Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Best ricer kill of my life (to date)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well it is a Holden so I think it's a cool move.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

good kill dude.
i dont get wat makes them think there so fast. u no ur slow wen u lose to a 02 2500hd silverado with a duramax thats stock. my dad liks to hav some fun to lol. funny wen he tries to race them with his enclosed 30' trailer attached lol
Old 11-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
That's cool, and I'd probably do the same thing (and replace the front fascia with the one from the Commodore), but there are a lot of guys on here that consider that to be a ricer move when somebody puts Honda badges on an Integra/NSX, or Skyline badges on a G35/G37. Wonder how many of them are gonna flip-flop and call what you did awesome?
except for the G8 and the Commodore are the same car, the Commodore is not the higher end version, and I think it would be cool to put the Commodore front fascia on.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:00 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Bowtie4life
except for the G8 and the Commodore are the same car, the Commodore is not the higher end version, and I think it would be cool to put the Commodore front fascia on.
And the Integra is exactly the same car in Japan. In fact, the RSX is still called the Integra in just about every other country in the world. And the NSX is exactly the same as well (with a few extra versions overseas). And guess what? The Skyline is exactly the same as the G35/G37. But yet when people see an Integra with a Honda badge they call it a "ricer move," and then flip-flop and say doing the Holden treatment to the G8/GTO is cool. Just seems a bit hypocritical to me.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:29 PM
11 Second Club

LMFAO! That **** is funny!!!!
Old 11-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Teching In

That's cool, and I'd probably do the same thing (and replace the front fascia with the one from the Commodore), but there are a lot of guys on here that consider that to be a ricer move when somebody puts Honda badges on an Integra/NSX, or Skyline badges on a G35/G37. Wonder how many of them are gonna flip-flop and call what you did awesome?
Honda badges on a acura ??? who cares there the same company skyline badges on a g35 ??? Dude seriously I have never seen any of that I have seen countless ricer type R b.s DOHC VTEC stickers badges when I can clearly hear that the car is not DOHC VTEC mainly lowly SOHC VTECS trying to claim DOHC. I see just as many v6/GT mustangs with saleen bodykits They are easy to spot they always seem to miss the number in front of the driver side headlight.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Teching In

And the Integra is exactly the same car in Japan. In fact, the RSX is still called the Integra in just about every other country in the world. And the NSX is exactly the same as well (with a few extra versions overseas). And guess what? The Skyline is exactly the same as the G35/G37. But yet when people see an Integra with a Honda badge they call it a "ricer move," and then flip-flop and say doing the Holden treatment to the G8/GTO is cool. Just seems a bit hypocritical to me.
So if i put Z06 wheels, or an SS spoiler/hood on my Z28 thats considered a ricer move ???
C'mon elevens get real Now if I put Z06 BADGES Thats stupid ricer crap
Old 11-16-2008, 01:36 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by BlkZ28559
Honda badges on a acura ??? who cares there the same company skyline badges on a g35 ??? Dude seriously I have never seen any of that I have seen countless ricer type R b.s DOHC VTEC stickers badges when I can clearly hear that the car is not DOHC VTEC mainly lowly SOHC VTECS trying to claim DOHC. I see just as many v6/GT mustangs with saleen bodykits They are easy to spot they always seem to miss the number in front of the driver side headlight.
Originally Posted by BlkZ28559
So if i put Z06 wheels, or an SS spoiler/hood on my Z28 thats considered a ricer move ???
C'mon elevens get real Now if I put Z06 BADGES Thats stupid ricer crap
I don't understand either of these posts, and I doubt you understood what my point was. Re-read, and get back to me.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Launching!

haha...the difference is simple, my **** looks clean and stock, ricers do **** with neon blue badges and way too many of them. if you see my car in person and think it looks rice tell me then.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Your car looks cool man, in NZ i would love to have it with the GTO fascia, to many Holdens here lol

Quick Reply: Best ricer kill of my life (to date)