GMMG kicks off Summer GP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 12:44 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SebastianLopezJr
I thought I had a lot of DVD's... now I need about 30 more to catch up to Felix... hahaha.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/racer-s-lounge/356643-dvds-buy-collect-recomendations.html#post3255608
Old 07-27-2005, 01:17 AM
Staging Lane

Default GMMG Exhaust

I just sent my payment by mail today and will be waiting for it to come in by UPS. Thanks again for helping us get the best sounding exhaust.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:10 AM
Staging Lane

Default Fyi

Everyones exhaust is going out when my order comes in.
Thanx
Ron
FYI - email received yesterday from Ron. It was said earlier on this board that he should receive them tomorrow 07/29, so hopefully those who have not received their exhaust will have it by end of next week.

Last edited by chrischiz79; 07-28-2005 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:40 PM
Staging Lane

I'm a newbie to the site and saw this system and had to get it! My question is that I sent my payment via paypal on the 25th and e-mailed my info to the gmmginc site asking Ron to let me know if he got my paypal and info. As of today I haven't heard back. Do I assume he is just extremely busy with all these orders and hasn't got a chance to? I just don't want to miss out and wanna make sure my money got to him.

Thanks
Dave

'01 Formula A4, Hypertech PP3, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust, Random Tech Y-Pipe w/ cats, Bilstien shocks, Strano sway bars, 17x9 WS-6 / Goodyear F1-GSD3 275/40-17
Old 07-29-2005, 05:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by gordonloser
I'm a newbie to the site and saw this system and had to get it! My question is that I sent my payment via paypal on the 25th and e-mailed my info to the gmmginc site asking Ron to let me know if he got my paypal and info. As of today I haven't heard back. Do I assume he is just extremely busy with all these orders and hasn't got a chance to? I just don't want to miss out and wanna make sure my money got to him.

Thanks
Dave

'01 Formula A4, Hypertech PP3, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust, Random Tech Y-Pipe w/ cats, Bilstien shocks, Strano sway bars, 17x9 WS-6 / Goodyear F1-GSD3 275/40-17
I wouldn't worry, that's been the situation for most of us. Ron keeps coming through though. I never got a pm or anything, just saw the post that camminbeast puts up when he had time. People had mentioned earlier that he does the group purchase with his extra time. I'd keep an eye on the boards for a reply.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

As I understand it, Ron only has so many of these hand-made exhausts in stock - PLUS some of these must go on the cars that they are working on over there at GMMG. So, the only thing to do is wait and hope for the best. They are working very hard to get them out asap and ultimately they did not have to offer this GP in the first place...I believe that he will stick to his word about having a shipment come in very soon and shipping them as soon as possible.

Last edited by chrischiz79; 07-29-2005 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:50 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Updating the GP list in a few seconds guys. I have 22 boxes downstairs labeled/built ready to fill with exhausts....

Catbacks are scheduled to arrive @ 6am tomorrow morning. I will spend Monday getting them out the door.

THanx again to all of you who have been patient with me. This has been one of the smoothest GPs so far!!!!!

Old 07-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Cammin BeaSSt
Updating the GP list in a few seconds guys. I have 22 boxes downstairs labeled/built ready to fill with exhausts....

Catbacks are scheduled to arrive @ 6am tomorrow morning. I will spend Monday getting them out the door.

THanx again to all of you who have been patient with me. This has been one of the smoothest GPs so far!!!!!

Ron, and GMMG Inc------> Thanks for the update!!!
Old 07-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the update Ron Looking forward to maybe having the system by the end of next week!
Thanks
Dave

Old 07-30-2005, 11:20 PM
11 Second Club

I installed my qtp headers/catted y and gmmg today and it sounds awesome.

Words can't compare stock vs these bolt ons.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cammin BeaSSt

YAY! git er did!
Old 07-31-2005, 01:15 PM
Staging Lane

Default GMMG Exhaust

I understand you must cut the old one off. Where is the best place to cut it for removal? Mine should be here soon and want to know before it gets here so I dont have to wait.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ghost68
I understand you must cut the old one off. Where is the best place to cut it for removal? Mine should be here soon and want to know before it gets here so I dont have to wait.
I cut mine right in the middle of the pipe after it goes over the axle..
Old 07-31-2005, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Anybody got any pics or vid clips of their newly installed GMMG? I'm still anxiously awaiting mine. Thanks.
Old 08-01-2005, 01:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DanWS6
I installed my qtp headers/catted y and gmmg today and it sounds awesome.

Words can't compare stock vs these bolt ons.
Hey Dan, how loud is your car now? I want to do a simular set up but I dont want my car to be stupid loud.
Old 08-01-2005, 07:47 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by stock98z
Hey Dan, how loud is your car now? I want to do a simular set up but I dont want my car to be stupid loud.
It's not "stupid loud" to me. It's fairly tame at low rpm's but when you hit WOT it's a beautiful sound. When crusing at 80mph on the interstate the noise isn't too much louder than the stock exhaust which is nice. There isn't any rasp inside the car.

I've been looking for excuses to go drive places just so I can listen to the sound when I start the car. It brings a smile to my face every time.

The only problem I have right now is that one tip hangs about an inch lower than the other. We were too tired to figure out how to fix it Saturday night so I need to look into that this week.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DanWS6
It's not "stupid loud" to me. It's fairly tame at low rpm's but when you hit WOT it's a beautiful sound. When crusing at 80mph on the interstate the noise isn't too much louder than the stock exhaust which is nice. There isn't any rasp inside the car.

I've been looking for excuses to go drive places just so I can listen to the sound when I start the car. It brings a smile to my face every time.

The only problem I have right now is that one tip hangs about an inch lower than the other. We were too tired to figure out how to fix it Saturday night so I need to look into that this week.
Thanks for the feedback. Im just worried about pissing off my neighbors. I dont want to stop at just a catback though, I want to do lt's and a catted Y.

Also, simular is similar. Dont know why
i mispelled that.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by stock98z
Thanks for the feedback. Im just worried about pissing off my neighbors. I dont want to stop at just a catback though, I want to do lt's and a catted Y.

Also, simular is similar. Dont know why
i mispelled that.
Don't feel bad, I live in appt. complex and I'm going to get LT's and OR-Y so... the exhaust isn't loud, it's a nice sound. I've not had anyone bitch about it yet they have all had good compliments. I haven't had the revs up really high around here for anyone to complain thought.... Don't worry about your neighbors.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Teching In

crap... I ordered mine two days before this GP started! wonder if i can still get the discount...

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one still waiting for theirs to arrive. the suspense has been killing me!
Old 08-01-2005, 07:09 PM
TECH Resident

I'll get some pics up after I wash the car tomorrow.

Quick Reply: GMMG kicks off Summer GP!!!