Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LT1 vs 6.0L GTO and 2002 SLP SS

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 04:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Man you guys are lucky, you stole this guys slicks and all he wants to do is race.
If you broke in my garage and stole my stuff you would be getting drug in a whole different manner than a race.
You see no one stole his slicks. ThackerSS/Juiced347 ran his mouth on the internet like he always does and got called out by a 04 Cobra. He pussed out hours before the race and told everyone that someone broke into his garage and CUT HIS SLICKS AND HUNG THEM ON HIS WEIGHT BENCH! He lied just to back out of the race because he is scared to loose. That's why he is wanting me to run his fully gutted nitro charged 590hp LS1 camaro instead of his GTO! That's just how he is ask anyone. I dont steal because I know how it is to have **** stolen from you. Those same slicks that he claims got cut are on my car in the sig pic. He gave them away when his car got wrecked when he was letting his driver mod race his car.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 305 h.o.
Your an 1st class idiot!!
Say what?
Old 04-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Banned

You see no one stole his slicks. ThackerSS/Juiced347 ran his mouth on the internet like he always does and got called out by a 04 Cobra. He pussed out hours before the race and told everyone that someone broke into his garage and CUT HIS SLICKS AND HUNG THEM ON HIS WEIGHT BENCH! He lied just to back out of the race because he is scared to loose. That's why he is wanting me to run his fully gutted nitro charged 590hp LS1 camaro instead of his GTO! That's just how he is ask anyone. I dont steal because I know how it is to have **** stolen from you. Those same slicks that he claims got cut are on my car in the sig pic. He gave them away when his car got wrecked when he was letting his driver mod race his car.
So I take it yall used to be friends, and then some drama started?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

97% of the people who knows THACKER/JUICED347 use to be his friend until he talks junk or stabs them in the back. And for the record the GTO stayed in the gas the whole race even after the finish line. He didnt let off until Craig hit the brakes so I dont see what the hell Thacker is talking about he was not even there. He wont come out there because there are actually real street cars out there that will call him out. Anyone who calls him out with a car that's just as fast as him or = power he says it's a full race car and wont run them. Just ask anyone on www.streetcarforums.com

He got banned so much on here, streetcarforums and importatlanta that he made his own site. www.its-stock.net so he cant get banned for calling people cripple, making racial slurs and making fun of people's mentaly challenged children.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:10 PM
12 Second Club

This thread = WIN
X2, just sent the link to a few buddies i know will get a kick outa it.

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Say what?
I was gunna quote that same line why you gotta beat me to it sarge haha!

I'm guessing thats the case, if this Craig guy raced both their cars, sounds like there is a bunch of guys with cars they dont know how to drive.

305H.O. cracks me up too, i'm wondering if his name really is Usher, or its a nickname?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Banned

......so he cant get banned for calling people cripple, making racial slurs and making fun of people's mentaly challenged children.
Are you serious? Who in their right mind would want to do some **** like that?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
X2, just sent the link to a few buddies i know will get a kick outa it.

I was gunna quote that same line why you gotta beat me to it sarge haha!

I'm guessing thats the case, if this Craig guy raced both their cars, sounds like there is a bunch of guys with cars they dont know how to drive.

305H.O. cracks me up too, i'm wondering if his name really is Usher, or its a nickname?
Usher is my last name. That's the first time I let Craig drive my car. Thacker let Craig drive his car in every race that he ran!!! Now he is all mighty and **** and the greatest in all the land. Hell last week he was calling out NSX's in his 590hp N2o Camaro!!! I race my car but that's the first time I let Craig drive it.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:25 PM
TECH Addict

Just a thought, but maybe the SS let off the gas without hitting the brakes and that's why he gave you the thumbs down???

Ive done this before, well not the thumbs down but the letting off the gas part. I do it to Hemi Rams all the time, out here they think the Hemi is like "mans greatest creation". So i like to mess with them lol
Old 04-27-2009, 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

Usher is my last name. That's the first time I let Craig drive my car. Thacker let Craig drive his car in every race that he ran!!! Now he is all mighty and **** and the greatest in all the land. Hell last week he was calling out NSX's in his 590hp N2o Camaro!!! I race my car but that's the first time I let Craig drive it.
Alright Alright. . . well you better start practicing with your car, cause thats lame having someone else drive it. Sure shows the cars full potential, but then people [like you] tend to run their mouths about their car beating this and that, when in reality if they drove it they wouldnt have won those races. And wouldnt unless they had their driver with them.

