Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My vert VS. turbo S2000 and Magnuson Marauder

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 06:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vert kills for the win! I can't imagine what an already peaky car like the S2k behaves like when there is a turbo bolted to it, probaby like riding a 125cc 2-stroke moto-x bike, dead... dead... BIG HIT!
Old 04-15-2009, 08:55 AM
10 Second Club

I'm not gonna call be bs. Just poor driver mods on those other two cars. Doesn't matter how much power you make if you can't put it to the ground. 4.56's on an SC Maurauder??? Must be a hell of a highway car. With the weak overdrive band on that trans he probably only has a couple of more full throttle shifts into fourth before trans meltdown. Anyhow nice kills and death
OP.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:36 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Turrry
Apparently the #s for the S2000 are SAE corrected from a dynodynamics dyno...? Said that originally they were closer to 330ish, but I'm still VERY proud of the SS!
From what I've seen the dynodynamics are usually lower reading load-bearing dyno's....more accurate than a DJ IMO
Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
I'm not gonna call be bs. Just poor driver mods on those other two cars. Doesn't matter how much power you make if you can't put it to the ground. 4.56's on an SC Maurauder??? Must be a hell of a highway car. With the weak overdrive band on that trans he probably only has a couple of more full throttle shifts into fourth before trans meltdown. Anyhow nice kills and death
OP.
From what I've read/seen the Marauder's love gear (4.10+) to help the 4100+lbs scoot but when built they are quick for sure. I wouldn't mind one.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Staging Lane

The marauder is an awesome ride. Lots of luxury, and in his case lots of powAr.