Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Wow...3 Nice Extremes - vs 02" CETA

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 10:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wow...3 Nice Extremes - vs 02" CETA

Well went out this evening looking for a run or two as am taking the spray out tomorrow to add the new blower to the car.......and man did I get some choice cars on the roads.

First I was cruising down the highway on the phone going pretty slow and see some different style lights coming up from behind. Car darts to the right side of me and scoots right beside me and begins pacing. I had no idea what it was...high end Ferrari, Lambo.....turns out is was a 06' Porsche Carrera GT..wow. this is a kick *** designed car for those who have not seen one.

Anyway I slowed to 50 and purged with him staying right beside me matching speed. I dropped down to 2nd and jumped the car out a length and he did nothing......so slowed down again and dropped again seeing he was looking right at me encouraging me to take the jump...I did...nothing. OK, figured he was like all others that bought but did not run. Third time I dropped down and he just bolted...I followed suit to no avail as he just pulled away. Very nice guy saying it was the last year made 2006. here are some of the specs.....and 0-100 mph in 6.8[5] seconds, while 0-125 mph in 9.9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe2T5XbA8Iw - video was short as my battery went dead but it clears at the end so you can see him.

2nd coming back down my main drag hwy was a paper plate 2009 Red Dodge Viper. I saw him and pulled up behind and followed for a while and did not think he would be game when he all the sudden pulls over to my left and slows. I pace and we drop down to 50 and honk it off. Hit evenly and was dead even up to about 90 when i pulled a fender...got to about 130 and he was creeping back and shut it down as he was about even with me. Nice car.

I was on my country road getting close to home and came up on a Dodge truck following a sedan...had a long stright in front of me so turned the switch and nailed it going around the truck seeing it was a SRT-10. Stayed on the throttle leaving them back all the way to 155 or so. Slowed back down and was running 75 when i see the trucks lights coming up from behind. Sped up to 80 and he got right behind me.

Came to a blinking red and took my left going slow waiting for him...he nailed it coming around the corner and went in the opposite lane to pass. I stomped it in 1st lighting up the tires, shifted to 2nd still frying the rubber and looked in the rear about half way thru 2nd not seeing anything but smoke. Hit third and hooked seeing he had had tucked back in behind me but was pretty close (2 cars) and stayed in it, hit 4th and had pulled 2-3 more. Stayed in the throttle until 140 with him about 6-7 cars back.

Was about to turn into my subdivision and decided to keep going as was another long straight. A car was in front of me going 60 so eased to pass him and the Dodge was right on my tail. Moved over to the right and he nailed it trying to get around me. I hit it as he got even to me and immediately stopped his pull and starting pulling away. Let off at 130 with him 6-7 cars back. Overall was a very fast truck........all runs were on spray running my 80 whp pills.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Launching!

Damn man, just watched some video of those porsche gt's...thing sounds nasty.

http://www.goprocamera.com/

Your next purchase after the blower goes in...5MP motorsports version with suction cup adapter
Old 02-21-2009, 11:17 PM
10 Second Club

Cool pic of the car......http://www.seriouswheels.com/2006/20...-1600x1200.htm . Great, thanks will see about getting one.

Last edited by 02txceta; 02-21-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:31 PM
Banned

very nice
Old 02-22-2009, 09:41 AM
TECH Regular

Carrera GTs are pretty crazy.
Too bad you couldn't get in a better run with him.

Nice kills also.