Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

New Edge GT got the business

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 01:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
damn Mike you, there is already an 'We hate IRUN Club' you trying to get these guys to make a 'We hate Ponygt65 Club' too
I couldn't care less about what ignorant tards like this one think. Go check out the thread Ben..it's all there in black and white.

Funny thing is, this is all after he was proven WAY wrong about his ricer math BS in his ricer G35, called out on, by yours truly.

Funny he mentions I bring the arguing over here, but...ummm......shall we compare the first comments by both of us in this thread again? ANd I"M the one trying to argue? The panzie's got issues.

MAN I wish this place had an SD section like SVTP.com. I'd love to make a call out thread against this Tard.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:59 PM
Staging Lane

People being jerks shouldn't stop you from giving congrats to the OP, Pony. He didn't start crap, others did.

guys, there are mustangs on this board, Get over it. It helps keep good information flowing! If you have a problem with him just call him out for a friendly race and go out to eat afterwards; loser buys. Everyone here shares the same hobby so there is no need to let people get to you.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Good kill on the Mustang OP.

Originally Posted by Creman
People being jerks shouldn't stop you from giving congrats to the OP, Pony. He didn't start crap, others did.

guys, there are mustangs on this board, Get over it. It helps keep good information flowing! If you have a problem with him just call him out for a friendly race and go out to eat afterwards; loser buys. Everyone here shares the same hobby so there is no need to let people get to you.
Very well said.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Creman

You're right.......sequence of events:

You'll notice I posted that I was simply going to give props....and I still did. Ricer boi just needs to chill out and stop bringing other thread stuff into other areas. First posts by both of us:
Originally Posted by the jester 812
oh jesus you got that right, there are more than a few on the prowl. looking for anything to argue about.
Originally Posted by ponygt65

AAHH.ignorance is bliss. Then again, according you to you a mach and cobra aren't mustangs.

Nice kill Op. Way to give him props.

Funny.....I come in here, read the story, ready to give the guy props, and I see two bow tie guys making comments about how stang guys are gonna start crap.....hypocrisy at it's finest.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Launching!

life has obviously whipped this mustang fanboys ***, there's nothing i can say that will be any worse than just being him....the wheel is spinning but the hamsters obviously dead
Old 03-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Banned

I stopped reporting stockish mustang kills along time ago....with 425 rwhp you should do the same. I slay at least 2 a day, there not even a challange.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:52 PM
12 Second Club

I couldn't care less about what ignorant tards like this one think. Go check out the thread Ben..it's all there in black and white.

Funny thing is, this is all after he was proven WAY wrong about his ricer math BS in his ricer G35, called out on, by yours truly.

Funny he mentions I bring the arguing over here, but...ummm......shall we compare the first comments by both of us in this thread again? ANd I"M the one trying to argue? The panzie's got issues.

MAN I wish this place had an SD section like SVTP.com. I'd love to make a call out thread against this Tard.
ive read some of it man, i agree with you haha, i used to have an ignorant attitude before too, its just something you grow out of. obviously he is still too young to have grown out of it yet, but someday im sure he will.

and whats the SD section?

Originally Posted by 99_Z28
I stopped reporting stockish mustang kills along time ago....with 425 rwhp you should do the same. I slay at least 2 a day, there not even a challange.
hahaha! damn Jester he just told you!
Old 03-24-2009, 02:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

with your cammed ls1 thats still in the twelves right?
Old 03-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mrbigjeep
with your cammed ls1 thats still in the twelves right?

New timeslips coming next week suckas....If im still in the 12's then you guys slam me all you want. But if I do bust into the 11's, you will all bow to me! you>
Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kill, OP. If you're right about him just getting the car, the guy was probably pumped just to run into something willing to race him. I always like to oblige, even if it's an easy kill. Gives me a reason to go WOT and makes everyone happy.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 PM
12 Second Club

New timeslips coming next week suckas....If im still in the 12's then you guys slam me all you want. But if I do bust into the 11's, you will all bow to me! you>

Last edited by PNYKLR-TA; 03-24-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I personally like to post pretty much every kill, even if it's something that wasn't much of a race. It gives me a conversation starter with the other enthusiasts on the boards and allows me to go back and search previous kill stories for memory's sake, which I like to do every once in a while.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:44 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

SD = Smack Down

They are fun though they tend to get a little carried away with insults
Old 03-24-2009, 03:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
SD = Smack Down

thanks Jay!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
do you play mobsters(myspace)? I've seen your screen name on it!!!

good kill OP!!!
Never been on myspace. So nope it isn't me.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by the jester 812
life has obviously whipped this mustang fanboys ***, there's nothing i can say that will be any worse than just being him....the wheel is spinning but the hamsters obviously dead

ive read some of it man, i agree with you haha, i used to have an ignorant attitude before too, its just something you grow out of. obviously he is still too young to have grown out of it yet, but someday im sure he will.
Yep. I haven't ripped into him out of respect for Jay and Chris. I'd hate to put them in a position to cite me.

He's getting close though. One more comment on the 'stang fanboy biased' BS and Jay or Chris will be forced to cite my ***.

Gotta rep to protect. YOu know bust on the ignorant asses.

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
I personally like to post pretty much every kill, even if it's something that wasn't much of a race. It gives me a conversation starter with the other enthusiasts on the boards and allows me to go back and search previous kill stories for memory's sake, which I like to do every once in a while.
+1

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
SD = Smack Down

Yep....come on Jay, you have to admit some people here could use a good Call out thread to help set them straight.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:08 PM
12 Second Club

Yep. I haven't ripped into him out of respect for Jay and Chris. I'd hate to put them in a position to cite me.

He's getting close though. One more comment on the 'stang fanboy biased' BS and Jay or Chris will be forced to cite my ***.

Gotta rep to protect. YOu know bust on the ignorant asses.
haha he is really pushing it isnt he! when the **** hits the fan im ready! [covers self with anti-**** blanket]
Old 03-24-2009, 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

haha he is really pushing it isnt he! when the **** hits the fan im ready! [covers self with anti-**** blanket]
You know me Ben. ANd this isnt' the first time this Tard has posted this kind of stuff.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kill OP. I like the new edge GT's but in stock form they're not much to worry about.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:17 PM
12 Second Club

You know me Ben. ANd this isnt' the first time this Tard has posted this kind of stuff.
and you still havent ripped into him!? **** man, jester you are lucky! haha IIRC i got ripped the first damn time i said some stupid ****!

Originally Posted by rocksws6
Good kill OP. I like the new edge GT's but in stock form they're not much to worry about.
you know as much as i hate to agree, i used to like the new edge GT's alot when i was in middle school and early highschool [freshman sophmore] but then for about the last 3 years i couldnt stand them, now they are kinda growing on me again

im becoming more and more a fan of the Mach 1's something about 32 valves and 4 cams just intices me