TPE's Innagural BLOW OUT SALE!! You gotta see this!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007 | 10:39 PM
FormerVendor

Default TPE's Innagural BLOW OUT SALE!! You gotta see this!!!

Total Performance Engineering's VERY FIRST Blow Out Sale!!!
702-355-4809
Jeff@TotalPerformanceEngineering.com

UPDATE!!! This sale has been extended through January 8th. This is due to my being unavail for a few days last week. Also, my prices have stirred up a couple of online companies who feel that my pricing is set TOO LOW and have complained to the manufacturers. They do not want me to pass the savings onto the customer. So unfortunately, due to these companies, I will be forced to rais my "Written" pricing..
Just dont forget I'm mearly and email or phone call away.
Its kinda funny, they have gone as far as posing as customers to find out my wharehouse distributor..

Soooooo, if your gonna buy, you better do it before I get shut down...

As many of you guys know, I have been hard at work ramping up what is gonna be one of the best performance shops on the western US. But this can ONLY be done by offering you guys parts at prices that will knock your socks off. I have every intention of getting the manufacturers all riled up, by pricing the parts soooooo low that they FREAK OUT!!! But by doing this, YOU, the customer gets the BEST possible price. Being that I have started out small, but made some HUGE buy in's, I am able to give the customer pricing that is competitive with most, if not ALL of the Big Boys. Dont hesitate to PM, Call, or Email me if you need something you dont see listed.

Now... My site is NOT completely finished yet. So, in order for you to purchase, you will need to paypal me, and I will manually place the orders. Hopefully, very soon, it will be a nice seamless process.

But for the time being, its gonna be the old fashioned way. MANUAL..

This sale will ONLY run until 12/31 @ 11:59pst

1) ALL ORDERS RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING (Lower 48 Only)

2) By Combining Purchases, You Can Save a Couple Extra Bucks.

3) Unless Otherwise Noted, All Orders Will Be Processed The Same Day, and Shipped Within 24Hours.

4) Paypal Preferred, but Cash, M/O, Personal Checks Accepted

5) Buy ANY 2 items, and receive an ADDITIONAL 10 dollars off. Buy ANY 3 items, and receive and ADDITIONAL 15 dollars off. These parts are already ridiculously priced.

Yella Terra Ultralite 1.7 Non-Adjustable Rockers

389.00 SHIPPED

The latest offer from Yella Terra is the new “Ultra-lite” LS1 twin shaft roller rocker series for late model Corvettes, Pontiac GTOs, Monaros, Commodores, Vauxhalls and GM Luminas.

After two years of R&D, testing and trials, the company has developed the Ultralite range that suits high performance applications. This new “proprietary lightweight design”. is better suited to performance hydraulic roller and mild solid roller applications. With valuable input from leading LS1 cylinder head manufacturers in the USA, Yella Terra engineers have worked in redesigning the YT Twin shaft rockers to withstand high RPMs and address valve control issues under extreme conditions.

As quoted by a leading LS1 head experts on the LS1Tech forum…

”The way it straightens out heading to 7200rpm is very encouraging…few if any dyno graphs I have seen with a hydraulic roller have looked this good at that high an RPM”. ( in regards to the LS engines performance with the new Ultra-lite YT rockers).
The Ultra-lite shaft rocker has 50% less nose weight of other shaft roller rockers offerings, fitting under the standard rocker covers with no further machining required. The products come in both 1:7 and 1:8 ratios and use a full compliment high quality Torrington bearing set. The rocker body is machined out of the high grade aircraft alloy and roller tips have been precision machined. The rocker arms have been balanced to withstand the aggressive loadings at the high RPMS. The new Ultra-Lites will provide optimal results for LS series engines, provided the right valve springs and proper pushrod/valvetrain geometry is in place.

Powerbond 25% UD Corvette Balancer Pulley

176.00 SHIPPED

Powerbond 25% Underdrive Crankshaft Pulley, 1997+ C5 & C6 Corvette Underdrive Pulley. Dyno gains of up to 12 RWHP has been seen with the installation of this easy bolt-on! You will be able to reuse your factory air conditioner belt on the C5 Corvettes, so you will only need to purchase the new serpentine belt!

Raptor Shift Light
102.00 SHIPPED

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green (Over 60 In Stock)
Unlike conventional shift lights, the Raptor shift light is small and light weight. All electronics are built in, meaning no separate "pills" or rpm converters are needed.

Compare competitor's models which require the shift light indicator, RPM activation module, RPM pills, and Tach adaptor!

For 1,2,3,4,6,8,10,12 cylinder engines!

High strength aluminum housings available in a variety of anodized colors. (Chrome discontinued.)

Available in four LED colors. Seven ultra-bright LEDs visible in direct sunlight.

Simply turn the two rotary RPM switches for the desired setting, select the cylinder setting to match your vehicle and cycle the power. The new settings are then stored in memory.

