Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Want ideas for complete new system

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want ideas for complete new system

OK everyone...here is your chance to think about an entire new stereo setup. There is no part of the system I want to keep except the steering wheel controls. I need to keep it ultra light so stock locations are fine with a minimal sub enclosure. I have a vert so the fender well is pretty much taken...that is also where the drop down tube for the N2O bottle goes..although I could re rout it. I want as thin of a CD deck as possible as I am going to mount a control panel for the N2O setup below it with red flip-up-cover LED toggle switches. So deck (as many options as possible...maybe even with a flipup LCD screen) small sub with good tight bass reflex, 2-6 1/4's for the back, 2-5 1/4 (full range) and two really good tweets for the door panels.

Remember it's a Vert and I Drag Race quite a bit so minimal weight.

Discuss.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

*EDIT* Non-sponsor link

Last edited by Richiec77; 12-20-2006 at 05:27 AM.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Staging Lane

Anyone?? I have been out of the car stereo thing for a long time...so I am behind on what is out there. The last time I had anything in there was my Sony car that had the brand new LCD TV with a VCR...yes...a VCR on their brand new unilink system.