Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 08:06 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

TADAAA!

Our 4gen Firebird custom headrest covers finally installed and photographed by the first happy customer

Like it? Then see more pics here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/Firebird9802headrest.php

And if you want a set for Your Fbird then I think you'd like to know that it's 4gen DAY TODAY:

Meet me at http://www.redlinegoods.com/CarOfTheDay.php and SAVE 20% TODAY

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-23-2013, 12:21 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hello guys, just to remind you
RedlineGoods.com is the ultimate place to go for custom upgrade to your interior!

Whether you want to show your support to your favourite sports team or you just want to express yourself through your car, at RedlineGoods you will find everything you need to do it right.

Please see below just two examples of a fully custom works we have recently done for our customers.

As soon as you decide to have something this cool for yourselves, please remember to use this discount code: 9XDS1UJ5690 - it'll give you 10% DISCOUNT on all orders placed until Tuesaday, July 30th!

Please also note our ShowPrideInYourRide program for all our customers who help us grow with a 50% REFUND to grab!

Have a great week!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-14-2013, 06:16 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I know you may find below photos irrelevant but I just want to show you how you can upgrade cheap-looking glossy plastic interior trims with buttery soft italian leather enriched with the stitching of your choice

This is one of our latest developments - a set of Mini dash covers in classy white/red color combo for those who prefer leather to cheap plastic

Like it? I know it is not always possible to upgrade all dashboard with leather but in case you find something for you on our website, here's something for you - 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Aug. 21st: 91M6JLD4Z63

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com :-) and Take Pride In Your Ride

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-14-2013, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Redline. I am in Germany. I believe you are in Poland? Would it be best (cheaper) to ship to my German address or to my US APO AE address on the Army base here? Thanks
Old 08-14-2013, 05:34 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Yes, our production facilities are in Poland. But in terms os shipping costs it's not an issue as we have a flat $9 shipping fee regardless of the destination.

What's more important is shipping time - AFAIK everything shipped to US APO address is first delivered to NY, then it enters US army internal postal system and is processed thru their control procedures and only then released for actual delivery. So if you have some actual Germany address, it will be the best choice

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-30-2013, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered the first iteration. Labor Day Sale discount for the next?
Old 09-10-2013, 05:40 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Guys, the Mini dash you saw above is something we purchased by ourselves to design our custom parts based on customers' suggestions.

So if you have some idea what is the next product we should design, feel free to give us a hint

As soon as we start working on it, we will gladly offer a 30% REFUND to the first 3 customers who pre-order any of those parts before they are officially released

The only thing you'll have to do to get the refund to give us a few good quality photos of the parts installed as well as a short installation write-up with puctures. Not a Mission Impossible as you see

Oh, and here's something for you in case you'd just like to order something else: 917XYR25O1S - it'll give you 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme till Sept. 17th

See you at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-30-2013, 08:12 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Driving your car every day, or taking it out of the garage for sunny weekend rides, wouldn't you like a firm grip of thick and comfortable steering wheel wrapped in smooth new leather?

Cause I think you might like our latest development - steering wheel cover with additional padding and optional thumbgrips added for firmer and sportier grip :-)

Yes, I know many of you may find it "irrelevant" as it is a Bimmer wheel

But please have in mind we have our steering wheel covers and other custom leather interior upgrade products for most cars out there, including Tibbys :-)

So please meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE calid thru Oct. 7th: 9XOPG1802G1

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 12-09-2013, 03:40 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Ever wondered what may happen to your steering wheel when you send it to RedlineGoods for custom upgrade?

Ben has just found out! His steering wheel was upgraded with thumbgrips and additional padding for sportier grip. See for yourself :-)

Like it? I sincerely hope you do! Because you now have a chance to give something really special to a petrolhead you love. It's the best time to do it - Christmas is coming soon and our very special GiftCards are now available!

Our gift cards are the ultimate gift solution. Why? Because:

1) Because you are sure he/she will like the gift
2) Because you are sure he/she will get it in time (no need to wait for the postman, just print the gift certificate)
3) Because you SAVE up to 20% on your gift card value :-)

Meet us at http://www.redlinegoods.com/ordergiftcard.php

And Have a Great Holiday Time!

