but the fact that this site is so large and popular and the fact that the raffle would be run by a business/sponsor is just asking for legal trouble.

Quick Reply: Why Hasnt This Been Done