Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got a question?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a question?

okay ive been around these parts for sometime now and i dont personally own a ls1 or lt1 but i have a lt1 on the way. its come to my attention that the chevy guys are getting over run on these boards what the hell is with all these mustang guys ill give a couple of these guys are pretty cool but for the majority they just think that these 03 cobras are God's gift to man. personally i know that if you were to Super charge a ls1 that the cobra would not stand a chance running a ls1 like that. even if moded you match a SC ls1 with the mod's of the cobra and the cobra will get its *** spanked every time. i think maybe you cobra guys sould take it easy with all the trash you talk on the ls1 and besides this is LS1TECH! maybe you should go to some lil cobra form where you can feed lie's you eachother over how much faster you think you are than the ls1.

Race on fella's,
GM pride
Old 10-07-2003, 07:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Got a question?

my thoughts exzactly, weather they're cool or not, there still furd owners, "LS1TECH", but thats there freedom to come here, it is a public forum, besides, who would we get to beat up on if furds werent around
Old 10-07-2003, 08:04 PM
STF Veteran

okay ive been around these parts for sometime now and i dont personally own a ls1 or lt1 but i have a lt1 on the way. its come to my attention that the chevy guys are getting over run on these boards what the hell is with all these mustang guys ill give a couple of these guys are pretty cool but for the majority they just think that these 03 cobras are God's gift to man. personally i know that if you were to Super charge a ls1 that the cobra would not stand a chance running a ls1 like that. even if moded you match a SC ls1 with the mod's of the cobra and the cobra will get its *** spanked every time. i think maybe you cobra guys sould take it easy with all the trash you talk on the ls1 and besides this is LS1TECH! maybe you should go to some lil cobra form where you can feed lie's you eachother over how much faster you think you are than the ls1.

Race on fella's,
GM pride
Hardly any stang owner's on here trash the LS1 except the resident troll(s)... and it also appears that the chevy guys can hold there own so where you get the **** about us trashing ls1's I have no clue, I mean what the hell it's only like 7 of us mustang guys to how many LS1-LT1 guys..my point exactly...maybe it's your ignorance showing and how pissed off your gona be when a 03 spanks you around like a play toy in a car you do not yet own..so I mean come on give us guys the respect we earn and deserve So to me it looks like you're trying to start a flame war and trash the cobras ...well you know what it's just began so take you're **** somewhere else and rag on the cobras being o so slow ..and yes i admit the 95-01 cobras are slow as ****(comapred to the camaro's not you're truck)..it just take's the right hands to make one fast

Justin
Old 10-07-2003, 08:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

okay ive been around these parts for sometime now and i dont personally own a ls1 or lt1 but i have a lt1 on the way.
Well then, let me be the first to say that your a moron. Most of the Stang owners here are awesome guys, including Unit, Evilstang, and Titbar. you've been around these parts for a while? Since june? Yeah, ok. I still consider myself a newbie on this board, even with over 1000 posts.

its come to my attention that the chevy guys are getting over run on these boards what the hell is with all these mustang guys ill give a couple of these guys are pretty cool
uh, no we're not. us gm guys can more than hold our own, believe me.

but for the majority they just think that these 03 cobras are God's gift to man. personally i know that if you were to Super charge a ls1 that the cobra would not stand a chance running a ls1 like that. even if moded you match a SC ls1 with the mod's of the cobra and the cobra will get its *** spanked every time.
that is the gayest excuse for an f-body, ever. run what you brung. you remind me of those moron ricers that argue motor effeciency. who cares if it has a blower, n20, or whatever. if it's fast, give it the respect it deserves.

i think maybe you cobra guys sould take it easy with all the trash you talk on the ls1 and besides this is LS1TECH! maybe you should go to some lil cobra form where you can feed lie's you eachother over how much faster you think you are than the ls1.
you don't even own an f-body, so i suggest you go find a forum where you can discuss with your truck buddies how much the cobra guys suck. i can't wait to hear from some of them in this thread. you have shown us just how stupid and ignorant you are with this post.

i don't mean to sound aggressive, well, actually i guess i do. a couple of my buddies on this board own cobras. Justin's cobra could tear apart most of the cars on this site, and Unit's is a 10-second 03.

