TPE's 347 and 402cid Shortblock SALE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 10:36 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TPE's 347 and 402cid Shortblock SALE!!!

Total Performance Engineering
Teamed up with LME (Late Model Engines) out of Houston Texas
to build some bad boy motors.

Gentleman, what better way to start off my new business venture than to post a thread about a few motors that are avail.

We currently have 2 different versions that are being built. Both of them are top notch motors built by some of the best in the business.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been talking to LME about putting together a series of shortblocks that are built to withstand the rigors of Boost and Nitrous. These motors ARE NOT built by some no name machine shop and stamped with my business name. 100% of all machining and assembly is done to my specs by the pros at LME.

Most of you dont know this, but LME builds motors for quite a few tuners around the country. We have decided to use their unmatched talents to exclusively build ALL of our motors.

Also, as you will see, we are not using "Budget" parts. Can you find cheaper motors elsewhere?? YUP..
But going off of the way I do business, I want to see to it that the motors are built to A+ specs, with top shelf equipment.

What do you get??

1) Complete assembled short block
2) ALL build sheets with bearing clearences, heights, torque values, and maching specs.
3) ALL new parts with the exception of the GM crank. This has been professionally serviced and cut 10/10. In most cases, its better than factory finish. But is ALWAYS as good. (Only on the 347)
4) Your cam card cut SPECIFIC to your requirements.
5) The motor will be assembled, the cam degreed, P/V clearence is verified and documented, and everything is professionally crated.

347cid, Balanced, Blueprinted, and Assembled Shortblock
  • "NEW" GM LS6 Block
  • GM Nodular Iron 3.622" Crank
  • Manley Forged 3.905" Flat Top Pistons w/2cc Valve Pockets
  • Manley Forged 6.125" H-Beam Rods w/ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
  • Childs & Albert Dura Moly Rings
  • Clevite MS 2199 H Main Bearings
  • Clevite CB 663 H Rod Bearings
  • Dura Bond Cam Bearings
  • ARP Main Studs
  • "Custom To Your Spec" Cam Motion Cam
  • LS1 Retainer Plate
  • N Motion Double Roller timing Set w/torrington bearing & Nitride Gears
  • Melling 10295 Oil Pump, Ported and Shimmed
If you require F/I pistons, please specify the dish size you need. We will accomodate whichever you require. Being that this motor is built to your specs, we can tailor the CR to your exact requirements.

3995.00 Plus Shipping, NO core required (If you return your LS6 block and crank, we will give you a 450.00 core refund)

402cid LS2 Stroker Balanced, Blueprinted, and Assembled
  • NEW 6.0L LS2 Block
  • Callies 4340 4.0" Crankshaft, w/2.0" Pin
  • Callies 2.0" Pin 6.125" H-Beam Forged Rods w/7/16 ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
  • Wiseco 4.005 Forged Pistons w/-8cc or -15cc Reverced Domes
  • Childs & Albert Dura Moly Rings
  • Clevite MS 2199 H Main Bearings
  • Clevite CB 663 H Rod Bearings
  • Dura Bond Cam Bearings
  • ARP Main Studs
  • "Custom To Your Spec" Cam Motion Cam
  • LS2 Retainer Plate
  • N Motion Double Roller timing Set w/torrington bearing & Nitride Gears
  • Melling 10295 Oil Pump, Ported and Shimmed

$4,990 Plus Shipping, No Core Required
If you send us a good useable LS6 Block and Crank, you will get a 450.00 core refund.

All motors purchased will ship within 30 days of order. The only thing that would affect the ship times is "Custom" pistons.

Due to the overall cost of these motors, Paypal is NOT avail. We do accept credit cars, money orders, cash, and checks. For a shipping quote, please give us your zip code. But its usually a couple hundred bucks.

To order, please call me at 702-355-4809.
OR, you can email me at Jeff@totalPerformanceEngineering.com

Then again, I'm on this site 24/7, so you can just PM me..:o
Old 12-27-2007, 01:16 AM
FormerVendor

Default A little info about ME

A member posted a question to me via email, asking "Who" the hell I was..

