Bauer Racing contact info

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bauer Racing contact info

Hey guys, does anyone know if baur racing has a telephone number to give him a call? I received a throttlebody from him and the epoxy used to fill in the hole was cracked! I am just so anxious to put this baby on. I have e-mailed him but its been a few days. Maybe I am just too excited to get it put on the car.

Jason
Old 04-29-2003, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

Default Re: Bauer Racing contact info

ROH ROH

I just sent mine in to him, hopefully he takes care of it and it doesn't happen to mine....

I wonder if it was a shipping thing?

Paul

Old 04-29-2003, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

No, it deffinatly was not the shipping. Also, please dont think I am ranting at brett, dettinatly not the case. I am just very anxious!

Jason
Old 04-29-2003, 10:43 PM
TECH Resident

yeah, I know your not pi$$ed at Bret, I know how it is to be anxious to do something It just took me by surprise, as this is the first I have seen somebody having an issue with his TB, and it happened the same day I had mine sent out to him

Did you try calling that number? I just don't know if I should be posting that info or not....

Paul
Old 04-29-2003, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

here is a pic for refference if anyone is interested

Old 04-30-2003, 01:12 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys,

First, I'm sorry I have not gotten to any e-mails these last few days. I have had a sick family member for the last few weeks and he passed on yesterday. I will get to all of the e-mails and work in the shop ASAP. Sorry for any delays. I will ship the parts as soon as they are done and when needed upgrade the shipping to get them back faster.

Second,
WinMan If I remeber right you just got that TB for your birthday. The crack deep down in that hole is not going to be a problem, that resulted from how the epxoy settled. Since it's not a surface flaw the epoxy's integrity should not be altered and I would not worry about it. It's very well anchored in there. I'll fix anything for you if it's a major problem but that area will not break loose.

Last,

The shipping info is correct above, that is our family bussiness. If you are going to ship anything PLEASE make sure you get in touch with me prior to doing it. The number to get in contact with me for now is 607-734-4994 rather than the one posted. Soon there will be a dedicated line for Bauer Racing. The best time to call to get in contact with me about TB's is after noon EST till 7:00-8:00pm.

Thanks,

Bret
Old 04-30-2003, 08:43 AM
TECH Resident

If you are going to ship anything PLEASE make sure you get in touch with me prior to doing it.
Yep, I emailed you a couple of times before I sent it out, you gave me shipping prices via email
I also sent you the $$$ via Paypal, hopefully you received it...

Paul