Sponsor Vehicle Projects & Shop Tours See what your LS1TECH Sponsors are working on.

Late Model Speed Magnuson F-body install from start to finish

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 09:57 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Late Model Speed Magnuson F-body install from start to finish

We have a customer sending in his 2000 Camaro SS MN6 to get the full treatment. I/C Magnuson blower, FAST 90 MM throttle body, LM Speed CNC ported cylinder heads, new cam, LS7 clutch, QTP headers & catted Y pipe. He was kind enough to allow us to share pics of his install from start to finish. The car will be here tonight(Friday 3/23/07) and I will start with a pic of it rolling off the trailer.

If anybody wants to see something specific, just post up and let me know. This should be a good way for everyone to see what's involved with one of these kits.

Hope you all enjoy it!
Ed

** I almost forgot the best part! He's coming home from Iraq in 2 weeks, and I promised him his car would be sitting here waiting for him to drive it when he gets home!! This won't be a long build, kind of like an LS1Tech version of Overhaulin' !!!!
Attached Thumbnails Late Model Speed Magnuson F-body install from start to finish-picture-005rs.jpg   Late Model Speed Magnuson F-body install from start to finish-picture-004rs.jpg  

Last edited by Ed @ Late Model Speed; 03-23-2007 at 10:22 AM. Reason: add pics

Quick Reply: Late Model Speed Magnuson F-body install from start to finish