Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

00 SS vs 06 GT

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 06:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
"Billy"?...you're up in Modesto right? Billy Who? There's a billy up in Turlock (at least used to be) that had his own shop and was a Ford SVT tech....lemme tell you, if that's the same guy ......... STAY THE **** AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THat guy has FUCKED so many people over......including ME. Find out who he is dealing with because if it's HIM.....that guy is bound to lose a ******* motor or get screwed one way or another.

The tune must suck *****, or the Cam timing is WAY OFF< or both.
yep thats him lol i've said he should check out some different tuners but it's his car so whatever means better luck for me lol
Old 04-28-2009, 06:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by King Nothing
yep thats him lol i've said he should check out some different tuners but it's his car so whatever means better luck for me lol
Billy's a scammer. Go to SVTP.com and search "MSX" or "Modular Speedworx". That ****** stole alot of money from people, told more lies than I can count, and blew up my ******* motor. After him having it for 3.5 months i got it back, just to blow a piston ring because of his Bullshit. He told me it was tuned, etc.....the ******* Xcal2 he gave me was a locked unusable unit. That POS handheld was junk. Since it was bored 30 over I would have had to get an entirely new long block...******* *******. After he lied about it blowing in the first place. They scumbag cost alot of money to alot of people.

******* Piece of ****.

He's lucky that I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around.

BTW - I'm not kidding when I tell you he'll blow that guys motor. He cause more problems with Guys' motors than he did fixing them. I've spoken to MANY of people.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Billy's a scammer. Go to SVTP.com and search "MSX" or "Modular Speedworx". That ****** stole alot of money from people, told more lies than I can count, and blew up my ******* motor. After him having it for 3.5 months i got it back, just to blow a piston ring because of his Bullshit. He told me it was tuned, etc.....the ******* Xcal2 he gave me was a locked unusable unit. That POS handheld was junk. Since it was bored 30 over I would have had to get an entirely new long block...******* *******. After he lied about it blowing in the first place. They scumbag cost alot of money to alot of people.

******* Piece of ****.

He's lucky that I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around.

BTW - I'm not kidding when I tell you he'll blow that guys motor. He cause more problems with Guys' motors than he did fixing them. I've spoken to MANY of people.
you are definately not the first person i've heard this from . . . like i said i told him he should get a second opinion but he wont listen to me
Old 04-28-2009, 07:16 PM
TECH Addict

dude mike **** karma i would have taken his sorry *** to court. i know murillo is guilty of some of the same but hes never done me wrong
Old 04-28-2009, 07:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
dude mike **** karma i would have taken his sorry *** to court. i know murillo is guilty of some of the same but hes never done me wrong
He got incorporated, and then filed for bankruptcy shortly after.

2-3 guys sued him, and are still awaiting money the last I heard.

No exaggeration when I tell you I spoke to a good 8-12 guys that he fucked over. I thought about driving up for an *** beating.....but didn't want to go to jail going through custody with my kids....so, screw that.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Concrete shoes are very effective. That's what I've heard anyway.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:56 PM
TECH Regular

You're ******* ignorantly stupid.
Maybe you can teach me since your so smart?

So really before you post up about **** you don't know about you should get the facts. Maybe stick to GM's.

I stick with GMs cause they don't need a Kenne Bell to go fast.

Seriously, whats with the name calling and personal attacks? This is a gm bored and when you post about anything else besides GM your gonna catch **** sometimes. I'm jokin with ya guys and you get internet tuff on me.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by phoenix1987
Maybe you can teach me since your so smart?

I stick with GMs cause they don't need a Kenne Bell to go fast.

Seriously, whats with the name calling and personal attacks? This is a gm bored and when you post about anything else besides GM your gonna catch **** sometimes. I'm jokin with ya guys and you get internet tuff on me.
I'd be happy to oblige. I'll start with; it's you're, not your. I'll then follow up with, Kb's aren't needed by Ford either, but I'm sure you already knew that. Case in point, I'd put my old DSG mach against simiar bolt on LS1 any day. I'd be at his heels, IF he was ahead.

Continuing on......Once you post some of this so called 'master knowledged information' you've so gained on that ONE site, I'll gladly point out anything and everything that's way off base.

Finished with, STFU kid. In case you hadn't noticed you dont' have to have a GM to be on here. In fact, I have more knowledge in my ******* pinky and can and HAVE given out more help and information via PM's than you have posts. Now, pull youR (see what I did there?) head out of your *** and either put up or shut up about your bullshit.

Disclaimor: I sure as hell hope this panzy isnt' talking **** on 3V's and that 3rd gen bird in his Avatar be his.?.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Pony, he has a point. Its not a valid one but it is a point.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:00 AM
TECH Regular

I'd be happy to oblige. I'll start with; it's you're, not your. I'll then follow up with, Kb's aren't needed by Ford either, but I'm sure you already knew that. Case in point, I'd put my old DSG mach against simiar bolt on LS1 any day. I'd be at his heels, IF he was ahead.