Your a newbie. I suggest you give the older members respect they deserve, no matter what car they drive. This is not the way to start posting on this board. Take your stupid and un-informed anti-mustang opinions somewhere else.
Old 10-07-2003, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bro you know as well as me that 03 Cobras are badazz rides. Unit is the only 03 Cobra guy I know on here and he's cool as heck. Now I question where the Mach 1 guys on here are coming from sometimes. I'll admit the Mach1 is a nice ride but theres not reason to talk crap about how you "spank" LS1s on an LS1 forum. Oh yea and Evils cool to I forgot he owns a Ford.
Old 10-07-2003, 08:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

man that was layin into him hard Mario. i am a owner of two fords, and workin on an ls1. i have more ls1 knowledge than a lot of people on this board, but i have a lot more to learn. i know when to keep my mouth shut and when to open it too, which is crucial on a board were a controversial topic can start in seconds, just like this one. i guess i will be first to say welcome to the site!?!?!?!?!
Old 10-07-2003, 08:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

man that was layin into him hard Mario.
i know, i realized after i typed it up... but it really pissed me off that he talked all that ****, and justin (evilstang) didn't even say anything back to him. seems to me like he was trying to pick a fight with the cobra guys, so i figure i'd lay into him, instead.
Old 10-07-2003, 08:33 PM
STF Veteran

okay ive been around these parts for sometime now and i dont personally own a ls1 or lt1 but i have a lt1 on the way.
Well then, let me be the first to say that your a moron. Most of the Stang owners here are awesome guys, including Unit, Evilstang, and Titbar. you've been around these parts for a while? Since june? Yeah, ok. I still consider myself a newbie on this board, even with over 1000 posts.

its come to my attention that the chevy guys are getting over run on these boards what the hell is with all these mustang guys ill give a couple of these guys are pretty cool
uh, no we're not. us gm guys can more than hold our own, believe me.

but for the majority they just think that these 03 cobras are God's gift to man. personally i know that if you were to Super charge a ls1 that the cobra would not stand a chance running a ls1 like that. even if moded you match a SC ls1 with the mod's of the cobra and the cobra will get its *** spanked every time.
that is the gayest excuse for an f-body, ever. run what you brung. you remind me of those moron ricers that argue motor effeciency. who cares if it has a blower, n20, or whatever. if it's fast, give it the respect it deserves.

i think maybe you cobra guys sould take it easy with all the trash you talk on the ls1 and besides this is LS1TECH! maybe you should go to some lil cobra form where you can feed lie's you eachother over how much faster you think you are than the ls1.
you don't even own an f-body, so i suggest you go find a forum where you can discuss with your truck buddies how much the cobra guys suck. i can't wait to hear from some of them in this thread. you have shown us just how stupid and ignorant you are with this post.

i don't mean to sound aggressive, well, actually i guess i do. a couple of my buddies on this board own cobras. Justin's cobra could tear apart most of the cars on this site, and Unit's is a 10-second 03.

Your a newbie. I suggest you give the older members respect they deserve, no matter what car they drive. This is not the way to start posting on this board. Take your stupid and un-informed anti-mustang opinions somewhere else.
Thats my boy
Old 10-07-2003, 09:07 PM
TECH Regular

Like the other guys said there are only like 1 or 2 ford guys here that are Trolls. Every other mustang owner here is cool. I don't know why you think all that stuff i don't think anyone has posted that there cobra is god-like or anything near it. We've all gotten over the fact that cobra's are SC and our LS1's or LT1's aren't so its really stupid to bring that topic up. As many other people have posted, "There will always be a car fatsre than yours", so get over it.
Old 10-07-2003, 09:56 PM
TECH Junkie

not worth a response

Thanks for the kind words though guys....

BTW, fast is fast no matter how it is achieved!
Old 10-07-2003, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Say want you want.There are chevy guys on our stang forums and stangs on a chevy forum .As long as every gets along why does it matter.
Whether ford or chevy ,they are ALL fast.

Some of the LS1 guys may not like us stangs hanging out .But thats the real world.Its the same everywhere you go .
Old 10-07-2003, 10:12 PM
TECH Junkie

I know it's you John......
Old 10-07-2003, 10:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

I know it's you John......
you know who bullitt is!?
Old 10-07-2003, 10:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

actually i think that Unit is the first stanger!
Old 10-07-2003, 10:22 PM
TECH Junkie

And I be tha second, but he isn't really considered a "stanger" since he wishes he had a LS-1!
Old 10-07-2003, 10:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Good job Mario
Still proving yourself.
I hope you feel good putting down some kid who seems to be less fortunate then yourself.
He just voiced his opinion and you return by
intimidating him and insulting him.
Juvenile!
Old 10-07-2003, 11:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

I was
defending your Mustang
driving ***,
so you'd better appreciate it.

btw, why do you
type like this?
Old 10-07-2003, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Like AmMscl says, He's just voicing his opinion,Some ford guys do talk alot of **** but thats OK. GM will alway Get more respect than FURD.99% of Furds are But I do like 03 cobra's and lightnings.OMG I thing I'm warming up to FURDs.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Anybody see the newest Hot Rod? with the blown Ford GT 5.4L? what a motor... Ford seems to be getting it's act together, lately. First the Mach1, now the GT.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Look Mario
You seem to be a smart guy, I just think sometimes you get a little disrespectful towards people, well too fast any ways.

btw I type like this because I'm cross-eyed LOL
I don't know I did something to my pc and it just won't forgive me.