Originally Posted by 99_Z28
Hey, what the?!
what?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000SS1979
Nice kill OP...

I would like to think that a 100 shot LS1 could take out a pullied cobra. My cobra is slow as hell!
They are very close usually....the OP's car seems to be a light. I would definately like to see some more vids from him his car is strong. Maybe some 20 rolls and digs with those Cobras.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

The car's a stripper model with just t-tops, and a rear defroster. I have no trunk pop button...

Also, I got rid of AIR, the backseat, spare tire/jack, and only have half an exhaust. Then I conveniently weigh about 135, lol.

I have some videos of me running a hotcam/bolt on/116 shot SS, a carbed 355/150 shot FC RX7, and a 30r STI at 29 psi (I got raped on this one, lol), but those aren't uploaded yet, so I was gonna wait to post about em. I tried a 40 roll with the RX7 and SS (in 2nd), but my Stupitomos just sat there and shot the tach to the rev limiter, lol.

I should be able to borrow some tires though, for a low roll/dig with the black Cobra. Should be interesting.. He's a much better driver than I am. He's usually in a 331ci/175 shot/4.10 notchback. But a recent hole in the block made him bring out the slow car, lol.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Talking

Originally Posted by schmidtycamaro
I wanted to see a video of you racing the Kia.
He probably did not want u to see that....it wasn't even a race..terrible.............[he lost]................
Old 03-09-2009, 03:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Texas 02 Z28
The car's a stripper model with just t-tops, and a rear defroster. I have no trunk pop button...

Also, I got rid of AIR, the backseat, spare tire/jack, and only have half an exhaust. Then I conveniently weigh about 135, lol.

I have some videos of me running a hotcam/bolt on/116 shot SS, a carbed 355/150 shot FC RX7, and a 30r STI at 29 psi (I got raped on this one, lol), but those aren't uploaded yet, so I was gonna wait to post about em. I tried a 40 roll with the RX7 and SS (in 2nd), but my Stupitomos just sat there and shot the tach to the rev limiter, lol.

I should be able to borrow some tires though, for a low roll/dig with the black Cobra. Should be interesting.. He's a much better driver than I am. He's usually in a 331ci/175 shot/4.10 notchback. But a recent hole in the block made him bring out the slow car, lol.
skinny ************
any pics of the cars?
Old 03-09-2009, 03:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice race man. Watched it on my break. How much do those HD cams run? I want to make some vids once I get my piece running.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:48 PM

Damn, that was a much worse beating than I thought it would be! That weight reduction looks to have been well worth it! Great kills!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
He probably did not want u to see that....it wasn't even a race..terrible.............[he lost]................
Sad but true . I couldn't hear the ridiculous turbo till it was too late. That bitch didn't spool till 4500 I bet. Once it got going though... Oh man.. The freakin grass stopped growing and my engine switched firing orders, it was ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
skinny ************
any pics of the cars?
lol, I love it, I'm the designated cheater passenger for all the fast car races

Mine:

The black Cobra's stable:

From left to right: DD (h/c, bolt on 302), Nice weather DD, Race car (331ci/175shot/4.10s, down atm for some more cubes), and the Silver SS in the back is his girl's, lol.

RX7 (before nitrous):

Camaro SS (best pic I could find, lol):

STI:

STI's in the right lane:

I can't seem to find one of the silver Cobra, but it's clean too. He's actually from SA, lol, I bet you've seen him at Biff's. He came up with some Lethal Performance guys.

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
How much do those HD cams run? I want to make some vids once I get my piece running.
I want to say they go for around $1000, but I'm not positive. Another guy here just got a Canon that he seems to like, I thought it was a "D10", but that looks like it's just a point n shoot camera, lol.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

very nice man. how you like the HSW kit? I love mine. whens the 150 jets going in, lol.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Teching In

I have watched all the vids of when you were a bolt on car...and the ones with the Cobras and the Notch in them they are awsome vids. I remeber watching you race someone and I even said to myself I bet thats a stripper car. I will look forward to you and the black Cobra!! I will PM you the vid of me and my brother.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:02 PM
10 Second Club

Nice runs.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:48 PM
TECH Addict

Sad but true . I couldn't hear the ridiculous turbo till it was too late. That bitch didn't spool till 4500 I bet. Once it got going though... Oh man.. The freakin grass stopped growing and my engine switched firing orders, it was ridiculous.

lol, I love it, I'm the designated cheater passenger for all the fast car races

Mine:

The black Cobra's stable:

From left to right: DD (h/c, bolt on 302), Nice weather DD, Race car (331ci/175shot/4.10s, down atm for some more cubes), and the Silver SS in the back is his girl's, lol.