Continuing on......Once you post some of this so called 'master knowledged information' you've so gained on that ONE site, I'll gladly point out anything and everything that's way off base.

Finished with, STFU kid. In case you hadn't noticed you dont' have to have a GM to be on here. In fact, I have more knowledge in my ******* pinky and can and HAVE given out more help and information via PM's than you have posts. Now, pull youR (see what I did there?) head out of your *** and either put up or shut up about your bullshit.

Disclaimor: I sure as hell hope this panzy isnt' talking **** on 3V's and that 3rd gen bird in his Avatar be his.?.
Thats cute! I love your play on words! My post count? Didn't know that meant anything. That turd gen was my old car. Your right though, an 87 Trans Am with a H/C ls1 on E85 should worry about a 3v. lol

I'm not looking to fight. Just doing the normal Ford bashing Gm guys do. It goes both ways. Quit getting so pissed.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by phoenix1987
Thats cute! I love your play on words! My post count? Didn't know that meant anything. That turd gen was my old car. Your right though, an 87 Trans Am with a H/C ls1 on E85 should worry about a 3v. lol

I'm not looking to fight. Just doing the normal Ford bashing Gm guys do. It goes both ways. Quit getting so pissed.
YOu actually think I'm getting pissed? I'm laughing at your stupidity and ignorance.

Case in point you find it amusing about that car worrying about the 3V......well of course if it was stock dumbass. However, i know PLENTY of 3V's that would had that POS it's own *** wrapped in a better color of tin foil.

The only 'normal' ford bashing is done by ignorant GM guys......and therein lies my point.

.............STILL AWAITING>........................your so called proof that 3V's are junk. WHere's those links?
Old 04-29-2009, 12:43 PM
TECH Veteran

so you coming up here if we have that big *** meet like we did awhile back in turlock?
Old 04-29-2009, 01:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by King Nothing
so you coming up here if we have that big *** meet like we did awhile back in turlock?
And show up in my econobox?....I'd be ******* embarrassed.

I might depending on when you guys do it.

Actually....If I find out Billy will be there, I probably won't.

Last edited by ponygt65; 04-29-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 209ryder
Since we are off topic real fast what meet you talking bout???And nice race i want to race him but he never gives me my race.He said we would before he camd it but still dodge me.Anyways i want some lol..... Good race bro.Sorry bout the loss to him though
YOu'd have no problem with that S197.

There was a GTG in Turlock with a few Board guys from SVTP.com and here meeting up with the locals there.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Teching In

wow who ever thinks the 3v engine is junk needs to get there facts straight. the only weak part in the engine is its rods which have actually help up very well considering you can buy a FORD WHIPPLE KIT rite from the dealer that will dyno close to 500rwhp and tq and it hold up to that with no problems. ide say not bad for a little 281ci motor rite? ive seen higher dyno #'s with basic bolt ons compared to 4v's also.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jawsgt
wow who ever thinks the 3v engine is junk needs to get there facts straight. the only weak part in the engine is its rods which have actually help up very well considering you can buy a FORD WHIPPLE KIT rite from the dealer that will dyno close to 500rwhp and tq and it hold up to that with no problems. ide say not bad for a little 281ci motor rite? ive seen higher dyno #'s with basic bolt ons compared to 4v's also.

'eh...I wouldnt' trust 500RWHP unless it was one of but two or three tuners tuning it. Otherwise....450RWHP.

I know the 3V heads had blow out problems with the plugs...but lean more towards crappy replacement. (IE: no locktite).

and....which 4V?...a 96-98 Cobra maybe. Otherwise, that's difference in dyno's and CF's.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 209ryder
Since we are off topic real fast what meet you talking bout???And nice race i want to race him but he never gives me my race.He said we would before he camd it but still dodge me.Anyways i want some lol..... Good race bro.Sorry bout the loss to him though
there was a big *** meet in turlock about 2 years back nick, i didn't know you at the time you'll do better than me anyway lol you have gears and you have dr's!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 06:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

John you lose more than you win LOL. That stang is going break soon if billy touched it! I read about all the shady stuff he did a few years ago on svt. Hopefully we have another big meet out there. It was a real good turnout
Old 04-29-2009, 09:51 PM
TECH Regular

YOu actually think I'm getting pissed? I'm laughing at your stupidity and ignorance.

Case in point you find it amusing about that car worrying about the 3V......well of course if it was stock dumbass. However, i know PLENTY of 3V's that would had that POS it's own *** wrapped in a better color of tin foil.

The only 'normal' ford bashing is done by ignorant GM guys......and therein lies my point.

.............STILL AWAITING>........................your so called proof that 3V's are junk. WHere's those links?
There you go with the name calling again. I bet you like to yell and hit woman too don't ya tuff guy. You can have the win. I'm done
Old 04-29-2009, 10:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
John you lose more than you win LOL. That stang is going break soon if billy touched it! I read about all the shady stuff he did a few years ago on svt. Hopefully we have another big meet out there. It was a real good turnout
damn marlon thats fucked up lol if it does that means i'll win lol

Quick Reply: 00 SS vs 06 GT