Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

a weekend of cobras

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 11:01 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default a weekend of cobras

i usually dont post about this stuff, but i found this really funny. last weekend on saturday i pulled up to a 03-04 cobra and rev at him, he laughed and kept driving. we were goin like 30, and the next thing i know he drops a gear and takes off like a bat outta hell, so i do the same but just spin (not that i coulda caught him). he turned, i got to where i was going and park, my gf gets outta the car and says something smells like fish, i made a vagina joke, and then realized my radiator cap had broken, and was leaking coolant everywhere. luckily i was within a block of an oreillys. then on sunday i was riding with my buddy in his 99 SC cobra (it was raining), we come up to a right hand turn that goes up hill, he looks at me and says "wanna see me do something stupid?", so he revs up, dumps the clutch, spins it out, hits the curb and the airbags deploy. no other damage though. so cobras always end up in something bad. but funny.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Regular

Ouch, that's gonna cost him at least 2K just for the bags, dumbass.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DownSouthWS6
i usually dont post about this stuff, but i found this really funny. last weekend on saturday i pulled up to a 03-04 cobra and rev at him, he laughed and kept driving. we were goin like 30, and the next thing i know he drops a gear and takes off like a bat outta hell, so i do the same but just spin (not that i coulda caught him). he turned, i got to where i was going and park, my gf gets outta the car and says something smells like fish, i made a vagina joke, and then realized my radiator cap had broken, and was leaking coolant everywhere. luckily i was within a block of an oreillys. then on sunday i was riding with my buddy in his 99 SC cobra (it was raining), we come up to a right hand turn that goes up hill, he looks at me and says "wanna see me do something stupid?", so he revs up, dumps the clutch, spins it out, hits the curb and the airbags deploy. no other damage though. so cobras always end up in something bad. but funny.
Dont lie!!!!! You'll were drunk as hell and cracking up all the way into the curb!!!!
Old 01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Dont lie!!!!! You'll were drunk as hell and cracking up all the way into the curb!!!!
right that sounds like something that someone does when they are at that threshold where they feel good, and don't think they are drunk/buzzed but actually are and they push the limits a little too far. . . stupid ***!

curb > car wheel / tire

curb wins 100% of the time.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
hahaha i wish i had been. but we were both completely sober. he just got outta the car, smoked a cigarette, and said "told ya i was gonna do something stupid".
Old 01-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Teching In

hahaha i wish i had been. but we were both completely sober. he just got outta the car, smoked a cigarette, and said "told ya i was gonna do something stupid".

Mission Accomplished
Old 01-24-2009, 08:25 AM
Staging Lane

haha this made me think of my college room-mate, this guy spent his life savings on a set of TT-2"s for his 95 camaro and ruined 2 of them one night trying to drift with a buzz. sorry to highjack op, funny story
Old 01-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Launching!

damn i have had a few airbags hit me in the face, and it stung like hell, but i was going 65mph with cruise set and sleeping. i woulda kicked his *** for doing it while awake
Old 01-25-2009, 12:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by the jester 812
damn i have had a few airbags hit me in the face, and it stung like hell, but i was going 65mph with cruise set and sleeping. i woulda kicked his *** for doing it while awake
damn, he was only goin 10-15 and he hit the curb at an angle so that we werent thrown forward at all. airbags didnt touch him, but it hit my knee. just felt like someone hit me in the knee with a nerf bat.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

**** is he loaded? Why would anyone knowingly **** there car up?
Old 01-25-2009, 11:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by c5z28
**** is he loaded? Why would anyone knowingly **** there car up?
haha hes a generator mechanic in the army. i think hed been watching fast and furious or something.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hahaha...^^
Old 01-26-2009, 12:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

haha hes a generator mechanic in the army. i think hed been watching fast and furious or something.
All you had to say was MILITARY some crazy *************.
After thailand nothing seems to excite them