Kooks Long Tube Headers On Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 09:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kooks Long Tube Headers On Sale!!!

We always have great pricing available for the complete line of Kooks long tube headers and pretty much everything else that we carry. Just think of this is a "product reminder". Current pricing is lower than Kooks would like us to put in writing so we have to ask that you give us a call at 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763) to receive a quote. Some part numbers are in stock and ready to ship today!

Have a good day!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-MAIL - tbyrne@tbyrne.com

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!
Old 02-02-2008, 12:38 AM
Launching!

can you pm me 2" long tune with D flange and y pipe plz
Old 02-04-2008, 07:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Solid346
can you pm me 2" long tune with D flange and y pipe plz
After all of these years doing this... I really have to ask... does anyone actually read the ads??? We try to write it to be as clear is possible -

Current pricing is lower than Kooks would like us to put in writing so we have to ask that you give us a call at 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763) to receive a quote.
but then there are always requests for a PM (that is in writing) and then e-mails asking for a quote. I just don't understand....
Old 02-04-2008, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tbyrne
After all of these years doing this... I really have to ask... does anyone actually read the ads??? We try to write it to be as clear is possible -

but then there are always requests for a PM (that is in writing) and then e-mails asking for a quote. I just don't understand....
Hi,

I hear what your saying and understand why you can't post prices, but I think Solid346 is from Kuwait (and I'm from Europe) so finding a time when your open that is suitable for someone in a totally different time zone is difficult, then there is cost of the oversea's phone call - hence some people hope (wrongly) that you will be able to answer them via PM or email.

Do you guys have a VOIP or Skype number? (Won't help with timezone, but at least gets the call costs down)

Regards,
UKCamaroSS
Old 02-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Launching!

thanks bro, you took the words out of my mouth.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

I can understand that but I see this alot so I finally took the time to ask The ad will be posted with a note that prices can only be provided over the phone or some are call/e-mail. Then someone will reply asking for a PM with the price. I'll post a reminder about how to obtain pricing and then there will be 3 people under that asking for a PM.

Currently don't have a VOIP or Skype number at this time.