RX7 (before nitrous):

Camaro SS (best pic I could find, lol):

STI:

STI's in the right lane:

I can't seem to find one of the silver Cobra, but it's clean too. He's actually from SA, lol, I bet you've seen him at Biff's. He came up with some Lethal Performance guys.

I want to say they go for around $1000, but I'm not positive. Another guy here just got a Canon that he seems to like, I thought it was a "D10", but that looks like it's just a point n shoot camera, lol.
Damn that STi rolls the **** out. I think I've seen one like that around here before. What is done to the Silver Cobra and those pics of that black one made me sad
Old 03-09-2009, 11:23 PM
12 Second Club

nice kills... cobra's run good!! and are very healthy cars!
Old 03-09-2009, 11:35 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Well it all depends on the Cobra and the driver my brother made 362rwhp N/A then has a 100 shot on top of that and we were real close....I edged him out. His is an M6 also.
im talking bout the 03 04's, havent ran in to a model before that that ive had any problem with before the terminators, im around 350-360 on motor.
ran a 12.20 on 100 shot before the cam
Old 03-10-2009, 07:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by IMgettingLS1
im talking bout the 03 04's, havent ran in to a model before that that ive had any problem with before the terminators, im around 350-360 on motor.
ran a 12.20 on 100 shot before the cam
he has a pullied 03 cobra and he is talking about racing my car....
Old 03-10-2009, 08:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 00silverGTP
very nice man. how you like the HSW kit? I love mine. whens the 150 jets going in, lol.
lol, love it man! I hear nothing but good things about it too. I'm actually getting a Walbro soon, and as soon as that goes in, the new pills go in! lol, should be fun as hell.

Have you been to the track with your setup? Seems like we have similar mods.

Originally Posted by corysmach1
I have watched all the vids of when you were a bolt on car...and the ones with the Cobras and the Notch in them they are awsome vids. I remeber watching you race someone and I even said to myself I bet thats a stripper car. I will look forward to you and the black Cobra!! I will PM you the vid of me and my brother.
That's awesome that you watch all the vids! A new NRRA vid should be up in a month or so with all these runs in it.

The black Cobra will definitely be down for a low roll. I'll post those vids when they're made

Looks like your Cobra moves the **** out too! Got any more videos of it? I wonder how much your brother's TA weighs?

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Damn that STi rolls the **** out. I think I've seen one like that around here before. What is done to the Silver Cobra and those pics of that black one made me sad
That STI is ridiculous, lol. With those short *** rally gears he has to drive the **** out of it, lol. He pulls hardest in 5th and usually ends up in 6th.

The Silver Cobra has bolt ons/2.8 pulley/meth/tune. Not sure exactly what bolt ons. He was also on 18" street tires fwiw. The black Cobra was on some stickies.

I'm guessing your old Cobra was black?
Old 03-10-2009, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

That STI is ridiculous, lol. With those short *** rally gears he has to drive the **** out of it, lol. He pulls hardest in 5th and usually ends up in 6th.

The Silver Cobra has bolt ons/2.8 pulley/meth/tune. Not sure exactly what bolt ons. He was also on 18" street tires fwiw. The black Cobra was on some stickies.

I'm guessing your old Cobra was black?
Those STi's are some fun cars man. I think I've seen the silver Cobra around here.....not sure. and yes my old Cobra was black
Old 03-10-2009, 09:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

lol, love it man! I hear nothing but good things about it too. I'm actually getting a Walbro soon, and as soon as that goes in, the new pills go in! lol, should be fun as hell.

Have you been to the track with your setup? Seems like we have similar mods.

That's awesome that you watch all the vids! A new NRRA vid should be up in a month or so with all these runs in it.

The black Cobra will definitely be down for a low roll. I'll post those vids when they're made

Looks like your Cobra moves the **** out too! Got any more videos of it? I wonder how much your brother's TA weighs?
I have been to the track, 12.20 at 117 with a 2.0 60'. still on the 10bolt and not willing to break to get a good time. I made 362 n/a and 451 on the 100shot. btw - I am cory's brother in the video, and my car weighs 3650 with me and bottle.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Is this going to be the first Cobra thread where nobody gets pissed off and argues with one another?

Good kill OP. You car looks like it runs pretty strong.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:37 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by rocksws6
Is this going to be the first Cobra thread where nobody gets pissed off and argues with one another?

Good kill OP. You car looks like it runs pretty strong.
everyony actully being realistic