Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Monsoon Speaker Replcament packages now at SparksAI.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 05:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monsoon Speaker Replcament packages now at SparksAI.com

Over the past month I have been working with my distributors, researching, and testing to bring you fantastic speaker replacement options. All packages are available now for immediate shipping.

Bazooka Subwoofers are also now available 99.98 a pair shipped!
http://www.sparksai.com/Bazooka-WF64.../wf641.5dv.htm

Monsoon Packages

Stage 1 - 219.99

The Stage 1 factory replacement package is designed for those looking to replace tired, wornout, even blown speakers from their stock Monsoon equiped F-Body. These speakers are a direct fit replacement for the stock speakers.
•Front:
Soundstream 3 Ohm RBC.6 6.5" Component Speakers
•Rear Hatch:
Soundstream 3Ohm PCT.402 Coxail Speakers
•Sailpanel/Subs:
Bazooka 6.5 Dual 4Ohm Voice Coil Subwoofers (Wire Parallel for Camaro Contact us with questions)

Stage 2 - 299.99

The Stage 2 factory replacement package is designed for those looking to replace tired, wornout, even blown speakers from their stock Monsoon equiped F-Body and want a bit higher end sound for the option of replacing the Monsoon amp now or down the road. These speakers are a direct fit replacement for the stock speakers.
•Front:
MTX Audio TX6 6.5" 2-way Component Speakers System
•Rear Hatch:
MTX Audio TDX4002 4" 2-way Coaxial Speakers
•Sailpanel/Subs:
Bazooka 6.5 Dual 4Ohm Voice Coil Subwoofers (Wire Parallel for Camaro Contact us with questions)

Stage 2.5 - 339.99

Take the guess work out of replacing your factory speakers. The Stage 2 factory replacement package is designed for those looking to replace tired, wornout, even blown speakers from their stock Monsoon equiped F-Body and want a bit higher end sound and are planning to replace the Monsoon amp. These speakers are a direct fit replacement for the stock speakers. This system is meant to be used with a seperate powered subwoofer. Need help finding the perfect Subwoofer or Amp? Let us know.
•Front:
MTX Audio TX6 6.5" 2-way Component Speakers System
•Rear Hatch:
MTX Audio TDX4002 4" 2-way Coaxial Speakers
•Sailpanel/Subs:
Soundstream SST-654N 6-1/2" 250W 4-Ohm Pro Series Mid Bass

Stage 3 - $439.99

The Stage 3 Speaker package is for those that are serious about taking their listening experience to the next level. This system is meant for those intending to bypass the Monsoon amplifier and give these speakers the serious power they crave. The RF-60C Components are a Reference class Component meaning you get the music the way it was meant to be heard. Instead of Subwoofers in the Sails, for this package they are replaced with Midbass drivers. These accompany the front component speakers and the massive sub you are pushing in the rear to cover the full spetrum of sound. This system is meant to be used with a seperate powered subwoofer. Need help finding the perfect Subwoofer or Amp? Let us know.
•Front:
Soundstream RF-60C 6.5" 2 Way 360 Watt Component Speaker System
•Rear Hatch:
Soundstream SST4.0 4" 2-way Speakers
•Sailpanel/Subs:

Stage 4 - 629.99

The Stage 4 Speaker package is for those that demand the best. Only true Audiophiles need apply. This system is meant for those intending to bypass the Monsoon amplifier and will require a more involved install.. The Precision Power PC2.65C Component speakers are some of the best component speakers to appear on the scene in a very long time. Reviewers have placed them above speakers costing 2x as much out of Germany. To make sure your sound stage is setup perfectly we include Q-Logic Kick Panel Speaker enclosures. These will help you place the speakers within inches of being equally distanced from both the driver and passenger seats meaning you hear a more ballanced sound from both sides, the way it was meant to be heard. Instead of Subwoofers in the Sails, for this package they are replaced with Midbass drivers. These accompany the front component speakers and the massive sub you are pushing in the rear to cover the full spectrum of sound. This system is meant to be used with a seperate powered subwoofer. Need help finding the perfect Subwoofer or Amp? Let us know.
•Front:
Precision Power PC2.65C Power Class 6 1/2" 2 Way Component Set
Q-Logic Q-Forms QL-K1005C Custom Camaro/Firebird 93-02 6.5" Kick Panel
Speaker Enclosure (Choose your Interior Color)
•Rear Hatch:
Soundstream SST4.0 4" 2-way Speakers
•Sailpanel/Subs:

