Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

superchargerp1sc-1 Zo6 vs Stage II HPF E46 M3

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 09:13 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice car man.
I ran across this the day it was posted on youtube (or the day after).

I was going to post it up here to see if anyone owned it.

THat's only a P1SC?!?! THat's a great setup you have there!
Still pushing the stock 6 pounds?
Nice filming too!
Old 11-07-2008, 09:29 AM
***Repost Police***

Man, for putting down 630rwhp I would have thought the M3 would keep up better than that... good kill
Old 11-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Village Idiot

Irunelevens - probably driver error as it should hang better...... 630rwhp in small beemer come on!!! It's gotta rip and hang better then that... Driver error for sure...
Old 11-07-2008, 11:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Irunelevens - probably driver error as it should hang better...... 630rwhp in small beemer come on!!! It's gotta rip and hang better then that... Driver error for sure...
I dont know anything about this specific race but that BMW does rip... when its on race gas. This might have been the BMW on pump, which would make a lot of sense.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:09 PM
11 Second Club

Smile

he is on race gas and the zo6 on diet
Originally Posted by sciff5
I dont know anything about this specific race but that BMW does rip... when its on race gas. This might have been the BMW on pump, which would make a lot of sense.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:50 PM
11 Second Club

I dont know that car is pretty quick based off his other races.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H...ilt_186695.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/K...-M3_153922.htm
Old 11-07-2008, 03:16 PM
11 Second Club

the Zo6kid c5 with 427 motor na made about 530rwhp that is why the m3 beat him.procharger supercharger make good power at top end so the m3 want to keep up with this c5 Zo6 supercharger i think it will need another 60rwhp
Old 11-07-2008, 04:52 PM

I see you guys meet up at the Jack n the box on great america by 101. What nights do you guys usually meet? I'd like to shoot over there sometime. I live right down the street
Old 11-08-2008, 02:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That cobra would have done MUCH better. ****** was pedaling the car through a couple of gears especially on the hit. It even had wheel hop once pretty bad,...just listen to the blower on I think the second race.

For what it's worth, I raced a couple of built motor C5's, making good power, and i'd move out on them pretty well at highway speeds when I had the blower.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
That cobra would have done MUCH better. ****** was pedaling the car through a couple of gears especially on the hit. It even had wheel hop once pretty bad,...just listen to the blower on I think the second race.

For what it's worth, I raced a couple of built motor C5's, making good power, and i'd move out on them pretty well at highway speeds when I had the blower.
yeah I did notice that especially in the first race. Guy needs to invest in some real tires.

Did you ever get a chance to run any KB/Whipple cobras. They seem to be bad bishes if they can hook but it seems like they are always blowing the tires off in pretty much every gear.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Teching In

yeah I did notice that especially in the first race. Guy needs to invest in some real tires.

Did you ever get a chance to run any KB/Whipple cobras. They seem to be bad bishes if they can hook but it seems like they are always blowing the tires off in pretty much every gear.
yes he did and it was silver he can tell you the outcome
Old 11-09-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by noride
yes he did and it was silver he can tell you the outcome

Yes, I did is right. Tell your buddy that i'm ready to go again.

That night, since your brought it up went like this,...

....we ended up next to eachother, at yonder, side by side...I had my girl in the car,...he had, I think a girl, or someone in his car but I don't recall that. We were side by side,..just crusing,.....side by side.....side by side.....I donwshifted,...waited......side by side, he downshifted....etc...side by side....(I have no horns in my car to try and honk)(and I had my girl in the car,...who wasn't about to call out a race(like 1-2-3 go)....)...so we waited,..ready and everything.....just waiting....

...then your buddy in the silver cobra, just took off. As in,...no honk, no flag drop, just took off,... so I chased him,...he had a car and a half head start, I was making 615 rwhp that night, we were doing about 65mph,...I spun(street tire)(he was on a radial)....and that car and a half jump that he took on me, was enough to beat me up to 140mph, where I was on his rear quarter panel..... and that was it. I rolled alongside to go again, this time for real, and he didn't want to.

That next day, I tried to set up a race with him through a mutal friend,...and he didn;t want to. Next I hear, he's uping his power,....and still, I can't get a rematch.

Your friend, is WEAK if he is going around acting like he beat me straight up. Even your/his buddies that were following in the F-150 video'd it on there cel phones, were you can clearly see the jump, and you can clearly see that I was catching him. And that came form his friends mouth,....who I don't even know.

So yea, your buddy in the silver cobra smoked me bro,..bigtime. ******* pansey *** race. You can tell him that too. Matter of fact, round him up as well since you brought him up,...being your boy, and all.

Somehow I think I have a better chance of racing a Lepperchan on a unicorn then for that dude to race me again, heads up,...no jumping bullshit.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Yes, I did is right. Tell your buddy that i'm ready to go again.

That night, since your brought it up went like this,...

....we ended up next to eachother, at yonder, side by side...I had my girl in the car,...he had, I think a girl, or someone in his car but I don't recall that. We were side by side,..just crusing,.....side by side.....side by side.....I donwshifted,...waited......side by side, he downshifted....etc...side by side....(I have no horns in my car to try and honk)(and I had my girl in the car,...who wasn't about to call out a race(like 1-2-3 go)....)...so we waited,..ready and everything.....just waiting....

...then your buddy in the silver cobra, just took off. As in,...no honk, no flag drop, just took off,... so I chased him,...he had a car and a half head start, I was making 615 rwhp that night, we were doing about 65mph,...I spun(street tire)(he was on a radial)....and that car and a half jump that he took on me, was enough to beat me up to 140mph, where I was on his rear quarter panel..... and that was it. I rolled alongside to go again, this time for real, and he didn't want to.

That next day, I tried to set up a race with him through a mutal friend,...and he didn;t want to. Next I hear, he's uping his power,....and still, I can't get a rematch.

Your friend, is WEAK if he is going around acting like he beat me straight up. Even your/his buddies that were following in the F-150 video'd it on there cel phones, were you can clearly see the jump, and you can clearly see that I was catching him. And that came form his friends mouth,....who I don't even know.

So yea, your buddy in the silver cobra smoked me bro,..bigtime. ******* pansey *** race. You can tell him that too. Matter of fact, round him up as well since you brought him up,...being your boy, and all.

Somehow I think I have a better chance of racing a Lepperchan on a unicorn then for that dude to race me again, heads up,...no jumping bullshit.
Get some MT drag radials on the back of your car and let him take the hit and everything.. wont matter at this point with your new setup, if the rear end stays together.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Teching In

Did anybody watch the second video posted??? I can tell he was spinning but he still lost every race....even the last one where the he got a chance to hook. I hate M3's but I'm curious if I'm the only 1 who can see this vid??
Old 11-16-2008, 12:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

DAMN that is one fast Vette. I need me a SC bad.... Where did u get your set up done???
Old 11-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

I'd rather have the M3
Old 11-16-2008, 12:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I'd rather have the M3
But that is because you are a gay Mustang owner!LOL

I just read the locked thread. Funny ****.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
But that is because you are a gay Mustang owner!LOL

I just read the locked thread. Funny ****.
Yea that was a special kid. So which of you LS1 owners is the daddy? He surely had to be the son of one of you with his ignorance.

But no *******.........the reason I'd rather have the M3 is because..........I'm scared to go fast
Old 11-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Really I just like that body style M3 plus the turbo sends the pimpness through the roof. Now I would much rather have a C6 of anykind. But C5...not so much.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
the reason I'd rather have the M3 is because..........I'm scared to go fast
of course you are..... thats why you have 2 mustangs.