I forgot I am posting on LS1tech, where most guys dont know me.

Please dont hesitate to take a second and head over to www.corvetteforum.com and do a search under "American_HP"

Basically, for years and years I have either built or had built performance cars. I was the national sales manager for Dynojet for 3 1/2 years. Up until recently, I ran GM dealerships.

I have spent literally 100's of thousands of dollars on performance parts in the last few years. But I have found that 99% of the shops on the Western US SUCK.. Sorry Guys..

Its usually ran by a couple of guys that pay 2 or 3 ex lube techs 10 bucks an hour to strip cars down. Then they wonder why in the hell the cars break.

This happened to me personally on 3 seperate occasions. Sooooo, I got sick and tired of dealing with all of the excuses, and started wrenching on my own cars. All of the sudden, I found myself working on everyone elses cars.

Then before you knew it, I was helping out a few different manufacturers with their product.

In the end, I decided that the Las Vegas area (And west coast) needed a shop that would focus on QUALITY..

How many times have you just spent 1000's of dollars with a shop, and picked you car up after many months.. Only to be scared shitless that its gonna burn to the ground while your driving it?? OR, spent a fortune only to find your car out in the parking lot covered in dirt with all of your parts in the trunk??

As of this moment, my shop is currently being built out. Its a process that takes a while. My website is almost completed, but not yet ready to launch.

When all is said and done, I will have a "Brick and Mortar" facility that you can bring your car to.

But for now, its just me wrenching on my back.. PLUS, selling parts that I am a dealer for.

I have made some HUGE buy in's with quite a few companies. You would be amazed how quickly it adds up.

Please dont hesitate to do a search under my name and see who I am.

Better yet, you can look in damn near ever Corvette magazine since Feb 2007, and see my work.

OR, just call me..I will be more than happy to answer ANY question you might have.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AMERICAN_HP
A member posted a question to me via email, asking "Who" the hell I was..

I forgot I am posting on LS1tech, where most guys dont know me.

Please dont hesitate to take a second and head over to www.corvetteforum.com and do a search under "American_HP"

Basically, for years and years I have either built or had built performance cars. I was the national sales manager for Dynojet for 3 1/2 years. Up until recently, I ran GM dealerships.

I have spent literally 100's of thousands of dollars on performance parts in the last few years. But I have found that 99% of the shops on the Western US SUCK.. Sorry Guys..

Its usually ran by a couple of guys that pay 2 or 3 ex lube techs 10 bucks an hour to strip cars down. Then they wonder why in the hell the cars break.

This happened to me personally on 3 seperate occasions. Sooooo, I got sick and tired of dealing with all of the excuses, and started wrenching on my own cars. All of the sudden, I found myself working on everyone elses cars.

Then before you knew it, I was helping out a few different manufacturers with their product.

In the end, I decided that the Las Vegas area (And west coast) needed a shop that would focus on QUALITY..

How many times have you just spent 1000's of dollars with a shop, and picked you car up after many months.. Only to be scared shitless that its gonna burn to the ground while your driving it?? OR, spent a fortune only to find your car out in the parking lot covered in dirt with all of your parts in the trunk??

As of this moment, my shop is currently being built out. Its a process that takes a while. My website is almost completed, but not yet ready to launch.

When all is said and done, I will have a "Brick and Mortar" facility that you can bring your car to.

But for now, its just me wrenching on my back.. PLUS, selling parts that I am a dealer for.

I have made some HUGE buy in's with quite a few companies. You would be amazed how quickly it adds up.

Please dont hesitate to do a search under my name and see who I am.

Better yet, you can look in damn near ever Corvette magazine since Feb 2007, and see my work.

OR, just call me..I will be more than happy to answer ANY question you might have.

I know exactly what shop your are referring too as well as the car/s.