Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 09:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kee Audio

Anyone have any experience with them? I ordered a set of subwoofers from them a few days ago and got my receipt but I have yet to receive any shipping information. I tried to contact them via PM on here but on their profile it says they haven't been on since January 27th. Just kind of itching to make my car thump a little bit more, anything at this point is useful lol!

Thanks.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i didnt get a email or anything either when i ordered my subs. but they were at my door in about 4-5 days.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jsteele90
i didnt get a email or anything either when i ordered my subs. but they were at my door in about 4-5 days.
Alright, it was 5 days ago this early AM. Just that any spare money at this point to a college kid like myself isn't the easiest to come by haha.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Be patient, he's very busy as usual I'm sure, but your items will arrive. I bought the whole 9 yard when I upgraded, and never blinked an eye that the items wouldn't arrive.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kee is 100% trustworthy, you may have to wait a bit to hear, but he has been around for years, and offers a great value to our community. I met him at the F-Body Gathering in Atlanta where he sponsors the show each Memorial Day. Your hard-earned money is safe, you should see your stuff soon.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any updates?
Old 02-22-2012, 10:05 PM
TECH Resident

i had a great experience with kee audio, i actually communicated back and forth through emails with Ian, he provided me with very good info and different routes and setups i could go with. finally got it all narrowed down ordered this past saturday night, ups tracking he sent me shows delivery for tomorow. free shipping as well. nothing but posititve feedback for him so far!!
Old 02-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Staging Lane

Yep, have only good things to say about him. Very helpful and knowledgeable. I'm sure it will all get worked out.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yup, my stuff got here yesterday afternoon. I was also sent a 2-XXL shirt too, thing is a monster. I'll probably just end up donating it lol
Old 02-23-2012, 04:03 PM
TECH Resident

my speakers showed up today and man they are nice. here is a pic of the speakers

now i am going to use the stock harnesses i just want to make sure i have the colors correct. one wire is plain red which im gonna assume is postive and the other wire is black w\red stripe so im gonna assume negative for that? heres a pic of the harness
Old 02-23-2012, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikh338
now i am going to use the stock harnesses i just want to make sure i have the colors correct. one wire is plain red which im gonna assume is postive and the other wire is black w\red stripe so im gonna assume negative for that? heres a pic of the harness
I'd say that is a safe assumption lol. My ratchet set doesn't grasp the bolts holding the sail speakers in place, the ends of the bits are too concave. Sadly my buddy will have to come over with his set to help me out, wish my dad didn't take all of the tools with him when he moved out to Phoenix, AZ lol
Old 02-23-2012, 06:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by RikkiTorment
I'd say that is a safe assumption lol. My ratchet set doesn't grasp the bolts holding the sail speakers in place, the ends of the bits are too concave. Sadly my buddy will have to come over with his set to help me out, wish my dad didn't take all of the tools with him when he moved out to Phoenix, AZ lol
lol that sucks man. I was thinking about soldering the spade connectors onto the terminals on the speakers but got some really good spade connectors that are really snug and tight so im not going to do any soldering just yet. I will post a few pics after I wire the speakers up with the stock harnessses. And also I am not going to use the #6 dorman clips like others have because the holes dont like up exactly, i am just going to use self tapping screws. the size i found that will work perfect is #8x3/4.