Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

"BULLITT "

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003 | 01:45 AM
Banned

Default Re:

Dude I always got a good laugh out of his post. Lets make a bullit day for the poor bastard. He would proabably like to wear one of those paper party hats. Maybe we could get him one of those hats from burger king for him. TitBar you know you staring shaking when you saw him. Or maybe that was the cam.
Old 10-13-2003 | 07:10 AM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Default Re:

well i think that it was already lost, and bullitt posted. i had a feeling he could not be off the site for long. I think he would enjoy a party so he can wear a party hat and all of that! Bullitt is probably like the guy on crank yankers who says "we've got MAIL!! YYAAAAAYYY!!"
Old 10-13-2003 | 08:07 AM
Teching In

Default Re:

hey guys this is actually bullitt here, but unfortunately I was banned from the site by mmiller. That bitch banned my ***. So this is actually my last post. As for what titbar said, that's not true. He didn't know it was me and I didn't know it was him at the time i met him. He asked me to race a blue coupe with only headers, but i wasn't going to waste my time and gas on that POS, with ugly *** rims. As for the no confidence part that's because it was just me in my car and like tons of his friends there with him. They just caught me off guard. I wasn't going to waste the spray on that slow POS. He didn't tell me see ya. That's what I told his gay ***. You better hope i never see you again titbar. So this is actually my last post I just needed to set some things straight. And if you try to send to name bullitt a PM it will say that I was banned. It's partly titbars fault also. Later.
Old 10-13-2003 | 09:56 AM
11 Second Club

Default Re:

I will still offer you a better race than StriniSS will Bullitt...

I'll set you out 5 and watch your homo loving *** move for $500

Can I get the same race from you??? you on the Dope me on Motor???
um... no. But we can do the race we did before. You get 2 this time, but no move :p
Old 10-13-2003 | 10:04 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Default Re:

He actually came to Fox and Hound Saturday night, but declined racing me.........honestly, I didn't feel like wasting my gas, time, or risk of a ticket on him so I told him, see ya. He looked about 16, hispanic with glasses and no confidence what so ever.
Was he eating Taquitos? (not a racist rip, but do we all remember his 1st creative sig!)

Old 10-13-2003 | 10:17 AM
Staging Lane

Default Re:

Let's have a "Don't ban Bullitt" thread so we can get his goofy *** back; I would miss the important tech info he shares with us and other witty quotes, Later suckers ahahahahaha!!
gotta love that one!!
Old 10-13-2003 | 10:34 AM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Default Re:

ohh the classic sign that his post came to an end. Later suckers ahahahahah!!
Old 10-13-2003 | 10:43 AM
STF Veteran

Default Re:

no more bullitt
Old 10-13-2003 | 12:03 PM
Staging Lane

Default Re:

Why do you keep making homosexual remarks bullitt? Are you afraid to come out of the closet?

It's ok to come out nowadays you know. It's not like it was in the 50's and 60's with you guys. Heck you even get your own parade once a year. Why they might even let you drive your ugly mustang in that parade if you ask them real nice.

Oh well. Just keep telling yourself how fast and good looking your car is. No one else will so you may as well.

later sucka ahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 10-13-2003 | 12:13 PM
Teching In

Default Re:

damn i lost my own betting pool... ah well yeah i too am afrade this place is gonna get boring without him kicking around.... and what does it take to get banned? im afrade i dont know the back story.
ah well

later sucka ahhahahahahahahahah
Old 10-13-2003 | 12:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Default Re:

um... no. But we can do the race we did before. You get 2 this time, but no move :p
Thats not the same race without the move.. So come with a better race. **** your car goes 11:0's I haven't seen a 11sec timeslip, well not from my car at least.. and the last time we race you didn't have the 3speed auto in the car.. So I would say 3& the move now!!! :p
Old 10-13-2003 | 02:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Default Re:

Hey BULLITT, who do you think these guys believe about what happened and what was said?

I gave you a little respect for showing up, but you just dropped even lower after that **** you just typed......good bye.

BTW, look at the pm he sent me, I copied and pasted for your reading pleasure:

hey bitch, go back to that post where you say I look 16 and change it to 21. You just didn't get a good look at me. Also you look 14. ahhahahhaha. This is my new name but my last time coming here. Just had to get some things straightened out. Also my car is pretty bad *** right? yeah it's pretty fast also. Later.
Old 10-13-2003 | 06:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Re:

See what I mean Mplaya , you're a joke.
People want you here because your a laughingstock.
I understand too, I've been on forums for a long time
and never seen a bigger fool. Too bad the SLP
board didn't close sooner so I could've learned more
about the antics of a retard.
I know you're still reading this too.
Old 10-14-2003 | 12:27 AM
11 Second Club

Default Re:

Thats not the same race without the move.. So come with a better race. **** your car goes 11:0's I haven't seen a 11sec timeslip, well not from my car at least.. and the last time we race you didn't have the 3speed auto in the car.. So I would say 3& the move now!!! :p
hmmm, tempting...
We will see how the car runs once I finish with the tranny swap this week.

Oh, and yes, the tranny does have only 3 gears :p
Old 10-15-2003 | 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re:

Why they might even let you drive your ugly mustang in that parade if you ask them real nice.
He won't do it because the clown car would pass him! Ahahahahahaha... and so forth.

SC-
Old 10-15-2003 | 12:35 PM
Staging Lane

Default Re:

Why they might even let you drive your ugly mustang in that parade if you ask them real nice.
He won't do it because the clown car would pass him! Ahahahahahaha... and so forth.

SC-
What do you mean? He is the Clown Car
Old 10-16-2003 | 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re:

Chameleon kidd, read the Fox and Hound thread in the Texas section. Also, I saw that he just registered on the "other site" as Bullitt5046. He is still making the same idiotic posts, and still getting ragged on!
Old 10-16-2003 | 10:02 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Default Re:

so you mean he is still here!! hmm and were is fox and hound! i have heard of this place a lot, but i have no idea were it is located?
Old 10-17-2003 | 04:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re:

hey guys this is actually bullitt here, but unfortunately I was banned from the site by mmiller. That bitch banned my ***. So this is actually my last post. As for what titbar said, that's not true. He didn't know it was me and I didn't know it was him at the time i met him. He asked me to race a blue coupe with only headers, but i wasn't going to waste my time and gas on that POS, with ugly *** rims. As for the no confidence part that's because it was just me in my car and like tons of his friends there with him. They just caught me off guard. I wasn't going to waste the spray on that slow POS. He didn't tell me see ya. That's what I told his gay ***. You better hope i never see you again titbar. So this is actually my last post I just needed to set some things straight. And if you try to send to name bullitt a PM it will say that I was banned. It's partly titbars fault also. Later.
Does that mean that I can't hose that pig you call mom anymore?
Old 10-17-2003 | 06:15 AM
Staging Lane

Default Re:

Come on....Get off his MOM......and give someone else a chance at her