Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fox body mustang goes down

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 01:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fox body mustang goes down

Dont know what exactly this kid had but basically H/C all bolt ons 302 stang LX hatch. He was running Nittos. He pulled out in front of me on a 1 lane road then we came to a red light where it was 2 lanes and my cousin yelled "do you race that thing" and he answered sometimes and the light went green and he punched it, so I hammered it and we were side by side til i hit 3rd then i started pulling on him. I let off after my cousin was nearly crying to let off and I pulled in the gas station to fill up. He followed me in and we set up a race at the local spot we race at. His friend counted and we were off , right from the get go i was ahead but he was on my rear bumper going into the top of second i had like 2 cars on him then i missed 3rd and he got on my rear fender and i continued to pull and beat him by a car length at the end. Supposedly his car went 13.1 with him missing 3rd so i figure maybe a 12.6 car if i didnt miss 3rd i probably would of had him by 3 car lengths. He came on the side we said good race and he left. I was happy with the end result since this was my first real street race this season.

Marco
Old 09-28-2003, 02:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Fox body mustang goes down

nice kill man, just get down the shiftin. when will you have some quarter times??