Wolfe Race Craft 20% OFF Christmas Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What kind of time frame are you guys looking at for a 6pt. chromemoly bar??
Old 01-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Teching In

Placed order last week. Time to be 9 second legal and start working on the license for the LtX shootout in April...................

Thanks Dan for saving me some cash..............

Mike
Old 01-02-2008, 02:20 PM
TECH Regular

Hey Dan, I just ordered a weld in 6pt. chromoly roll bar shipping to Green Bay. My name is Chad. Could you make sure that the order went through. It said that the order was complete, but then I chose the view my order option and I was given an error message about a temporary server problem. Thanks for the savings.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Does this sale include the mini-tubs too?
Old 01-04-2008, 07:51 AM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dan

Do you guys take Paypal?
Old 01-04-2008, 08:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by fastGBcamaro
Hey Dan, I just ordered a weld in 6pt. chromoly roll bar shipping to Green Bay. My name is Chad. Could you make sure that the order went through. It said that the order was complete, but then I chose the view my order option and I was given an error message about a temporary server problem. Thanks for the savings.

did the same for me too this morning. bulkhead and chute order

Brian
Old 01-05-2008, 11:42 PM
FormerVendor

Only 1 day left on the sale. It ends Sunday at midnight January 6, 2008.

You can order online from our website until then.

www.wolferacecraft.com
Old 01-06-2008, 02:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just ordered a 6 pt Chromoly weld in roll bar shipped to 42765 and it came up with a server error as well. Could you check and see if my order went through also? My name is Matthew Bailey. Thanks
Old 01-06-2008, 03:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got an email of verification thanks.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've sent several emails, and have yet to receive an answer. I orderd a rollbar from you on January 4, 2008 in the GP. As I said, over the last couple of weeks I've emailed you and get no response. I called and talked to someone about two weeks ago and he said it was going to be made and shipped thursday. Nothing has arrived as of yet. So I email again and again no response. WTF is going on here. I just want to know when it's going to ship. Is that too difficult? I've pm'd you, emailed you. NO RESPONSE. Is it too much to ask for an email back. If I ran my business like that, I'd have no customers.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SS125
I've sent several emails, and have yet to receive an answer. I orderd a rollbar from you on January 4, 2008 in the GP. As I said, over the last couple of weeks I've emailed you and get no response. I called and talked to someone about two weeks ago and he said it was going to be made and shipped thursday. Nothing has arrived as of yet. So I email again and again no response. WTF is going on here. I just want to know when it's going to ship. Is that too difficult? I've pm'd you, emailed you. NO RESPONSE. Is it too much to ask for an email back. If I ran my business like that, I'd have no customers.

Now I'm getting pissed. Still no response. Can a moderator find out what the hell is going on here? Today is February 8, these people will not respond. They got my money though. Am I the only one who has this problem?
Old 02-12-2008, 11:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know there was another guy on here after me who was pissed off also. His thread read:

im getting in the pissed boat also. i ordered a 10 point mild steel cage on jan 7th. i talked to them last week. and now they tell me there supplier is out of steel or some bullshit. and they are not expecting steel until the 20th of feb. *mild steel= hrew or crew*. surely they have more suppliers of steel than one supplier. when i purchased it they told me *3 weeks max* or less.

i am not known to be a patient person and will not try to be. we are working on 5 weeks for my cage. plus, no contact other than what i have made on my on behalf.

so what gives?

So what happened red83, did you get yours. I haven't gotten mine yet. Got an email from Dan, said it was built and going to powdercoating yesterday or today and will ship within a couple of days of that. We'll see. For some reason I have my doubts.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:03 AM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga

Originally Posted by SS125
I know there was another guy on here after me who was pissed off also. His thread read:

im getting in the pissed boat also. i ordered a 10 point mild steel cage on jan 7th. i talked to them last week. and now they tell me there supplier is out of steel or some bullshit. and they are not expecting steel until the 20th of feb. *mild steel= hrew or crew*. surely they have more suppliers of steel than one supplier. when i purchased it they told me *3 weeks max* or less.

i am not known to be a patient person and will not try to be. we are working on 5 weeks for my cage. plus, no contact other than what i have made on my on behalf.

so what gives?

So what happened red83, did you get yours. I haven't gotten mine yet. Got an email from Dan, said it was built and going to powdercoating yesterday or today and will ship within a couple of days of that. We'll see. For some reason I have my doubts.
he said the steel would be there thursday. i am giving him the benefit of the doubt. one more time. thats why i deleted my post

believe me, i will be calling thursday morning
Old 02-16-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by red83
he said the steel would be there thursday. i am giving him the benefit of the doubt. one more time. thats why i deleted my post

believe me, i will be calling thursday morning

Well, I sent an email and once again have yet to hear from anybody. This is the most **** poor company I've bought anything from. How does anybody with this kind of customer support or service stay in business. It won't be because I'm buying anything else from them, that's for sure.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:55 PM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga

call and ask for dan. i understand why your mad, i am not happy about it, but i talked to dan, and he told me they was notching mine on thursday. alot of people dont respond to emails or dont check them too often. everytime i called and asked for dan i have spoken to him.

Quick Reply: Wolfe Race Craft 20% OFF Christmas Sale