But Thacker seriously always lets other people drive his car when it gets raced!? wheres the fun in that!? its much better winning in your own car, then someone else winning in it for you.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:28 PM
On The Tree

Are you serious? Who in their right mind would want to do some **** like that?
I have a friend named dale and his little boy has downsyndrome. At the time I was friends with thacker and he would make fun of his kid and wife on the internet. That what he does, that's what kind of person he is.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Badguy7
Just a thought, but maybe the SS let off the gas without hitting the brakes and that's why he gave you the thumbs down???

Ive done this before, well not the thumbs down but the letting off the gas part. I do it to Hemi Rams all the time, out here they think the Hemi is like "mans greatest creation". So i like to mess with them lol
I was pulling up to his door from being a whole car behind and he saw me coming around him so he let off when he saw the nose of my car next to him. You know how people do, when you are gaining on them they let off before you get all the way by them.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:35 PM
On The Tree

Alright Alright. . . well you better start practicing with your car, cause thats lame having someone else drive it. Sure shows the cars full potential, but then people [like you] tend to run their mouths about their car beating this and that, when in reality if they drove it they wouldnt have won those races. And wouldnt unless they had their driver with them.

But Thacker seriously always lets other people drive his car when it gets raced!? wheres the fun in that!? its much better winning in your own car, then someone else winning in it for you.
That's the first time I let Craig drive my car in a race. We didnt do it for any money it was just for fun. Im not going to make him my secret driver like Thacker did because I race my own ****. That was just a one time thing. And I didnt brag about it I said the GTO Beat me the first run by a headlight or so. He was the one bragging for the past 4 weeks of out running me due to spinning throught 1st-2nd each race and winning by 5-6 cars. Calling me telling me he is going to give me 5 cars and ****! That's running your mouth and bragging. I didnt say the first word to Josh/workinclass after he lost. He went on all the forums posting how he drug my *** up and down the road and hwy. I dont do that ****. In my kill thread I even gave him credit where credit was due by stating that he did beat me the first run. So what's wrong with that?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:35 PM
TECH Addict

I have a friend named dale and his little boy has downsyndrome. At the time I was friends with thacker and he would make fun of his kid and wife on the internet. That what he does, that's what kind of person he is.
wow! If i was your friend, i would beat his ***. Downsyndrome or not, you dont run your mouth off about someone's kids. To someone ppl in this world, that's enough of a reason to give someone a dirt nap.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:50 PM
12 Second Club

thats fucked up! someone's got a ticket straight to hell . . . Thacker better hope hes not in any tragic accidents while racing!

That's the first time I let Craig drive my car in a race. We didnt do it for any money it was just for fun. Im not going to make him my secret driver like Thacker did because I race my own ****. That was just a one time thing. And I didnt brag about it I said the GTO Beat me the first run by a headlight or so. He was the one bragging for the past 4 weeks of out running me due to spinning throught 1st-2nd each race and winning by 5-6 cars. Calling me telling me he is going to give me 5 cars and ****! That's running your mouth and bragging. I didnt say the first word to Josh/workinclass after he lost. He went on all the forums posting how he drug my *** up and down the road and hwy. I dont do that ****. In my kill thread I even gave him credit where credit was due by stating that he did beat me the first run. So what's wrong with that?

I wasn't say thats what you were doing, but i personally know more than 1 kid with a car that is a decently quick car. They talk **** about their cars being faster than mine, because with one of our buddies driving their cars are just a tad faster, but with them driving i win everytime.

I was just sayin don't get a big head and start talking trash to every GTO you see about how your car can beat them, when your buddy beat a one with your car, not you kinda deal.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

thats fucked up! someone's got a ticket straight to hell . . . Thacker better hope hes not in any tragic accidents while racing!

I wasn't say thats what you were doing, but i personally know more than 1 kid with a car that is a decently quick car. They talk **** about their cars being faster than mine, because with one of our buddies driving their cars are just a tad faster, but with them driving i win everytime.

