Sponsor Vehicle Projects & Shop Tours See what your LS1TECH Sponsors are working on.

New Sponsor: Unleashed Performance

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 09:00 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation New Sponsor: Unleashed Performance

It's official! There's a new shop in town! Well, there will be in about a week anyway. The new shop is called "Unleashed Performance", located less than 15 minutes from downtown Louisville at 8050 State Rd 64, Georgetown, IN 47122. We will be doing everything performance related, ranging from parts and installations, to parts design and development, and even complete turn-key custom builds! We just picked up our DynoJet chassis dyno a couple weeks ago, so obviously I'll still be doing what I love most....Dyno Tuning! We plan to Grand Open on 9-19-11, but I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

To those of you that have known me for a long time (I've been a member on LS1Tech since day one), you probably already know what this means to me. I'm so excited about it that words just can't explain. But I'd like to thank the person that has not only helped to make this all possible, but also believes enough in the future of this business that he has invested the capital necessary for us to be a zero-debt company! This person is one of my oldest friends, and now my business partner, Rob Pappas. He doesn't have an LSx vehicle "yet", but we did take a new CTS-V for a test drive last weekend. So who knows...maybe that'll be the next shop car.

Last, but not least, there's one more person I want to mention. If you're a local car nut, and you've been around the Louisville, Ky area long at all, you already know Cindy Edwards, "The Dyno Lady". She's been running the Dyno shop at Automotion since it began about 8 yrs ago. And I've had the priveledge of being friends with her for over 25 yrs, as well as working side by side with her at Automotion for the last year. So I'm proud to say that she has joined us full time at Unleashed Performance!!

At the moment, we have a temporary website up with all of the basic info. But we are working on a full site now, complete with shopping cart, video's, customer cars, and shop projects. So please be patient!

It's gonna be a wild ride and I can't wait to get it fired up! Thanks to everyone for all of your support over the years! It hasn't gone unnoticed.

One more thing: I will be very slow responding to posts here after tonight, as we will be heading down to Bowling Green, Ky for LSfest. I won't be racing at this event, but hopefully at the LSx Shootout next month in Indy. Hope to see you guys there!!!!

Quick Reply: New Sponsor: Unleashed Performance