Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lightning Vs. BlownChevy

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 12:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lightning Vs. BlownChevy

This in 281's bro with the lightning.Well.. Yesterday i saw blownchevy on a sidestreet and threw him a rev ... and i didnt think he was gonna follow... but when i got to valley cirlce from plat he pulled up behind me at the stop light... and we were turning.. so the light turned green we were making a left hand turn and there was a couple of cars in front of me ... and i found an opening so i mashed out threw the opening and he followed and by the time i saw him come out threw the cars he was about 3 cars back probably becuase he had to get through the cars also but he never pulled and he couldnt catch up, i got up to like 95-100 before i let off so if his car was faster that woulda given him plenty of time to catch up .. .... No hard feelings and i dont want problems just a freindly race the way it happened... My lightnig is quick bro!!!
Old 10-01-2003, 12:30 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Lightning Vs. BlownChevy

BRA! We have quick cars too!

Give BlownChevy a clean run at the track.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:38 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like a "ricer race", which really isn't a race at all. That's what a lot of ricers do. They either jump you from behind so they can get their little fart machines spinning up before you know they are there, or take advantage of other traffic to cut you off so they can stay out front in their slower (usually much slower) car.

How's this for an idea?: Line 'em up in front of a clear straightaway.

Lightnings are nice trucks, no bashing on that. However you need to do clean races where the faster vehicle will reveal itself as such.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:43 PM
Staging Lane

i agree, no offense but the "race" u described doesnt proove anything
Old 10-01-2003, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like a "ricer race", which really isn't a race at all. That's what a lot of ricers do. They either jump you from behind so they can get their little fart machines spinning up before you know they are there, or take advantage of other traffic to cut you off so they can stay out front in their slower (usually much slower) car.

How's this for an idea?: Line 'em up in front of a clear straightaway.

Lightnings are nice trucks, no bashing on that. However you need to do clean races where the faster vehicle will reveal itself as such.
I would have to agree. Maybe it's just the way you wrote it but it sounds like you pulled a ricer move to me. That's hardly something you could consider a race and in no way would that show whose car is faster.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok this is 281 chiming in ...when i raced blownchevy on the street he pulled the same deal with turning around a corner and waiting til i was right behind him and mashing it ...so sometimes thats the way it goes no flames just racing
Old 10-01-2003, 12:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

anotyher detail id like to bring up...if my bro was going 100mph on a city street in a ford f-150 believe me there wasnt any cars around at that time ...and blownchevys truck is fast dont get me wrong but ..its not the "god " of trucks likeyou guys like to think...i have a hard time beleiveing his truck is soo fast he could catch a lightning from behind and pass it ? if i remember right thats how you guys said if you have a much faster car/truck it woudl prove it that way ..so just be open minded and not all chevys are superior ...read my post from today and youll see that my driving skills more than make up for some rwhp ...
Old 10-01-2003, 12:55 PM
blownerator

Dude, you are a Loser.....

I swear man, you tell a good story. October the 10th, Formoso Raceway in Bakersfield. We end it there. 281's bro, I dont think so you can think whatever you want ricerboy.....

281, I pulled nothing, we raced from roll, and you were behind me....

I am sick and tired of you two little boys.....Bring your cameras, and cars to the track. dont give me any excuses about tires 281, I will buy them for you, you loose you owe me double the cost. Sound fair?

I think you guys have a strange perseption of racing. Yeah, your lightning is quick, but DO NOT think it is quick enough. 3 Cars, yeah maybe in traffic. I dont want to kill someone, do you?

THIS is it, you want you can have me at the track on the 10th. 281, put your money where your mouth is. You now have NO excuses.

