Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

formula goes down

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 06:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy formula goes down

so i got killed the other morning.
i was sitting at a light on a 2 lain road right after the light it narrows down to 1. so im drinking my coffie and a stock 86 5.0 stang pulles up next to me and starts trowing revs. then he brake torqus it just to be more of an *******. so im thinking what a tool so i want to show him big time its starting to **** me off. its been raining for the last few days so it was nothing but slick pavement and i was sitting on the last 8th of a tank. thus the beginning of my probablem...
light turns green and i do nothing but spin em. so he takes an early lead i feather the gass get em to grip and start to gain. then i jump the gunn on letting off the clutch so i did nothing but grind 2ed
so i skipp 2ed and throw it into 3rd and start to catch up unfortunetly he was already on the 1 lane section of the road and there was no room to pass... so i fall back off of his *** and give him some room (i hate people riding my *** after i spank em)...
so he had a good story to tell his firends and unfrotuntley i have an embarrasing one to tell yall....

there is a happy ending. on the way home i pull up next to an 01 mustang gt with saleen bumpers and cobra R airfoil at a light he throws revs i knod to show him im all about it. light turned green we both took off... i had slight traction probablems but corrected got to 2ed and 3rd just fine and stayed ahead of him the whole time.... by 50mph i was a car length ahed of him and by 70 i was 3 ahead.. he fell drastically back by 75 so im guessing thats when he quit... so that made me smile
Old 11-04-2003, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sucks about the loss to the 5.0. Nice kill on the 4.6 though.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

its all good, u will own him next time...good kill though on the other 1
Old 11-04-2003, 07:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

just make his *** look horrible next time you see him. hopefully he would be cocky and set up a race, and you can take his money!
Old 11-05-2003, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

thats the worst part of the whole deal. it was a prime example of the michigan rustang all stock loaded with band stickers on the back (obviously late teen doesent care about his car looking for the cheap thrill) just some punk going to work... i never saw the car before.. so i doubt ill be seeing him again... just pisses me off when people f&%k with me in the rain.... normaly i hold up well but this wasent my day... if i do see him again ill let yall know how it goes
Old 11-05-2003, 10:14 AM
TECH Resident

Good kill on the second one...I used to have an '86 Mustang GT and believe me, you would have annihilated him if you hadn't spun your tires.
Old 11-05-2003, 10:25 AM
Staging Lane

It sorta counts as a death. But I won't even consider a run in the rain. If that makes me skeered, than so be it.
Old 11-05-2003, 10:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

normaly i wouldent concider 5.0 stangs as kills just normal traffic but still kind hurt.
Old 11-05-2003, 01:06 PM
STF Veteran

Nice death Better kill!