Livernois Motorsports SALE on Innovate Products!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 11:54 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Livernois Motorsports SALE on Innovate Products!!

We are holding a sale from today forward until December 16th on the following Innovate Products below!

Innovate Stand-Alone Gauge Kit

This is the complete setup and everything you need to put a wideband in your car. If your a Power Adder Car or just want the extra piece of mind knowing your A/F ratio then this is for you.
Additional information can be seen on Innovate's site here. http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/x...cat=262&page=1
Retail for this item is $399

-----------------------------------------------------

LM-1 Basic Kit

The LM-1 is the industry's first and best complete wideband tuning system. A single self-contained unit combines a wideband air/fuel ratio sensor controller, a 6-channel data logger, and an easy-to-read backlit LCD display. This Basic Kit includes..
LM-1 meter, a Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 10 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, serial cable for PC connection, 9V battery, exhaust bung and plug, CD and quick-start guide.
Retail on this is $349.00

-----------------------------------------------------
LM-1 RPM KIT

The RPM Kit ($429) is comprised of the basic kit plus the LMA-2 (RPM Converter.) This cable contains a circuit to convert a tach signal into an analog RPM signal that can be logged by the LM-1. This cable also has 4 additional terminal screws to tap into and log other 0-5 V analog sensors from your vehicle.
Includes: LM1, RPM Converter (Aux Input #2), Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Analog Output Cable, 10ft. Sensor Cable, 10ft. Power Cable -Cigarette Lighter, 6ft. Serial Cable for PC Connection, Bung/Plug Kit, Software CD, and Quick Start Guide.
Retail on this is $429.99

Please E-mail me at cmaley@livernoismotorsports.com for special pricing on any of these things you may need! These prices are too low to advertise!

Depending on the amount of orders we get we may be able to consider it a group purchase and even offer discounted shipping,etc. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Chad @ Livernois Motorsports
313-561-5500
cmaley@LivernoisMotorsports.com

Last edited by Chad@LivernoisMotors; 12-04-2006 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is probably going to be a stupid question but I have one of the Innovate boxes, what would I need to do a gauge for the pillar??
Old 12-06-2006, 03:52 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
This is probably going to be a stupid question but I have one of the Innovate boxes, what would I need to do a gauge for the pillar??

Could you be more specific on which box?

Thanks,

Chad @ Livernois Motorsports