How 'bout a GP or special price on a B&M tranny cooler?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 11:20 AM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default How 'bout a GP or special price on a B&M tranny cooler?

Im on a very tight budget, and I wanted to see if any of the sponsors are running any kind of deal on them? If not, is there any way that we could start one? Im looking for one in the 24k GVW range. Thanks
Old 06-30-2003, 04:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: How 'bout a GP or special price on a B&M tranny cooler?

i got mine at speedtek in hurst for like 65 bucks and it's a racing application 24k gvw...that's very budget friendly.
Old 06-30-2003, 11:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thunder Racing is like $45 bucks for the same one.
Old 07-01-2003, 01:59 AM
9 Second Club NA

$45 sounded like an awesome price, but when I checked thier website, I knew it was too good to be true. They have the 24k GVW for $55.99, so Im still on the look out for the best price or if I could get one of the sponsors to do a GP or special price. Thanks
Old 07-01-2003, 01:20 PM
9 Second Club NA

I found the B&M 24k GVW tranny cooler both at Summit and Jeg's for $49.99, can any sponsors beat that?
Old 07-02-2003, 12:08 PM
On The Tree

$49? just take that man, its a good price. Doubt anyone can beat that.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:10 PM
9 Second Club NA

Default Sponsors: Please read. Need some info/help

I was wondering how a GP would get started on a B&M cooler. B&M is the manufacturer and those who sell their products are considered dealers. That is correct, right? Would it be the dealers (sponsors) that would be able to start a GP or would you (sponsor) have to get in touch with B&M and ask if they would be interested in doing so? The reason I asked was because I called B&M direct and I explained to them the situation and they said that its possible to do and they have done it in the past. So they transfered me to someone who I needed to speak to so that they can arrange it and get the info that is needed. Unfortunately, the person I was sent to wasnt there and I got their voicemail. Im sure that one could get started if one of you sponsors could take the time and arrange it with B&M. If that isnt the way to go about it and it was up to the dealer, is there any way that you could do so? I'd really like to purchase one of the B&M Hi-Tek cooling systems, but theyre a bit out of my price range and I wanted to see if we could get a GP or sale on them. The 2 that B&M offer are $209 and $189. Im not sure exactly who all sells their product, but I would assume that any of the sponsors could get something worked out with B&M. Please post any info that you already know or if you have to find anything out. Thank you