New Vendor!!! Double Din Bezels!! Custom Paint! Audio/Video even Leather Wrapping!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Vendor!!! Double Din Bezels!! Custom Paint! Audio/Video even Leather Wrapping!!!

hey guys whats up?! well its been a while in the making, but finally signed up as a ls1tech vendor!! been browsing around for a few years now, and actually been a forum vendor over on the corvetteforum for over a year now!!

looking forward to being a part of this forum, and to help you guys out with as much as i can. mostly corvette based at this time, but looking to branch out!

i offer mainly any kind of custom interior work, whether it be painted parts, car stereo, video, navigation. we are even doing leather wrapping!!

ive had great success on the corvetteforum, and def. looking forward to continuing with all of you here on this forum. main goal for me is obviously quality products, and customer service!

feel free to check me out at: www.ti-motorsports.com

you can also browse the corvetteforum for my work, and also all my feedback.

please dont hesitate to shoot me a PM or give me a call with any questions!

will be posting up some products/sales later this afternoon/tom.

looking forward to doing business!
Old 04-10-2008, 12:07 AM
TECH Resident

can you do anything about the funky 98+ firebird door panels which crack?
Old 04-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Launching!

how long dos it generally take to get the 200 dollar mail in rebate from pioneer? I want that avic d3 but I have a few questions. I heard it can be a pain with constantly inserting the maps cd to reload positions or something to that nature? Can you comment on this? I know the more expensive models ($1000+) offer a hard drive so maybe its not applicable to those?

Thanks, Ryan
Old 04-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Launching!

edit nevermind....i just read the latest review so I understand the map CD. So my next question is if this is the latest model does it include the Pioneer Wireless Remote Control and iPod Cable? Will the PAC SWI-PS Steering Wheel Controller work for my 2002 SS Camaro with this? thanks for the info!

Edit, I see that it is $828 with these accessories on your site with the mail in rebate...seems you can get it for about $720 (including the two accessories) on some online vendor sites also with a mail in rebate of 200 dollars....can you work out a better price then for us to buy from you....maybe a GP on it?

Ryan

Last edited by SOMcockySS; 04-11-2008 at 03:26 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:10 AM
Banned

i seen on your site that you do custom car audio. what would be a round about price for a box to fit two alpine type r 12's in a 99 z28 convertable box?
Old 04-13-2008, 01:58 AM
Launching!

stil no word yet from our new vendor?????
Old 04-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Launching!

anybody heard from this guy? I tried messaging him and sending him an email but he hasn't gotten back to me. I really want this bezel with the Avic D3