Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

What is this worth?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What is this worth?

This system came with a car that I just bought, Im not much into loud systems so I am going to take it out and sell it. Im just trying to figure out what its worth, not trying to rip anyone off, but also dont want to just give it away. Seems like previous owner spent some money on this custom set up.

Old 11-29-2014, 01:01 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that box is very custom and probably quite expensive but honestly looks like total crap, I doubt you'll find anybody interested in the box, but if you could pull one of the 6x9's and one of the subs and pull the model numbers off the back of each then we could see what they go for new and say half that for a fair value of the speakers.

There is also the matter of locating and determining what amps are running everything.

I don't get why anyone would put 4 6x9's in that location, it just ruins the sound stage and the look of the box.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Daniel Richards
that box is very custom and probably quite expensive but honestly looks like total crap, I doubt you'll find anybody interested in the box, but if you could pull one of the 6x9's and one of the subs and pull the model numbers off the back of each then we could see what they go for new and say half that for a fair value of the speakers.

There is also the matter of locating and determining what amps are running everything.

I don't get why anyone would put 4 6x9's in that location, it just ruins the sound stage and the look of the box.
X2

Box looks like someone paid good money for it but it all depends on if that box was made for those subs. Airspace and tuning will play a big part if you try to just throw different speakers in there.

lol at the 6x9s and what kind of amps do you have powering everything? Did you check your doors and sails to see if those speakers have been replaced?

Quick Reply: What is this worth?