I was just sayin don't get a big head and start talking trash to every GTO you see about how your car can beat them, when your buddy beat a one with your car, not you kinda deal.
I know man. I dont go around telling people that my car is faster and better than yours like some person I know (not talking about you) I state in my sig on other sites that the car went 14.111 at 101.86 with the clutch slipping the whole way down the track so it's not fast by any means. If I win I win and If I loose I loose wont be the first and wont be the last. I can deal with loosing a race some people want to commit suicide over it.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yo this thread went crazy.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:34 PM
Banned

I let someone else drive my car before I got my **** together, now this is going to sound cocky as hell but I consider myself one of the better 6spd drivers around.

I powered my 411rwhp M6 Camaro SS to 11.4 @ 120 cam only, @ 3375 raceweight a few weeks back on stock suspension.

You can do a search for my car or my videos lately.

Heres a video of me driving my friends 04 cobra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNoYl...e=channel_page

Or a video of my 2000 SS back on the old motor

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...27847346034297

My driving ability will not be questioned. I was young, stupid... and I let a kid drive my car... he wrecked it and fucked it all up and refused to pay for it because he didn't (still doesn't) have any money.

http://www.youtube.com/thackerss

305. h.o is not a credible individual. He was fired from the local county police force for some crap that went down. He never actually made cop, but they stuck him as a jail clerk for 3 months and he was fired from that. Everyone of his checks that he makes at the local emissions place are garnished by the government for back taxes and child support, and his mom loaned him the 5500 he wasted on that 200k mile Lt1 car.

He borrowed some money from my dad, never paid it back and also used to come to my house every damn day uninvited to use my computer/ weights / eat my god damn food. He's not welcome her anymore and he goes around crying, lying and making up **** about me like an ex girlfriend.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...endID=92517063

Enjoy your pictures of 305 h.o
Old 04-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Banned

Also, please don't let 305 h.o make you question my credibility. I am not the idiot with a 200k mile LT1 that runs 14.1 @ 101 claiming to have beat a SS on the highway and an automatic GTO thats been 13.0's from a dig.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

damn yall throwing low blow now wow lol this **** crazy
Old 04-27-2009, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Juiced347
I let someone else drive my car before I got my **** together, now this is going to sound cocky as hell but I consider myself one of the better 6spd drivers around.

I powered my 411rwhp M6 Camaro SS to 11.4 @ 120 cam only, @ 3375 raceweight a few weeks back on stock suspension.

You can do a search for my car or my videos lately.

Heres a video of me driving my friends 04 cobra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNoYl...e=channel_page

Or a video of my 2000 SS back on the old motor

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...27847346034297

My driving ability will not be questioned. I was young, stupid... and I let a kid drive my car... he wrecked it and fucked it all up and refused to pay for it because he didn't (still doesn't) have any money.

http://www.youtube.com/thackerss

305. h.o is not a credible individual. He was fired from the local county police force for some crap that went down. He never actually made cop, but they stuck him as a jail clerk for 3 months and he was fired from that. Everyone of his checks that he makes at the local emissions place are garnished by the government for back taxes and child support, and his mom loaned him the 5500 he wasted on that 200k mile Lt1 car.

He borrowed some money from my dad, never paid it back and also used to come to my house every damn day uninvited to use my computer/ weights / eat my god damn food. He's not welcome her anymore and he goes around crying, lying and making up **** about me like an ex girlfriend.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...endID=92517063

Enjoy your pictures of 305 h.o

What a lying sack of ****. I only borred money from your dad once and I paid him back. He is the one who gave you the money to mod your car, I mean Ricky Thackers cars both the GTO and The SS which he paid for cause your stupid *** didnt graduate high school. You dropped out in the 8th grade cause everyone mad fun of you and beat your *** for being over weight! I was a Deputy Sheriff not a jail clerk. Maybe when get your criminal record cleared from beating your girlfriend, you might be able to get a job. Bring your GTO out to Boat rock saturday and I will take your race! Dont bitch out and be a no show like usual. And pay your dad the money you owe him for taking over the payments on that GTO because you cant obtain a ******* job due to your criminal history. Im in a custody battle for my child so there is no ******* child support, if you had more than an 8th grade education you would know that. Man up and show your face in public, you are starting to be the White Curtis Jackson(AKA 50 Cent).