TCS is now running a gp special

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003 | 04:30 PM
9 Second Club NA

Default Re: TCS is now running a gp special

I know that it hit 6 already, but Im not sure on 10 yet. I wouldnt be surprised if its already at 10 though. I tried calling earlier today, but no one picked up. So I'll try again tomorrow!
Old 08-29-2003 | 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

I talked to Derick earlier this week, and e-mailed my info, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I've got the money, and realy want to do this. Derick give me a call 832-428-0462. Is it really true that the street stalkers are on backorder? How quick to get the Phoenix?
Old 08-29-2003 | 01:53 PM
TECH Veteran

I talked to Derick earlier this week, and e-mailed my info, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I've got the money, and realy want to do this. Derick give me a call 832-428-0462. Is it really true that the street stalkers are on backorder? How quick to get the Phoenix?
FYI: Derek is not the best at answering emails, he likes the one on one contact and he has been VERY busy lately. Your best bet would be to try calling again or you guys could try contacting Mikey @ Rapidmotorsports, he is the only sponsor I know of that has TCS converters listed on his site, and he is who I first went through before talking to Derek.