American Racing Headers Halloween Sale @ MPH!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 12:29 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cals400ex
so i guess you didn't have any luck on an X-pipe system? i know they have built several but they seem to do all of these setups in house. illinois and the east coast is a bit too far away for me to have them do it.
I sent a email to Nick and didn't hear back from him yet.
I will call him on Monday to see what he says.
Are you looking for a catted or non catted X pipe system?
Old 11-18-2007, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i am looking for a set of their headers (not sure about 1.75 or 1 7/8's yet) with their x-pipe that is non-catted. i have seen a few people that ran this setup and a few mufflers out the back of the car. their work looks amazing. if they could prefab one up for me that would be great depending on the price. i know it will be expensive for their full system and that is fine to an extent. i am not even too particular about the mufflers either. i will basically see what they can do and what fits properly and go from there. i am not too worried about the noise. right now i have pacesetters (i can't wait to get rid of these things) with gmmg and it can be louder than that given it comes out the back. thanks again
Old 11-19-2007, 09:21 PM
On The Tree

Default headers

Ordered mine last week and havnt heard from you guys yet. Have they shipped? Are they back ordered?
Old 11-20-2007, 02:50 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by cals400ex
so i guess you didn't have any luck on an X-pipe system? i know they have built several but they seem to do all of these setups in house. illinois and the east coast is a bit too far away for me to have them do it.
You were 100% dead on. All their "X" pipe stuff is in house.
We did talk about doing a system for the guys that can't drive to their location. As of now though there is nothing they offer however.

If they start making a "X" pipe system for internet sales I will let you know as soon as I hear something.
Thanks
Jeremy
Old 11-20-2007, 02:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jcolews6
Ordered mine last week and havnt heard from you guys yet. Have they shipped? Are they back ordered?
The guys at American are building your system now and they should be finished and shipping to you next week sometime.
Thanks
Jeremy
Old 11-20-2007, 03:07 PM
On The Tree

I was under the impression you had them in stock.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that sounds good. just let me know if you hear anything. i am set on their headers but i would really like them to get a nice dual setup. i may end up settling a Y-pipe but i don't necessarily want it.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:50 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jcolews6
I was under the impression you had them in stock.

No Sir, we do keep a ton of product in stock but this paticular system was not in stock.
It's too bad to since we have 3 of those exact order's being made at ARH right now and then 2 more for our stocking order.