Old 11-11-2008, 08:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

want that ticket gone??? there's always a way, check your PM's
Old 11-11-2008, 09:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
man, thats why i rarely drive my car man!!! sometimes i wonder if its even worth it to continue modding it versus the risk of being dumb and getting busted.
I drive mine all the time but have only street raced it twice. I have over 30 1/4 mile passes under my belt so far. I usually cruise alone since most of my friends dont have any nice cars. The night I got the ticket I was with another TA. We were out having a blast doing short burst etc. We both have loud exhaust, although mines quite compared to his. Cop said he was following us for what I figure is 3 miles.

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
I did and thanks.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Teching In

"The 350-horsepower engine topped out at 160 mph, Hoang said, swearing it could beat a Corvette or even a Ferrari."(1998 Acura Integra)

Old 11-12-2008, 03:52 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
man, thats why i rarely drive my car man!!! sometimes i wonder if its even worth it to continue modding it versus the risk of being dumb and getting busted.
It's a risk most of us are willing to take... I often think about that very same thought myself lately..

They do have tracks you know and those are legal and you can hammer your car...
Old 11-12-2008, 03:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i want to know... need to know... haha
Old 11-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
i want to know... Need to know... Haha
me too
Old 11-12-2008, 11:01 PM
TECH Regular

me 3!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

i think he started something he didnt mean to.. haha
Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 AM
Village Idiot

NO SUCH MAGIC TRICKS TO MAKE A SEVERE SPEEDING TICKET GO AWAY...Spice I say!!! Unless you know someone very powerful in the judicial system.. Or a clerk maybe at the Police station that handles uploading the tickets into the system daily...Even that I would wonder about... Maybe knowing the DA personally may help matters too..

Nice try TONYGXP... Not happening..

Smog checks yes, speeding tickets once written no.....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-13-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
NO SUCH MAGIC TRICKS TO MAKE A SEVERE SPEEDING TICKET GO AWAY...Spice I say!!! Unless you know someone very powerful in the judicial system.. Or a clerk maybe at the Police station the handles uploading the tickets into the system daily...Even that I would wonder about... Maybe knowing the DA personally very well may help matters too..

Nice try TONYGXP... Not happening..

Smog checks yes, speeding tickets once written no.....
i love when people call BS so fast..... that much easier to burn them....

i wouldnt call BS until you saw what he was talking about...

nice try JIBBY... might happen..
Old 11-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by lemons12
i love when people call BS so fast..... that much easier to burn them....

i wouldnt call BS until you saw what he was talking about...

nice try JIBBY... might happen..

Lemons12 I can appreciate your optomism... I'm waiting then!!!!... I honestly think the guy is joking around and yanking our chains..Check your pm, yeah right!! If there is a way just say it pal...

I really wish I was wrong and can retract that BS statement. I would be so happy to know how to erase speeding tickets... I would send this guy a present of value acompanied with a letter of appology... That's how grateful I would be...
Old 11-13-2008, 09:59 AM
12 Second Club

well tell us already then
Old 11-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Village Idiot

It's BS... There is nothing to tell....

That is what I am trying to tell you guys.... Don't hold your breathe on this one waiting for a reply or answer on how to wipe out moving violations and speeding tickets.... Don't say traffic school either....
Old 11-13-2008, 06:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lemons12 I can appreciate your optomism... I'm waiting then!!!!... I honestly think the guy is joking around and yanking our chains..Check your pm, yeah right!! If there is a way just say it pal...

I really wish I was wrong and can retract that BS statement. I would be so happy to know how to erase speeding tickets... I would send this guy a present of value acompanied with a letter of appology... That's how grateful I would be...
i was just saying sometimes you should bite your tongue for a few minutes... see what happens... try NOT to set yourself up to look stupid.. haha.. and yes i have done it..

i hope it is true and not BS either.. i just didnt say it.. haha
Old 11-14-2008, 06:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's BS... There is nothing to tell....

That is what I am trying to tell you guys.... Don't hold your breathe on this one waiting for a reply or answer on how to wipe out moving violations and speeding tickets.... Don't say traffic school either....
trust me, there is more than one way to legally get out of a ticket, as long as it's not a DUI or one given involving an accident. do a little research first before calling me out, ask your local prosecutor or a detective, not just your regular run of the mill cop driving around, he may not even know.
if i explained it in an open forum it would start a huge debate and many members would see a side of each other they don't want to believe exists ..
Old 11-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Village Idiot

Yeah, but if don't explain how it's possible, then most will think you are not just blowing hot wind up our ***'s... A big smoke screen.. Not calling you out but just want to know what"s up???.. I'm not shy and tend to speak my mind even if I get ripped for it as long as I know it to be the truth.....Atleast I am being honest and forthright and not shy and beating around the bush......

I am familiar with California local laws, tickets, disputing, etc.. Yes, you can go to court and dispute any ticket.. However, you better have a solid defense to present to the judge, like for example" Go and rip down the posted speeding sign late at night located just prior to where you got ticketed....Take a picture of the broken sign and go to court with that as your defense to present to the judge... Say "With all due respect your honor, there was no way to tell what the speed limit was at the time I got ticketed".. It appeared a car crashed into this posted sign, and was not fixed at the time I got ticketed... That will work but is very dishonest and destructive to city property.. Getting caught busting up a posted city speed sign and you will go to jail... ..I don't recommend it..... Keep in mind, that is only if your speeding ticket wasn't clocked to rediculous high to even consider that defense.... Without a solid defense it's just your word against the law enforcement officer in court, and he is armed with your confirmed clocked speed on radar and his impecable law enforcement record.. Good luck pal......

That is the illegal way to beat a ticket maybe... That is the only one I know of...Please do tell... I'm sure debates won't start as others would like to know also especially if it's legal....

Stop dangling the carrot... That's weak!!!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-14-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:10 PM

The other day i got pulled over for street racing on a public highway. im 17 in a 2007 mustang gt. Insurance cost me an extra 2000 for the insurance. I have a court date the 22nd. Im wondering if there is any way to keep the insurance cost from getting to crazy. If it gets to high my dad is gonna have to sell my car that i got for my birthday and have only had for at the most two weeks. i also live in kentucky if that helps with anything.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:06 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by x343xPorkins
The other day i got pulled over for street racing on a public highway. im 17 in a 2007 mustang gt. Insurance cost me an extra 2000 for the insurance. I have a court date the 22nd. Im wondering if there is any way to keep the insurance cost from getting to crazy. If it gets to high my dad is gonna have to sell my car that i got for my birthday and have only had for at the most two weeks. i also live in kentucky if that helps with anything.
How did I know we had another new guy.

Welcome to LS1tech. We try not to revive older thread like this, FYI. If at all possible that is.

Quick Reply: Street Racing ticket?