Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 Cobra vs 96 LT1

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 10:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want one of those lol. Black 78, gold bird, with gold snow flake wheels, and a 400 4 speed. Semi dream car lol. But about the race with the crx...if we race in my city here....our elevation is already 4600, let alone the other factors, so we have pretty high DAs here. Will be a good race me thinks though.

Thanks for the complement. Too bad it isn't that clean.....Been hit by two ******** in two different parking lots. Dent on the corner of my driver side tail light, and scuff on the right corner of my rear bumper. Oh well....atleast I have a reason to do the CETA mod now lol.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
I want one of those lol. Black 78, gold bird, with gold snow flake wheels, and a 400 4 speed. Semi dream car lol. But about the race with the crx...if we race in my city here....our elevation is already 4600, let alone the other factors, so we have pretty high DAs here. Will be a good race me thinks though.

Thanks for the complement. Too bad it isn't that clean.....Been hit by two ******** in two different parking lots. Dent on the corner of my driver side tail light, and scuff on the right corner of my rear bumper. Oh well....atleast I have a reason to do the CETA mod now lol.
They are sexxy! I would love to have the S&B package... They highlighted the S&B T/A on the speed channel a few weeks/months back!!! I want to say they showed it on chop cut rebuild or one of those shows! IT WAS SICK!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:37 AM
11 Second Club

I bet man! ******* love those cars. I wouldn't even mind one of the v8 turbo cars. Something like 331 I want to say cubic inch, with a turbo. If parts aren't hard too find...that could be a fun car with the right mods
Old 03-04-2009, 07:51 AM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
****!!!! Texas is even worse during winter!!!! 1 day it will be 80 outside then the next day it will be 15 outside!!!
And the last gust of wind we had reached a top spead of 120mph and blew off roofs, knocked over buildings and fences... The said it was like a GIANT WALL OF WIND moving at 120mph and it wasnt even a tornado!!!! WTF!!!! our breezes will make you fly
**** yea i h8 the weather here. the temp can change almost that much during the day too. you could be driving around all day with the t tops out, pull up to a red light and it cold as **** all of the sudden. i wanted to pull my tops out yesterday. i drove for 3 min and got out and it was 2 cold. ****** bs
Old 03-04-2009, 07:54 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ElkySS
**** yea i h8 the weather here. the temp can change almost that much during the day too. you could be driving around all day with the t tops out, pull up to a red light and it cold as **** all of the sudden. i wanted to pull my tops out yesterday. i drove for 3 min and got out and it was 2 cold. ****** bs
LOL. We get sudden changes..but over the course of the day. 40 early morning, 80-90 mid day, back down to 60-70 when the sun is going down, and finally back to 40-50 at midnight.

Quick Reply: 98 Cobra vs 96 LT1