Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sorta not really kill?!?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009 | 06:48 PM
Launching!

Default Sorta not really kill?!?

So today I'm out cruising towards the edge of town on sort of a highway with lights. These teenybopper girls in a new GT Mustang kept revving at me and fly byin'. So I get to a light right next to them! They all look at me and I smile at them and nod. The girl drivin' laughs at me. Like I give a **** anyway, I'm married... The light turns green and she smokes em' through the intersection onto the highway. The whole time I'm on her quarter panel kinda just pacin' her! She lets out and I get next to her. Then I hear her down shift and I'm already in second at around 50 mph. She gets it and I said **** it. Blew by her *** like she was standin' still. left second at 6500 and stayed in 3rd till 6500 then let out. This is the best part! They catch back up to me seeing how I'm just creepin' at the speed limit and are all pissed lookin'! I'm laughin' my *** off cause I know that scared the **** out of them! ahhh, it's the simple things in life!!!
Old 06-04-2009 | 07:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice one man! Daddy probably bought it for them too. Not to mock those chicks who actually bought their own and modded it themselves. Nothing better than that IMO. Wish I could get killed by a chick in american muscle... Nice mood swap for them OP.
Old 06-04-2009 | 07:45 PM
12 Second Club

To be honest, and I'm being serious... that might be the coolest story I've read in a kill section, that I actually believe. very awesome
Old 06-04-2009 | 07:48 PM
12 Second Club

Kill or not, i enjoyed reading that story. Unlike many others in here....
Old 06-05-2009 | 10:17 AM
Launching!

Yeah, that made my day yesterday. Those girls were all cool with the windows down cutting through traffic and ****! Then a guy in one loud *** Camaro gives them all a headache! That girl drivin' probably thought she was going to make a punk out of me... On a side note after that I got next to a GT500 pre-10' vert w/ dealer tags. I usually don't harass people to race, but I gave it a shot and the guy still just stayed the speed limit. That actually got my heart goin', then I didn't get the happy ending...