Free shipping on all Floor Mats!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 02:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got them today Thanks!
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...59#post8452859

Last edited by porksoda; 01-09-2008 at 02:42 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got mine too last night, thanks! The only problem is it seems the shape of the mats are a little off. The passenger mat is a bit too big but otherwise it's okay.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:28 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rhedalert
Got mine too last night, thanks! The only problem is it seems the shape of the mats are a little off. The passenger mat is a bit too big but otherwise it's okay.
Shoot me a picture if you have time or post it in the thread....the fit should be perfect, provided we got the year and model info correct.

Let me know....

Thanks,

Jim
Old 01-09-2008, 10:32 PM
TECH Regular

I'll get a pic tomorrow. It looks like it was cut for an older '88-92 Cutlass Supreme. The flat parts of the floor pan were a little wider on them.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by floormatman
Shoot me a picture if you have time or post it in the thread....the fit should be perfect, provided we got the year and model info correct.

Let me know....

Thanks,

Jim

Sorry for the Delay, here they are:

There's a comparison with the original mat. The worst area is next to the center console. It's not really a big deal but if they have the correct pattern, see if it can be taken care of. Thanks!
Old 02-01-2008, 06:40 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rhedalert
Sorry for the Delay, here they are:

There's a comparison with the original mat. The worst area is next to the center console. It's not really a big deal but if they have the correct pattern, see if it can be taken care of. Thanks!
I spoke with Lloyd's, that is intentional...Especially with the Rubbertite protector mats as they want to cover as much surface area as possible. I think they look great, do you not like them?

I will take them back if you are not happy. Typically you want them to cover the entire floor are and up on the sides a bit.

Let me know,

Jim
Old 02-01-2008, 08:53 AM
TECH Regular

Well like I mentioned, it isn't that bad, it doesn't offend me. However contrary to their explanation, the drivers side is cut normal and doesn't go up the sides.

(sorry it's a mess... daily driver)

Had this been an '88-93 Cutlass, it would be a perfect fit. The pass side floor pattern shrunk a little bit starting in '94 due to the "tunnel" enlargement. If they do not have a different passenger side pattern for '94-97 Olds Cutlass Supreme, then it's not a big deal and I'll live with it.

Thanks for checking it out though. Your company does offer good products and service here.