Sale!!! U.S Made Bendix Brake Rotors Cross Drilled And Slotted 149.00 Complete Set!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can I still get all four rotors for $150 without brake pads?? Did this purchase end?
Old 03-26-2006, 10:49 PM
TECH Regular

Default re

Ok guys I am here now and was out of town wow what a mess this has become. Anyone who needs help pm me I will anser your questions and help you out right away. Thanks. B
Old 03-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Launching!

are there any still available? What has the wait time been recently before shipping?
Old 03-27-2006, 11:03 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

what shipping?
Old 03-29-2006, 12:21 PM
On The Tree

I hope everyone planning to order from this sponsor reads the entire thread... I have been trying to get in touch with these people for a week with no response.

I suppose I am going to have to cancel my order...
Old 04-07-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WHPLASH
I bought a set too. I was told that they are at the plater's and will be shipped out on Monday. Hope so.
Don't get your hopes up. I ordered march 8th and was told many different dates.

Check this out...

Posted by WDP on 3-10-06 stating it will take 10-15 days if ordered that day. I had ordered 2 days before.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...&postcount=381

Post on 3-14 again stating 7-10 buisness days.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...&postcount=440

Post on 3-17 saying if ordered on 3-17 it would only be 10-15 days. I ordered on 3-8, so no worries.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...&postcount=486

Post on 3-21. "As of right now we are still on schedule to have everyone there stuff by April 1st as promised. "

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...&postcount=553

Post on 3/22. Again I am reassured I will have my order by April 1st as promised.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...&postcount=563

They wait until 3/28 to let me know in a private message that they won't be here when promised. "Your rotors will be there april 4th thats the tuesday. B"

When I called on the 5th, they told me they that I won't have them until April 15th now. Keep in mind I ordered on March 8th. Also, seeing that they are this far behind, why did you place your order? You know they are having customer serivice and delivery issues. The smart thing to do would have been to wait until they are caught up with their orders and have the rotors in stock. You would still receive them about the same time, and then they wouldn't be holding onto your money while you wait. They tell you a date to keep you happy, and when that date comes and goes they tell you if you wait for just a little while longer they will be there. This has happened MORE than once as you can see. All I ask for is honesty. Please don't tell me a date that you know you can't meet just to keep me from cancelling my order. All that leads to is dissappointment and frustration.

And from WDP themselves: "WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED OUT ANY ORDERS THAT WERE PLACED AFTER MARCH 9TH." Whiplash and Chevy68pu, I would SERIOUSLY doubt that yours are going out on monday like they said.

Last edited by Zoltan; 04-07-2006 at 02:13 PM.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by indyboom
Its always the same thing from this guy "B", Ill personally handle it, or were not taking anyones money. Yes and no. blah blah blah.. Yet people still order frm them?
Today makes 30 days since I ordered. I ordered because I needed new brake pads really bad and figured this was a good deal because I needed to replace my pads anyways. A month ago today when I was sitting down to my computer to order them I had never dreamed that in 30 days I still would not have my order. If I don't get a tracking number as promised yet again by the 11th, I will be going to my credit card company and I will fight my hardest to get their services yanked from this vendor. I imagine it's pretty hard to do business online when you cannot accept a major credit card. Not to mention, even though they are this far behind, they are STILL taking orders. When you can't even handle the orders you have on your plate currently, why in the world you would continute to accept orders and bill customers? Doesn't it make sense to get caught up on the orders you are behind on (some of the orders they are up to a month behind on) before taking on new orders?
Old 04-09-2006, 10:39 AM
Dom
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^ Yes please. I also bought mine because my rotors are about to fall apart. I need to know.
Old 04-09-2006, 01:02 PM
TECH Resident

They aren't supposed to be charging cards until the item is ready to ship. I'll be contacting my credit card company to let them know how WDP is floating thousands of dollars of customer money.

From Visa's Website

"If a customer requests cancellation of a recurring transaction which is billed periodically (monthly, quarterly, annually), always respond to the request and cancel the transaction immediately or as specified by the customer. As a customer service, advise the customer in writing that the service, subscription, or membership has been cancelled and state the effective date of the cancellation. Failure to respond to customer cancellation requests almost always leads to chargebacks.
Keep customers informed on the status of their transactions.
If the merchandise or service to be provided to the cardholder will be delayed, advise the cardholder in writing of the delay and the new expected delivery or service date.
If the merchandise ordered by the cardholder is out of stock and delivery will be delayed or this item is no longer available, advise the cardholder in writing and offer the cardholder the option of purchasing a similar item or canceling the transaction. Do not substitute another item unless the customer agrees to accept it. By giving the customer notice and the option to cancel, you may help avoid a customer dispute regarding the merchandise and a possible chargeback.
Ship merchandise before depositing transaction. Don’t deposit transactions with your merchant bank until you have shipped the related merchandise. If customers see a transaction on their monthly Visa statement before they receive the merchandise, it could lead to a preventable chargeback."
Old 04-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Wholesale Direct
All orders to date will be out no later than thursday. B

why are mine still at the plater's? I ordered on the 1st of april, so they should have been sent out on thursday right? Or did you mean to the plater's? I just got a voicemail saying mine are at the platers right now and should ship mid week.

Whats going on there?

edit: this is the same thing I was told last time I called.

Last edited by 68chevypu; 04-17-2006 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:53 PM
TECH Resident

One thing after another. WDP is now having quality control problems and sent out over 30 sets with unmatching rear rotors!

Originally Posted by WDP INC
If the rotors dont match I am not expecting you to keep them like that at.

When I get In monday I will deal with this I have to call my supplier for Bendix I bought them from them I can assure you they will fix the problem looks like I will be sending out some rear replacement rotors at no charge and also making this right.

Please give me until tomorrow to figure out what Is up with this and pm me If you have this issue it must be the people from the last batc only about 30 sets that were sent liek ts thank god It was not all 400 or i would go bankrupt.

All in all dont worry I will fix the problem you guys have my word on that.B
I ordered on 3-8-06, and mine are scheduled to be delivered tommorow. I'll tell you right now if they arrive unmatching I will give WDP until this Friday (4-21) to overnight me a new rear rotor. If I'm unable to install this weekend I will be disputing. I desperately NEED new rotors/pads and simply don't have the luxury of waiting ANY longer. I'm already driving around everyday on an unsafe vehicle because WDP didn't give me the correct delivery time.

Last edited by Zoltan; 04-17-2006 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 3rdgentug
is the mixup fixed and is the GP still going on, i couldnt gather the funds intime for the 6th but have it now. please let us know
thanks

Can't you read?

They JUST sent out 30 sets of unmatching rotors. I would definitely say the mixup is NOT fixed. I ordered on March 8th and mine are scheduled to be delivered tommorow. Unfortunately I think I was in the group that got the groove in one of the rear rotors. Think about it, if you order today, you just may a correct set by Christmas.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:50 PM
8 Sec Tuner

they shipped my rotors a week later than i was told, then fedex delivered them to the wrong address... i havent heard back from WD or from fedex. this is pretty fu*king rediculous.

Quick Reply: Sale!!! U.S Made Bendix Brake Rotors Cross Drilled And Slotted 149.00 Complete Set!!