Hey Moderators, can you help?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2003, 12:07 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hey Moderators, can you help?

One of my friends, his username on this board is FLA 98TA , bought a window switch from Harlan, and it died after two weeks. He got in touch with Harlan and he said to send it back to him and he'd take care of it, so he did that and then sent him an email sayin that he sent it, and from that point on, he has not recieved any responses from Harlan to any of his emails, and he can't get thru to him on the phone, and he hasn't recieved his window switch yet, and it's been at least 3 months! I don't want to bash anyone and this is not intended to bash anyone, but I would like to help out my friend here, so is there anything you guys could do to help him? I'll forward a link to this post to my friends email address, and maybe he could chime in and give you some more details, thanks!
Old 09-03-2003, 06:44 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Hey Moderators, can you help?

What's his name?

I'm just digging myself outta quite a big hole on orders, been a rough past few months at work.

Screen name doesn't do me much good
Old 09-03-2003, 07:26 AM
TECH Junkie

What's his name?

I'm just digging myself outta quite a big hole on orders, been a rough past few months at work.

Screen name doesn't do me much good

Thanks for the quick reply, his name is Darrell Ballard. He was just startin to get frustrated that he hasn't gotten any replies and still hasn't gotten the part, so I figured i'd try and help him out and get him some answers.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll dig, I know i've got a handful of repairs i need to take care of along w/ getting everything out.

unfortunately some a long overdue.

I'm trying to get everything back on track, and have rehired my assembly guy to help that out.

Let him know i'll be in contact shortly
Old 09-03-2003, 08:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Wow, real quick response, thanks! I just called him and let him know, he'll probably post somethin when he gets home and can get on the comp. Again, thanks a lot!
Old 09-03-2003, 08:06 AM
Launching!

Hey, Thank for the quick reply. My email addresses that I have used are transam98ramair@aol.com and the one on my paypal is gixxerguy98@hotmail.com. If you need my address again send an email and I will reply with my address.

Thanks, Darrell