*** clowns, there was traffic, if you hit 100 mph you are as stupid as you look.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

who the heel wants to go to bakersfield ...and who called you out ? dude calm down ...i know your truck is almighty to you but our cars are almighty to us so chill out ....and if you were behind the lightning at 100mph that means you must have been going damn fast too man ? am i right >? all im saying is that all the guys on here say its not fair this and that ricer you ricer him thats all bullshit ...i dont own a prostreet mustang ..i own a daily driven street car ..so dont expect me to get slicks launch at 5k and break something dude? dont gett all upset its only racing
Old 10-01-2003, 01:05 PM
blownerator

Just tell the truth then. YOU guys call it a race? Yeah, I was behind him watching him make an *** of himself. Calm, I am calm. Consider your Mustang called out. If you want the challange, post it. I will order your tires for you, that way there are no excuses. Man, I swear you two are definately brothers.....

Old 10-01-2003, 01:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

i dont track race ..i STREET RACE..if your not down ? the dont run anyone on the street dude if thats your excuse ...cause you sure had no problem running me on the street ... oh and the lightnig is running lean right now with a engine light on ...but maybe byt he 10th the 6lb pulley and dyno tune will be ready for ya !
Old 10-01-2003, 01:08 PM
blownerator

Save it. You are both clowns.

You street race huh, well you know what. I will admit to a momentary loss of sanity last night......

Did you happen to catch the news that same night? LAPD will take your car away if caught....

I think I am done with the street racing. Thanks for the offer. I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one.
6lb pulley and the duno tune huh, I thouht you had that already....
Old 10-01-2003, 01:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

one more quick thing ... this is 281's bro..... my chip was on side 1...i have 3 sides ... 1 is the LEAST aggressive.... 3 being the most running on 103 octane.... all i have is a chip thats thrown my check engine light ... and a flowmaster muffler ... So dyno tuned with a 6lb and and running well?? thats easliy a 60 hp gain to the wheels... which will put me at around or above 400 rwhp dont belive it call X2C Motorsports ... and you'll see ... they have there test lightnings too ... just have a little respect for other cars besides your and give people props man ... iam not trying to cause trouble and neither is my bro ... you looked like you wanted to kill me when you were next to me yesterday ... just chill
Old 10-01-2003, 01:15 PM
Staging Lane

dont track race u street race... dude u sound like bullitt, cmon now dont cough up excuses just race
Old 10-01-2003, 01:17 PM
Staging Lane

Your sayin **** u are gonna be doin, u said u killed him last night, since ur sayin u killed him and he called u out, u should keep ur same setup until yall race to see who would have really won last night
Old 10-01-2003, 01:18 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

...this is BlownChevy's long lost cuban bro... you guys need to take it to the track....bro!
Old 10-01-2003, 01:18 PM
blownerator

Looked like I wanted to kill someone? No.....

side one, side 3, side whatever....

I am sure you will see that the post here will all say the same thing....

Enjoy your L, I never said they are slow....Matter a fact, they can run in the 12's and 11's easily, with a tune and some boost, and bolt ons. Just tell the truth, we NEVER lined up and raced, do you think I have a death with to weave through traffic and catch you? NOT. I am not claiming to have the all mighty truck on the street, guess what, there is allways a faster/quicker car....I am sure you will get your *** handed to you sooner or later.

Enjoy your Street Racing, I honestly hope I dont see your pic on the evening news....
Old 10-01-2003, 01:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Borla ss ... he already thought i had the 6lb and dyno tune ... i havent done it yet .. and he is "faster" then me with a 6lb and a dyno tune ... so ... if he wants ill race him at the track when i get it ...
Old 10-01-2003, 01:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

I never said we lined up .. your right ... but if you wanna go to the track when i get my **** .. ill race you ... no prob ... and it'll run 12's uncorrected..... so its all good...give it a little time and youll get a track run from us both ... so no hard feelings... and have fun ...
Old 10-01-2003, 01:25 PM
Staging Lane

i think everyone should start putting back 2 dollars a day. and in about a year we all fly to a city w/ a nice *** track. So we can just spend the day racing each other and all the grudges can be solved. Bullitt i would suggest u dont go cuz u will catch the beating of a life time from 99% of the people on this forum