Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Front turning signals Please help and give info

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front turning signals Please help and give info

hey guy my name is dale smith, and i have a question about, the front turning signals, on my car, if on of the bulbs, go out would that make both of them go out... i pulled the inside turning signal light, and it looked as if it hade friend, when the bulb blew.. looks like it got too hot, and the heat fried it... give me soem feed back guys thanks...
Old 07-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Staging Lane

Default Not Sure, But

My R/F signal would not flash and when I looked at the connection it appeared darkened as if it got very hot. Anyway, I replaced all the turn signal bulbs since I was already there and it was a pain to access. I also put a small amount of dielectric grease on the bulb receptacle. It solved my problem. I would start with replacing the bulbs since they are a cheap fix and go from there.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Staging Lane

Possibly water got in there..... Our cars are famous for the water getting in the front turn lights and frying them...... it happens to me all the time after a thorough wash.............