ABS Delete, LL, PHR & LCA Free shipping two days only

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 06:28 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ABS Delete, LL, PHR & LCA Free shipping two days only

Due to request https://ls1tech.com/forums/group-purchase-requests/841800-sjm-line-lock-gp.html , we will be offering free shipping on any of our SJM products including PHR/LCA's, LL or ABS delete kits. This offer would ONLY be good for two days. ...This Saturday and Sunday 01-12-08 and 01-13-08.

These purchases will be only available online, you must include in the "Additional Instructions" section during checkout "FREESHIP". You will be charged shipping initially. When our staff returns Monday it will be refunded back to your funding sources originally used IF you added the "FREESHIP" code in the "Additional Instructions" section during checkout.

Free shipping offer is available to US shipments only.

Matt, I accidently deleted the original post. Our Bogart wheels are not included.

Last edited by SJM Manufacturing Inc; 01-12-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:24 PM
FormerVendor

1 day left. The last time I believe we ran any additional discounts was over a year ago. Take advantage of the savings.

Also, I've had a few folks asking about our ABS delete kits. Our design completely removes the entire ABS block AND bracket. This removes as much as weight as possible. It cleans up the engine bay which increases air flow and allows added space for other modifications. The kit also allows you to completely remove all braided lines in teh engine bay which can increases brake response.

An adjustable proportioning valve is included in EVERY kit starting at 139.99 online. When ABS is removed, without an adjustable proportioning valve, you have no way to bias braking needs. The chances of your brake system being biased correctly is slim to none. Being able to bias your brakes gives the user the ability to increase braking abilities...safer and shorter stops. The stock ABS system used to control the system.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered me up a linelock, thanks for doing the free shipping deal.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:29 AM
FormerVendor

final day

Quick Reply: ABS Delete, LL, PHR & LCA Free shipping two days only