Preliminary Interest Thread - TTP RCF 5-Pt Harness Bar Set

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008 | 10:53 PM
Banned

Default Preliminary Interest Thread - TTP RCF 5-Pt Harness Bar Set

I had no idea the interest in harness bars that everyone had before Echomirage pointed that out to me! I would be glad to fabricate a production JIG for a fbody harness bar. It would attach to where the rear seat belt mounts and use all 4130 "chromemoly" round tubing. I can make them with attachment points for bolt-through seatbelts or without for wrap-around style. I have in stock all harnesses most of the time or they are one day away.

The price would be in the $225-250 range includes powdercoating. What would you guys think?

TTP Race Craft Fabrication Harness Bar Set. Includes:

- TTP RCF Harness Bar Set for Rear Seat Belt Mounts (Need to remove Rear Belts & Seats)
- TTP RCF Crotch Strap Bracket (Will fit under seat so you have full movement of seat)
- All associated hardware
- Add tabs for bolt-style belts - no charge

So what do you think? I could have these in production in two-three weeks.

I am trying to get a donor car in this week and start production. The one thing that is going to slow us down is the fact that our new powdercoating oven has not shown up yet (Another 3-4 weeks they say). I am trying to get a friend of a friend who owns a powdercoating business help me out and get some turned over as soon as I make the first production run. I have a good feeling that I could have the JIG produced by mid-week to start full production but the powdercoating is going to be our downfall.

So what do you guys think? I will NOT accept deposits until I have production pieces in my hand, I hate depending on other people to get our powder coating done but have no choice. I could always do painted/cleared and/or unpainted but I don't think you guys would want that. Express your opinions! I could probably have painted/unpainted ones out by the end of the week...

Last edited by TTPMatt; 02-09-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 02-10-2008 | 11:27 PM
FormerVendor

Hey Matt,

A little off topic, but do you, or could you make a harness bar for a C6 vert?

PM me your thoughts, I need one for a customer for street use

Ed
Old 02-11-2008 | 07:12 AM
TECH Resident

From: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga

what about a jig notched 10-point?
Old 02-11-2008 | 09:35 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

It sounds good. I'd be interested in seeing it for sure.