Norris Motorpsorts - VMax CNC Ported Throttle Body Available - $139 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 06:05 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Norris Motorpsorts - VMax CNC Ported Throttle Body Available - $139 Shipped

Hey All,

I have been working with Pete Incaudo and he has finished up the CNC version of his ported TB for the LS2, LS3 and LS7. When I did some dyno testing for Pete and Corvette Enthusiast magazine we saw about an 8-10 HP and 7-8 TQ gain on a stock 2008 Z06. The gains were very close to the same whether it had a stock program or after tuning. The nice part was that no ther tuning was required after the install. The A/F barely changed.

Each unit is CNC machined and then hand finished and tested. There will also be serial number on each unit for verification.

This intro pricing is $139 shipped plus the core fee as mentioned and normal pricing will be $149. A $200 core fee will be charged until the core is returned. Full core credit will be refunded as long as a usable core is recieved within 14 days after delivery to you.

Due to the potential issues with recieving cores I have come up with this core return policy. Usable cores recieved within 14-21 days will recieve 80% ($160) of the core fee back. Usable cores recieved within 22-30 days will recieve 60% ($120) of the core fee back. Usable cores recieved within 32-60 days will recieve 50% ($100) of the core fee back. After 60 dyas there will be no core refund.

Attached are a couple photos and please feel free if there are any questions. Initially there are about 10 units available at this intro pricing.

For those with a C5 style fly by wire harness and going to a 90mm TB, I also have the proper plug and play harness available. No cutting and splicing of the factory harness.

Thanks.

Mike Norris
Attached Thumbnails Norris Motorpsorts - VMax CNC Ported Throttle Body Available - 9 Shipped-dsc01801.jpg   Norris Motorpsorts - VMax CNC Ported Throttle Body Available - 9 Shipped-dsc01802.jpg   Norris Motorpsorts - VMax CNC Ported Throttle Body Available - 9 Shipped-dsc01803.jpg   Norris Motorpsorts - VMax CNC Ported Throttle Body Available - 9 Shipped-dsc02247.jpg   Norris Motorpsorts - VMax CNC Ported Throttle Body Available - 9 Shipped-dsc02249.jpg  

Quick Reply: Norris Motorpsorts - VMax CNC Ported Throttle Body Available - $139 Shipped