Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach 1 takes out LS1

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 11:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Compared to a Veyron, yes. Compared to a LS1 they are fast.
Thats nearly sig worthy right there. LOL.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by noride
slow i got a slow mach 4 your ***
Yepp you're slow. It can't be helped! You drive a turd Mustang. It there fore is impossible for you to go fast or even remotly be fast. You see....Fords aren't even worth wipping your *** with. But we do tolerate thier presence if they behave. Are you going to behave?

Old 11-13-2008, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Yepp you're slow. It can't be helped! You drive a turd Mustang. It there fore is impossible for you to go fast or even remotly be fast. You see....Fords aren't even worth wipping your *** with. But we do tolerate thier presence if they behave. Are you going to behave?
I see you are using the diplomatic approach. LMAO!!
Old 11-14-2008, 02:36 AM
Launching!

i have a friend here with a Mach and he isn't even close so i dont know
Old 11-14-2008, 04:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Never heard of anyone putting an F1 on a Cobra, but why wouldnt' it work. IDK if it's even possible without custom.
There is a guy that lives around here who is in the process of putting a F2M blower on his 03 Cobra now. Its a completely new engine, but still a 4.6 i'm thinking. Dart block though. I'm not sure how much fab work he is going to have to do to make everything fit, but i'll see if I can find some pics when he is done.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:02 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I see you are using the diplomatic approach. LMAO!!
But of course. I always have the olive branch ready man. When a Ford guy gets out of place I whack him with it. I know I know....I am to nice. I take my role as a peace keeper/maker very seriously. Our poor retarded brothers don't understand counsling. So I smack'em around a bit and then tag thier cars with blue ovals so the rest of the world understands that there is something seriously wrong with them. But in reality, understanding is what the Corkies of the racing world need from us more fortunate, higher I.Qed people.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by capn smokey
Real smart deduction from my statement, Im sure no mach1 could beat an 6-speed ls1 car
Deduction?.....maybe you should re-read what you said..........
Was the z28 an auto? It prolly was, auto ls1s are kinda slow and a m5 mach1 killin it is believable.
You obviously don't hang around here much or you would of known I was messing around. I like any fast car and I am fully aware that there are some really fast Mach's. If you are in Washington we can line them up if you'd like. I'm always down for a good run.
He'd whip your *** as bad if not worse than NewSkool would.

But yeah, no ride.......Manalishi's cool.

Well, when he's gotten some.

YOur sign on name fits you well, cause you are obviously confused. You've killed too many GTO's then read on here about mustangs and machs, then get confused thinking we're slow like GTO's.

Originally Posted by DGageSS
i have a friend here with a Mach and he isn't even close so i dont know
Close as in location, race...what exactly to you mean MAHN?

Originally Posted by 2K1WS6TA
There is a guy that lives around here who is in the process of putting a F2M blower on his 03 Cobra now. Its a completely new engine, but still a 4.6 i'm thinking. Dart block though. I'm not sure how much fab work he is going to have to do to make everything fit, but i'll see if I can find some pics when he is done.
That would kickass man......I'd love to see it. I'm sure he's got alot of work to do to make it fit. IIRC, the F2S has a larger head unit than an F1 right? (not too familiar with the 2s)
Old 11-14-2008, 12:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

But of course. I always have the olive branch ready man. When a Ford guy gets out of place I whack him with it. I know I know....I am to nice. I take my role as a peace keeper/maker very seriously. Our poor retarded brothers don't understand counsling. So I smack'em around a bit and then tag thier cars with blue ovals so the rest of the world understands that there is something seriously wrong with them. But in reality, understanding is what the Corkies of the racing world need from us more fortunate, higher I.Qed people.
LMAO!! You crack me up man.

He'd whip your *** as bad if not worse than NewSkool would.

But yeah, no ride.......Manalishi's cool.

Well, when he's gotten some.
I don't doubt that my car is a heavy *** roach. Having twin two year olds cuts down on the amount of fun time me and the wife have. Seriously though thanks for the kind words.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I think you have that backwards my friend. We tolerate you!
Old 11-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Launching!

Wink

Originally Posted by unit213
Ouch scott. I think unit got you there, lol
Old 11-14-2008, 12:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 11-14-2008, 12:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't doubt that my car is a heavy *** roach. Having twin two year olds cuts down on the amount of fun time me and the wife have. Seriously though thanks for the kind words.
OH, I know what you mean..having four kids myself man.

ANd of course.

Confused....I think Unit just showed who has the higher IQ.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by cunfuzed
it would of ended up with you on the pitching end of a prison based relationship.

:d hahahahaahahahahahaha thats hilarious!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Banned

Deduction?.....maybe you should re-read what you said..........
Ok , I phrased it wrong. The mach with his mods would prolly only be able to beat a mild bolt-on ls1, a 6-speed car with a few bolt-ons from a roll would embarrass that mach1.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

I can't believe I wasted so much time reading all that.

I don't really have anything to post about, but I think I would feel ripped off if I didn't get something out of this thread.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok , I phrased it wrong. The mach with his mods would prolly only be able to beat a mild bolt-on ls1, a 6-speed car with a few bolt-ons from a roll would embarrass that mach1.
Gotcha.

I disagree with your last part. I guess it comes down to what you consider 'a few bolt ons' and 'embarrass' though.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

Gotcha.

I disagree with your last part. I guess it comes down to what you consider 'a few bolt ons' and 'embarrass' though.
Embarrass is what LS1s do to Civics, not Machs. Just my opinion...
Old 11-14-2008, 03:57 PM
TECH Regular

Listen here Corky!! LOL I neglected to say that the worst of the blue oval special Olympic types have snakes and horsies on thier cars. Those are the guys that have one working finger and a nurse to wipe up the drool.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

who cares roll racing is about as cool as aids
Old 11-14-2008, 04:06 PM
On The Tree

one of theese days your gonna wack the wrong retard with that stick and hes gonne bite back.
but it wont be this retard i dont have the "motor" skills yet. im still whiping up a bit of drool here and there.