Dimensions: 3.125" x 0.75"

Each kit comes with two different style mounting brackets, a colored lens cover for night driving (same color as LEDs), a black lens cover for concealing all light, a clear lens cover, a ten foot cable and shift light operating instructions.

Innovate LC-1 Kit (LC1) WITH BLUE/BLACK or RED/BLACK DIGITAL GAUGE
269.00 SHIPPED

The LC-1 Lambda cable is a complete wideband controller built in to a sealed cable. It features the same award-winning patented digital measurement principal found in the LM-1, and includes digital input, output, and 2 user programmable analog outputs.

The LC-1 is more accurate than conventional designs costing many times as much, and its self-calibrating circuitry can compensate for changes in temperature, altitude and sensor condition. The LC-1 is ideal for applications such as Dynos, Data Acquisition, Standalone ECUs, piggyback fuel controllers, OBD-II software or chip programmers, and gauges. With the LC-1, you can add additional wideband channels to your LM-1, convert an existing narrow-band gauge, or add wideband capabilities to your dyno. You can even tune individual cylinders by using multiple LC-1 kits.

The LC1 is virtually plug-n-play. It is compatible with most all of the major tuning programs, and is the wideband of choice for most of the better tuners in the country. As a nexample, the LC1 is plug-n-play with HP Tuners and EFI Live. So when you need your car tuned, your tuner can tap directly in to this system with ZERO problems.

Keep your eyes out for MANY MANY more blow out sales. I've got Heads, Headers,Eexhaust, Superchargers, Catch Cans, Differentials, coming up for sale in the next few days. Dont hesitate to contact me if you need ANYTHING for your car.

You can contact me Day/Night at 702-355-4809. I DO NOT close, so if you need help at 10pm PST, them give me a ring.

I can also be reached at Jeff@TotalPerformanceEngineering.com

Last edited by Jeff@TotalPerformanceEng; 01-02-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-27-2007 | 01:15 AM
FormerVendor

Default A little info

A member posted a question to me via email, asking "Who" the hell I was..

I forgot I am posting on LS1tech, where most guys dont know me.

Please dont hesitate to take a second and head over to www.corvetteforum.com and do a search under "American_HP"

Basically, for years and years I have either built or had built performance cars. I was the national sales manager for Dynojet for 3 1/2 years. Up until recently, I ran GM dealerships.

I have spent literally 100's of thousands of dollars on performance parts in the last few years. But I have found that 99% of the shops on the Western US SUCK.. Sorry Guys..

Its usually ran by a couple of guys that pay 2 or 3 ex lube techs 10 bucks an hour to strip cars down. Then they wonder why in the hell the cars break.

This happened to me personally on 3 seperate occasions. Sooooo, I got sick and tired of dealing with all of the excuses, and started wrenching on my own cars. All of the sudden, I found myself working on everyone elses cars.

Then before you knew it, I was helping out a few different manufacturers with their product.

In the end, I decided that the Las Vegas area (And west coast) needed a shop that would focus on QUALITY..

How many times have you just spent 1000's of dollars with a shop, and picked you car up after many months.. Only to be scared shitless that its gonna burn to the ground while your driving it?? OR, spent a fortune only to find your car out in the parking lot covered in dirt with all of your parts in the trunk??

As of this moment, my shop is currently being built out. Its a process that takes a while. My website is almost completed, but not yet ready to launch.

When all is said and done, I will have a "Brick and Mortar" facility that you can bring your car to.

But for now, its just me wrenching on my back.. PLUS, selling parts that I am a dealer for.

I have made some HUGE buy in's with quite a few companies. You would be amazed how quickly it adds up.

Please dont hesitate to do a search under my name and see who I am.

Better yet, you can look in damn near ever Corvette magazine since Feb 2007, and see my work.

OR, just call me..I will be more than happy to answer ANY question you might have.
Old 12-29-2007 | 05:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Jeff,

Do the YT ultralights fit 98-02 F-Body as well? Just want to make sure.

Thanks, Glenn
Old 12-31-2007 | 09:28 PM
FormerVendor

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't monitored my threads or answered the phones/emails for a few days.

My children were out of town with the Ex over Christmas, so my Christmas holiday didnt start until Friday morning. We just spent time together as a family over the last couple of days from Friday to Sunday.. ( I swear, I played Monopoly and Go Fish at least 100 times)

I didnt realize it, but my phone rang off the hook, and I got flooded with questions and orders.

So again, I appologize, I am working through the orders and messages..
Jeff
Old 01-01-2008 | 08:32 PM
FormerVendor

Hey Glen, Thanks for your order..

UPS didnt run today, but were on for tomorrow..

Guys, I am extending this for 1 more week.. Get your orders in now..
Originally Posted by gMAG
Jeff,

Do the YT ultralights fit 98-02 F-Body as well? Just want to make sure.

Thanks, Glenn
Old 01-03-2008 | 10:10 PM
TECH Regular

how much if i just wanted the lc1 with no gauge?