Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Us vs The Cops

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008 | 02:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by antonio84
not only that but having guns drawn at u i mean c'mon what are we bank robbers now or drug dealers or terrorists.
I wasn't there, so I can only speculate. Its possible that someone called in a BS call that you guys were arguing and had guns or they heard gunfire.... We have to act on what we are given and approach the situation accordingly. It should have been handled differently when the confusion was over if so.
Old 11-30-2008 | 02:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by greentahoe
I wasn't there, so I can only speculate. Its possible that someone called in a BS call that you guys were arguing and had guns or they heard gunfire.... We have to act on what we are given and approach the situation accordingly. It should have been handled differently when the confusion was over if so.
u have a good point maybe somebody did call a bs thats why are racing team went away for while cause somebody reported that we sold drugs for a living which is BS of course they told us how we payed for r parts we told them oilfields.
Old 11-30-2008 | 02:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by greentahoe
this may well have been very true, because even with the cops on a powertrip i wasnt expecting all that. i guess if some old lady saw all those cars she could have maybe thought it was a fight or somthing...who knows..there is ALOT of street racing in this state so maybe they thought they were onto a big street racing bust or somthing
Old 11-30-2008 | 03:01 PM
Banned

here is my latest cop/court case (not the first, and surley not the last)

it goes like this,
may 10th 2008 (first perfect day, 70 deg* leaves all abloom)
i'm rockin out with my cck out & feeling good (i just left the gym).

so i'm doing my usual gold coast (east coast upscale coastal area).
cruise and am seeing hords of people i know and the day seems almost perfect,
so me being the sociopath i am, i must mix it up as i'm getting anxious about
the perfect calm.
i take a left onto reef rd. pass lighthouse deli and cross the intersection at the old rt1
and prosseed towards da beach. in route, i see a few of my cronies tossing a frizzbee
in a prkinglot at the next intersection, they toss up thier gang signs (lol kidding) and
pound there chest to show respect for thier don. now me being...well me, i must showoff.
i couldnt help it if i wanted to... so i blanket the street in a smoke cloud that would make heroshima look like a frog fart...now, low and behold i glance left as i'm silly sideways, and see a green police city dog wardin van about 2oo yrds up the city service road. now, theres no way in hell he could
assertain who ,what , and where, but he has a hunch..(no not a bad back) so he
gives chase...to make a long story longer, i see his decrepid old *** trying to play
ketsup, so i start acting normal, (stoping at all intersections like the rest of you sheep)
and decide to pull off,stop & get some gum. now mind you, the whole time he was on my *** on the radio,
and yes i've allready peeped his game. so, 2 miles and 7-8 mins after the fact, i'm leaving the cumberland farms gas station to go back to my car, and i get boxed in like a turtles pecker by 3 fuzzy fruitcakes in blue, (one is a woman, christeen who is really cute btw)
so the first flatfoot on sceen says "HOWS YOUR DRIVING"? i say, "DRIVING? I'M PARKED, BUT AS FAR AS I CAN TELL I'M IN BETWEEN THE LINES". he says, FUNNY ASSH*LE, NOW TAKE A SEAT IN YOUR CAR AND GIVE ME YOUR PAPERWRK". I comply, as i know all to well how this will end up ( me victorious ) so then, the chick with a d*ck starts to approach my whip, and starts mean muggin me and unsnaps her pistol holster. so l laugh in her effin face. she says, "WHATS SO FUNNY"? i say, "YOU, THIS AINT COMPTON CRAZY LADY". so now she start so pout...now the first officer comes back with my paperwrk and says "GTFOH". i'm feeling justice is done...but no...little miss club cl*t grabs the my paperwrk and says,
"OH NO, I'LL TAKE THIS"... now she goes to her car and writes me up for window tint, unsafe start, noise violation, and no front plate. lol $381.00!
Now while she comes back to my car to hand me my ticket, she says " YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORKS"?... i retort, "YEAH GIMMY YOUR PEN,.." she looks confused as she hands it to me.
so i ****** it from her filthy pig hoof, and write NOT GUILTY on the ticket & hand it back.
and say to her, "I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT SIZZLET*TS.
she storms off... i laugh and bark my tires as i roll out to **** on there
authority.
what happens now? i go to court and it gets thrown out, as 3rd party info
wont hold up in court,... as none of the pigs seen the infraction.
How you like me now?
bwahahahahha!

Last edited by GT67METHV; 11-30-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-30-2008 | 03:14 PM
Launching!

^You're an idiot, and know one could possibly understand that story.
Old 11-30-2008 | 03:20 PM
Banned

it's criptic...take your time.
Old 11-30-2008 | 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by GT67METHV
it's criptic...take your time.

I need you to try harder to get along. Grow up man, don't act like this here, go to LS1.com. This is a warning, next will be a vacation. It's up to you sir.

OP, this is more lounge material.

Can a man take his heads off without everybody acting like a bunch of little biotches?

Last edited by JayplaySS; 11-30-2008 at 03:50 PM.