Convertible Speaker Packages

Stage 1 - 179.99

The Stage 1 factory replacement package is designed for those looking to replace tired, wornout, even blown speakers from their stock Convertible F-Body. These speakers are a direct fit replacement for the stock speakers.
•Front:
Soundstream 3 Ohm RBC.6 6.5" Component Speakers
•Sailpanel:
Massive SX6II 6.5" Shallow Mount 2-way Coaxial Speakers

Last edited by SparksAI; 10-04-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do you have or can find any other pictures of the Q-Forms installed? I've never seen any pictures of them other than the one you have shown.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:47 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by squee
Do you have or can find any other pictures of the Q-Forms installed? I've never seen any pictures of them other than the one you have shown.
I have not seen them installed in the 4th Gen before. I have seen them for a Scion xB, a civic, and a 3rd gen. The Scion and the Civic sounded great and the panels fit well. I did not get to hear the 3rd gen. The best picture I have been able to find is without them installed but I think overall the piece looks very nice.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

No packages for convertible owners?
Old 10-02-2010, 11:15 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157
No packages for convertible owners?
I haven't forgot you guys just haven't got them put together yet. Expect by tomorrow or monday.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SparksAI
I have not seen them installed in the 4th Gen before. I have seen them for a Scion xB, a civic, and a 3rd gen. The Scion and the Civic sounded great and the panels fit well. I did not get to hear the 3rd gen. The best picture I have been able to find is without them installed but I think overall the piece looks very nice.

How bout a discount for buying the first set? I'd even do a review and everything. Should sound amazing with a my CDT HD-62 Golds in em.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:20 PM
FormerVendor

We might be able to work something out on that. Sent you a PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Launching!

This is awesome! My sound system is horrible, i will be buying a stage 2 package soon
Old 10-03-2010, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

I havent looked yet, but do the tweeters mount in the factory location with no modification?
Old 10-03-2010, 11:53 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by chevymec
I havent looked yet, but do the tweeters mount in the factory location with no modification?
For the Firebirds yes it should be no problem, For the Camaros the tweeter was mounted in the middle of the speaker like a coaxial set. The tweeters with these packages come with multiple mouting options, you can surface mount them or if you feel like flush mounting them select a suitable location with space behind it and create a hole for the flush mount cup.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:35 PM
TECH Resident

For something like the stage 2, is there anything else aside form the woofers that we can get for the sail panels? I already have a sub in a stealthbox in the back of the car and dont need the bass also from the sails.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:18 PM
FormerVendor

Yes acctually, I am about to post a 2.5 package that puts midbass drivers in place of the subs with the same fronts and rears. I also have the Satge 1 Convertible kits done but waitingon one more vendor for their stage 2 and 3 Packages.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:22 PM
FormerVendor

The original post was updated with the new packages.

One thing to note with our Stage 1 package is that these are 3Ohm speakers which means that not only do you get quality speaker replacements, these are a closer match to your Monsoon amp's output meaning that you are driving more power to them than you would with 4Ohm speakers from other packages. You might have to find a place to mount the tweeter in the Camaro (Doesn't apply to the Firebird) but you get more power and since your ears aren't on your ankles you can acctually point them towards you.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 857 Likes on 610 Posts

Subscribed. I am wanting to put a system in my Firehawk this winter. Trying to figure out how serious I am going to get.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 215 Likes on 176 Posts

looking forward to some pics of a install !!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:05 PM
Staging Lane

do these have direct plugs like oem?i'm not wanting to redo the plugs.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone installed the stage 1 or 2 yet? If so how do they sound?
Old 07-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Anyone buy them? How do they sound? I was thinking about a stage 2.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is an old thread and I don't think sparks is even in business anymore. None of their URLs work. Try DoubleD Mods, they answer the phone and ship promptly.

Quick Reply: Monsoon Speaker Replcament packages now at SparksAI.com