Take care
Jack

RedlineGoods Team
Old 12-21-2013, 12:34 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Holidays are coming!

Santa is knocking on Your door!

He wants YOU to SAVE up to 40% on new custom leather parts for your car :-)

Check in at RedlineGoods.com, paste this discount code: 91RT9M6T72Z for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF our regular discounts scheme (up to 30% OFF depending on Your order value)

(Code valid until December 24th)

And do not forget about FREE SHIPPING until Dec 31st :-)

Please do visit us. I promise you will like what you see and you will want to come back again soon :-)

Meet us at: www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great Holidays!
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 12-31-2013, 01:44 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

In these last two days of the year, meet me at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: 9K1J9R6Q9E3 for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT on top of our regular discounts scheme!

Together with the last day of FREE SHIPPING Special this means you SAVE UP TO 40%!

HAVE A GREAT 2014!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 02-04-2014, 03:30 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hello Boys&Girls

We have just started a GROUP BUY where you can SAVE UP TO 50% on new custom leather interior accessories for Your Ride

Find more details here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-s...e-up-50-a.html

and JUMP IN

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-29-2014, 06:32 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

What do you guys think about our S197 door trim installed by the first happy customer?

Want something like this for Your Ride? Just let me know and let's make it happen

And here's something REALLY SPECIAL: H9A83P2P9Y0 - it's a 20% DISCOUNT CODE valid until Wednesday, April 30th only! Time is ticking

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 04-29-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:32 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default Genuine Red Alcantara now available at RedlineGoods!

Genuine Red Alcantara now available at RedlineGoods!

Following numerous requests and suggestions from our customers we have just introduced a new fabric into our offer

This is the ultimate choice for You if You want to upgrade your car interior with something that is classy, luxurious and sporty at the same time:

And now the best thing:

We offer 20% REFUND upon good quality photos of Genuine Red Alcantara products installed in your car on ALL ORDERS placed until May 31st!

LIke it?

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and Enjoy

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-27-2014, 09:29 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

And another thing we've been missing - a nice, warm, milk chocolate-like mild brown color.

Until we recovered steering wheel for this meticulously restored Jeep CJ :-)

Please welcome our Hazelnut leather and see how it nicely matches many light brown-like car interiors and adds loads of style and elegance!

So if you want something this cool for yourself - this is THE BEST MOMENT! We offer 20% REFUND upon good quality photos of Hazelnut leather products installed in your car on ALL ORDERS placed until May 31st!

So meet us at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: 9Q840R9PKS3 to SAVE ANOTHER 10% on top of our regular discounts scheme! (Code valid until May 31st)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-04-2014, 08:48 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

4TH JULY SALE IS ON!

Use this code at checkout: H9A856P1P8Y and enjoy 20% DISCOUNT on top of our regular discounts scheme

Offer valid until Saturday, July 5th.

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-31-2014, 04:29 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

By far the craziest shifter I have seen equipped with RedlineGoods shift boot

Or maybe it isn't? Maybe you have a cooler shifter? Meet me on our Facebook wall on Monday and WIN $100 EVERY WEEK in our Cool Shifter Contest

In the meantime do not forget to drop by at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: X986421VDRC for ADDITIONAL 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-18-2014, 05:55 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Our first Cool Shifter Contest album has just been opened for voting!

If you submitted your photo, feel free to share it and have your friends vote for you.

If you haven't, you still can do this + next contest album will be up for voting right next week - $100 is waiting!

Or if you just want some nice leather upgrade for your car - here's our this week's DISCOUNT CODE for you: 986USM4T7K5 - Enjoy!

Meet me at RedlineGoods

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-03-2014, 09:33 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Free Shipping September ended a few days ago. Is it time for another special? Maybe we should get back to our Car Of The Day with 20% discount?

Regardless, here's our current DISCOUNT CODE: 9U88JD030QI - it is good for 10% OFF until Friday, October 10th

Meet me at !

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-24-2014, 09:30 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Do I have to say anything more?

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and paste this code: RLGHALLOWEEN2014 for additional 15% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!