Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First kill

Old 02-15-2009, 10:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First kill

So I'm leaving base this morning I and see this peweter color GT creeping on me it was like a 04 I'm going about 80 so I slow down a little and get gets up right on me and takes off so no warning I punch it start pulling him in then we hit a little traffic. So he switches lanes then we get next each other and he smiles like he is about to smack me I'm laughing like little do you know. See my car does not have any z28 decals on it so people think I'm running around with a v6 until I turn the car on then they are like WTF. So we get side by side this is at like 70 he down shifts and then he punches I punch and start walking his *** I was about about 3-4 cars then shut down let him catch up he punches again I walk his *** again. One last time we line up and I walk his again by like 4 cars easy then I slow down let him catch up he just looks over with a smile shakes his head and give me the signal saying he is done I just laugh and smash out hahhahhhah he probably was like did I just get smashed by a v6. I had my 14 week out red nose pit in my lap the whole time I dont know if he knew what was going on but he just kept looking out the window at the guy like damn you getting stomped right now lol. Lucky we didnt slow down to like 30ish or from like a dig where the car just pulls hard as **** it would of been real ugly then.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

nice kill op... sooo close to that 400 whp mark!!!take the air filter out next time on the dyno??
Old 02-15-2009, 12:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah I think that if I jump on it again I will go over 400 we did a **** load of passes to get the air fuel and eveything perfect so by the final run the motor was hot as hell I'm pretty sure I will go over 400 the next time I was overdue for a oil change too

Search this Thread