4th of July Sale - Wet Nitrous kits $383.14

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 12:20 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4th of July Sale - Wet Nitrous kits $383.14 & 15% off anything else!

Wet kits - $383.14, normally $450.75

Dry Kits - $354.02, normally $416.50

The sale also includes 15% off anything on our site. So a bottle heater kit is now only $118.15! We offer 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with the "quality" or anything else, send it back for a full refund. Each kit has a lifetime warranty on everything, including the solenoids. If you have any questions give us a shout, we'll be answering PMs, emails, and phone calls. The sale will end 7/4/05. Coupon code is "ls1tech".

Last edited by Matt@HSW; 07-02-2005 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:31 AM
Launching!

How much to upgrade to the polished 10 lb bottle?
Old 07-02-2005, 12:01 PM
FormerVendor

Sent a PM.

Originally Posted by nitenshinarmor
How much to upgrade to the polished 10 lb bottle?
Old 07-04-2005, 11:36 AM
TECH Addict

Question

Pardon my Nitrous ignorance but do I need to upgrade anypart of my stock fuel system for this to work with my set-up? This would be for the Firehawk.

Thanks!

BTW, I've heard many good things about your company and product. You come HIGHLY recommended

Christopher's Onyx Black 2001 SLP T/A Firehawk M6 #89

Bilsteins, Chrome Rims, Deck Mat, Birth Certificate, Portfolio

PERFORMANCE: Jung's S2 Heads stock CR | TSP 237/242 MS3 | '03 Viper Tranny | F.A.S.T. LSX 90mm Red Intake Manifold | Kooks 1 7/8”, 3” Y with Corsa | Spec S3 Kevlar Clutch | SLP Hi-Flow Radiator | Meziere EWP 160* | LPE 3 1/2" Aluminum Driveshaft | F.A.S.T. 90 mm TB | De-screened MAF | TSP Clear Lid-K&N | ASP Crank Pulley | LS6 Ported Oil Pump | Rollmaster Double-Roller Timing Chain | SLP Bellows | NGK Plugs-MSD'S | Harlan's Shiftlight | FRA | TBB | tuned by Me | Crane Valvetrain with PP .650 lift springs | Hotchkis SFC's & STB | Mac Rear-End Cover with tighter lashed gears | Stock Hurst with UMI Short Stick | SLP Reverse Logic Module | New '04 LS1 engine at 48K mi | Brembo Slotted and Cross-drilled Rotors with Red Calipers.

COSMETIC: Granatelli 200 mph White Gauges, Custom Front Air Dam, Custom Firehawk Fuel Rail Covers, Custom Firehawk Headrest Embroidery, Custom Carbon Fiber Interior, Custom Red Leather Interior, Custom Red Carpet, Custom Red Tubing for Engine Bay, Mallory Billet Polished Aluminum Interior, Pioneer 10" Stealth Box, Clear Corner Lenses, Trans Am Valve Stems.

Brenda's 2001 Racing Red WS6 A4

SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, SLP Lid-K&N, Jantzer S2 TB, Bilstein Shocks, Eibach Lowering Springs, UMI SFC'S/STB, Brembo Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors with Red Calipers, Clear Corner Lenses, Trans Am Valve Stems.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:41 AM
TECH Addict

Also, where would this be mounted along the intake?? Forgot to mention I'd be interested in a wet kit
Old 07-04-2005, 12:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by The Dragon
Also, where would this be mounted along the intake?? Forgot to mention I'd be interested in a wet kit
it goes after the maf so pretty much right before the throttle body, can be on either side you choice.
Old 07-05-2005, 08:59 AM
FormerVendor

At your Mod level I would look into upgrading your fuel system. You could go with a Racetronix fuel pump upgrade and be all set, or you could just get a Walbro 225 pump and DIY. I prefer the ractronix set up myself.

How big of a shot do you plan on running? red90cobra is correct on placement of the nozzel(s). Let us know if you have any other questions.

Matt

Pardon my Nitrous ignorance but do I need to upgrade anypart of my stock fuel system for this to work with my set-up? This would be for the Firehawk.

Thanks!

