Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

***Attention all members who view the SRK section***

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Nope. It got merged with the BS thread. I tried to Pm it to you but your inbox is too full.
Oh thanks man, I just figured it out.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:48 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by johnniereb08
So basically we can't call each other bitches, or ricer bitches? Understandable. Just to be clear, how long will the ban be if someone loses their cool?
Ricer bitch.
LOL. I was more referring to the personal attacks...that's not an attack, lol. Its all up to the mod as to how long a ban will be and unless its real bad there will just be an infraction served first
Old 04-07-2009, 08:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 00 SiLvEr SS
yeah sorry about the big *** fued in the florida forum guys i got carried away when dude mocked my disabled friend. should have kept my cool
No, you should have driven out to him and kicked his *** if he mocked your disabled friend (assuming your friend didn't have it coming and you didn't provoke it, that is).
Old 04-07-2009, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Ricer bitch.
LOL. I was more referring to the personal attacks...that's not an attack, lol. Its all up to the mod as to how long a ban will be and unless its real bad there will just be an infraction served first
So just to clarify. Ricer Bitch is Ok, but "Cheap, Homo, Flaming Gay, Ricer Bitch and you are a stupid Mother ******" may be crossing the line. Yes, I'm that bored.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

So just to clarify. Ricer Bitch is Ok, but "Cheap, Homo, Flaming Gay, Ricer Bitch and you are a stupid Mother ******" may be crossing the line. Yes, I'm that bored.
haha Mani you are bored!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bwahahaha
Old 04-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Teching In

To clarify, I believe all of those are good, until used against another person in any SRK forum. Now saying well that's a flaming gay...not so bad. Stupid mother ******....personally I would allow that. That one allow more room for comebacks.