Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First Kill..I guess

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Kill..I guess

Ok So Me and my buddy Evan (Tiresm0ke)..Were at my house chopping it up..I had installed the Avic-D3 And we are getting the wiring figured out....So I told him about my suspension Prob (QA1 Coil Over in the front..Stock rears..I bought the car that way!)..So We decide to check it out on the freeway...I already know it Horrible, but he had to feel the bumps and ****..Im on the 10 West and we see this 350z..My God...It had stickers everywhere..I mean it looked like a 10 year old girls backpack..
So im a A4 with 4.10 and 3200 stall..so i rev...He does nothing..THEN!!...He pulls out..I say **** this..He has like 5 cars in front of me..I floor it to about 115..Im 2 cars in front ..Then i slow down on the turn because i dont wanna die on this suspension...I drop to about 85, and he is 2 cars in front..As soon as it straigtens out..I jump on it..125..Im gone...I slow down..Then he does the signature Ricer Flyby..Funny

Thursday..Saw a M3 with 2 Dudes inside..Windows down sunglasses V-neck shirt..The whole setup..Im going 75 and decide to buzz the tower..I do at 95..And pull into the middle lane..The dont like that..This ******..decides to floor it and damn near kills himself and a Lady in the civic next to him..then wants to come behind me and tailgate the **** outta me.So i say lets play catch..I floor it..TIRES NOT SPINNING!!..Im about 110 and slow down for him..He pulls up..I let him honk..Im at 45...3rd honk stright to the floor..feel the car wiggle and let of it..Then get back on it..At 115 im about 3-4 cars in front..As im passing i throw my cig out the window get into their lane and keep the pedal down...till i cant see their front plates..And continue my drive..Ive had my car since October..I wish i knew earlier!!..HA HA
Old 01-31-2009, 09:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nice kills! I see you got one of those expensive *** Borola catbacks. {joking}
Old 01-31-2009, 10:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by IZRED
Nice kills! I see you got one of those expensive *** Borola catbacks. {joking}
Yeah...Expensive!!..Thank god it came with the car..And not out my wallet!..Gonna go 3" True Duals with Magnaflow.Soon..Real Soon
Old 02-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Launching!

its spelled borla..
Old 02-01-2009, 08:25 PM
11 Second Club

Smoking in the car = fail
Old 02-01-2009, 09:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
Smoking in the car = fail
why so?
Old 02-01-2009, 09:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nalmak
why so?
the only good smoke for our cars is tire smoke
Old 02-01-2009, 09:58 PM
10 Second Club

Awsome kills on the morons. I got an upcoming race with a S/C M3 hope to hand him is ***.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Awsome kills on the morons. I got an upcoming race with a S/C M3 hope to hand him is ***.
You will walk him..The jump is most of their power..Like evo's kinda...But By45k to 5k rpm..You will start to pull away
Old 02-01-2009, 11:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SoxXpupPeT
the only good smoke for our cars is tire smoke
Funny..BUt cant help it
Old 02-02-2009, 09:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i have beaten 2 M3s so far. the first was a fruitcake who thought he was the ****.. he got owned.. the next was a older guy, maybe in his 40s. he was calm and collective flew by me... so i caught up to him and held it in 3rd at about 75 and looked him and singnaled lets go... he was hesitant at first but then he went... i let him get about a car, then i took off... and got about 5-6 cars by 130 he waved and casualy exited<<why cant everyone be like that??
Old 02-02-2009, 10:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Then he does the signature Ricer Flyby..Funny

Thursday..Saw a M3 with 2 Dudes inside..Windows down sunglasses V-neck shirt..The whole setup..Im going 75 and decide to buzz the tower..I do at 95..And pull into the middle lane..The dont like that..
I find it funny that you make fun of somebody for doing a ricer flyby and then do one yourself. Nice.

Old 02-02-2009, 12:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rocksws6
I find it funny that you make fun of somebody for doing a ricer flyby and then do one yourself. Nice.

I didnt know what it was till it was done to me with the 350z..Then i tried it on the m3 and it worked...I swear for the life of me...i pull next to, or catch up to someone...Its a no go...Mustangs, Corvette, Camaro....It never happens is it my luck?..I dont know...But yeah it is ironic
Old 02-02-2009, 01:10 PM
TECH Regular

I didnt know what it was till it was done to me with the 350z..Then i tried it on the m3 and it worked...I swear for the life of me...i pull next to, or catch up to someone...Its a no go...Mustangs, Corvette, Camaro....It never happens is it my luck?..I dont know...But yeah it is ironic
Not your luck. Had a CS Mustang GT this morning puss out. And I say puss out because he was going slow (65 where everybody goes 75+) and I passed him at my usual click (75) and he speeds up and gets beside me and sits there looking at me. I say hell yeah drop into 3rd (a4) and hold up three fingers for three honks. He turns his head straight ahead and never looks back. I was like WTF he started it???

I put it O/D and continue to work confused.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:36 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Lickeyman
Not your luck. Had a CS Mustang GT this morning puss out. And I say puss out because he was going slow (65 where everybody goes 75+) and I passed him at my usual click (75) and he speeds up and gets beside me and sits there looking at me. I say hell yeah drop into 3rd (a4) and hold up three fingers for three honks. He turns his head straight ahead and never looks back. I was like WTF he started it???

I put it O/D and continue to work confused.
See..thats the same **** thats been happening to me..