BTW, I've heard many good things about your company and product. You come HIGHLY recommended

Christopher's Onyx Black 2001 SLP T/A Firehawk M6 #89

Bilsteins, Chrome Rims, Deck Mat, Birth Certificate, Portfolio

PERFORMANCE: Jung's S2 Heads stock CR | TSP 237/242 MS3 | '03 Viper Tranny | F.A.S.T. LSX 90mm Red Intake Manifold | Kooks 1 7/8”, 3” Y with Corsa | Spec S3 Kevlar Clutch | SLP Hi-Flow Radiator | Meziere EWP 160* | LPE 3 1/2" Aluminum Driveshaft | F.A.S.T. 90 mm TB | De-screened MAF | TSP Clear Lid-K&N | ASP Crank Pulley | LS6 Ported Oil Pump | Rollmaster Double-Roller Timing Chain | SLP Bellows | NGK Plugs-MSD'S | Harlan's Shiftlight | FRA | TBB | tuned by Me | Crane Valvetrain with PP .650 lift springs | Hotchkis SFC's & STB | Mac Rear-End Cover with tighter lashed gears | Stock Hurst with UMI Short Stick | SLP Reverse Logic Module | New '04 LS1 engine at 48K mi | Brembo Slotted and Cross-drilled Rotors with Red Calipers.

COSMETIC: Granatelli 200 mph White Gauges, Custom Front Air Dam, Custom Firehawk Fuel Rail Covers, Custom Firehawk Headrest Embroidery, Custom Carbon Fiber Interior, Custom Red Leather Interior, Custom Red Carpet, Custom Red Tubing for Engine Bay, Mallory Billet Polished Aluminum Interior, Pioneer 10" Stealth Box, Clear Corner Lenses, Trans Am Valve Stems.

Brenda's 2001 Racing Red WS6 A4

SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, SLP Lid-K&N, Jantzer S2 TB, Bilstein Shocks, Eibach Lowering Springs, UMI SFC'S/STB, Brembo Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors with Red Calipers, Clear Corner Lenses, Trans Am Valve Stems.
Old 07-06-2005, 06:41 AM
TECH Addict

Question

Ok. What size bottle comes with the kit? How much for a 10 lb. bottle, if this is not offered with the kit?

Where would I buy a racetronix fuel pump kit and estimated price?

With the wet kit, how much does a window switch (think this is what I need . . . something that turns the Nitrous off at a certain rpm/tps??) cost plus any necessary hardware?

Sorry about all the questions but I wanna do it right the first time

Thank you for all the help so far!
Old 07-06-2005, 09:31 AM
FormerVendor

Questions are good! A 10lb bottle comes with the kit. You have an option of upgrading to either a 15 or 20 pound bottle.

We have the racetronix fuel pump kits.

A window switch is a very good idea. It will allow you to set it with the RPM band that you want the nitrous active in. We carry the BMN window switch with the first gear lock out option.

My other suggestion would be for a bottle heater, fuel pressure safety switch, and a set of NGK TR6s plugs. A purge & remote bottle opener are real nice to have too, but you don't need them (I would say a purge is a bit more important then the bottle opener). Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Matt

Ok. What size bottle comes with the kit? How much for a 10 lb. bottle, if this is not offered with the kit?

Where would I buy a racetronix fuel pump kit and estimated price?

With the wet kit, how much does a window switch (think this is what I need . . . something that turns the Nitrous off at a certain rpm/tps??) cost plus any necessary hardware?

Sorry about all the questions but I wanna do it right the first time

Thank you for all the help so far!
Old 07-06-2005, 12:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So how much would the wet kit be, along with a Racetronix fuel pump kit, BMN window switch, fuel pressure safety switch, NGK TR6 plugs, and a purge be all together? And how long is your special pricing gonna last?
Old 07-06-2005, 07:04 PM
FormerVendor

Actually the sale is already over, it ended at midnight 7/4/05.

I can still work on the prices though, just shoot me over a PM or give us a call.

Sent a PM to ya Tranzor_Z28.

Thanks,
Matt

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
So how much would the wet kit be, along with a Racetronix fuel pump kit, BMN window switch, fuel pressure safety switch, NGK TR6 plugs, and a purge be all together? And how long is your special pricing gonna last?