Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

another nissan 350Z kill

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know better than to mess with a LS1 car in my form right now. I would still run just for the fun of it or if I know the guy cant really drive lol. He probably tried to run you from a roll because the earlier Z's really do well from a higher speed. From a stop, wheel hop is a bitch for us..sounds like the world is breaking. And it's no fun considering the torque you guys put down right away haha. A good fight is an LT1 car usually
Old 01-18-2009, 02:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DemitriHKS
I know better than to mess with a LS1 car in my form right now. I would still run just for the fun of it or if I know the guy cant really drive lol. He probably tried to run you from a roll because the earlier Z's really do well from a higher speed. From a stop, wheel hop is a bitch for us..sounds like the world is breaking. And it's no fun considering the torque you guys put down right away haha. A good fight is an LT1 car usually
I would have surely granted him the roll race but with all the oncoming traffic and at night it was just too risky!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
That's definitely a good enough et to run with a 350Z, but that mph says that they should be walking away from you doing any sort of roll. Were the races from a dig?
maybe 5-10 mph roll i was checking to see if he was game but my 4.56 gear helps alot from dig or roll, thing is i get such a jump with the gear he has to play catch up i went to 80mph